--fιfту ѕєνєи--

Start from the beginning

"You stopped it right before the chorus," he chuckled, "Way to build it up and shut it all down."

"Maybe that was the plan," Hoseok smiled, pointing at the other with raised eyebrows and a playful smile. Jimin let out a little laugh as well as they grabbed their bags. I slid into their group conversation, staying quiet as I listened and walked.

"No, their song is amazing," Jimin said, smiling as he pointed towards Suho. I looked towards him, remembering their song from the festival sound test. I nodded in agreement, Hoseok noticing and looking towards Suho with an impressed nod.

"I'm excited to hear it. I assume it's not up for pre-listen?" Hoseok asked, Suho smiling as Jimin proceeded to expose the instrumental of the song.

"It's a super sexy song, you don't understand. Like the mixing is so good, Suga hyung said he was really impressed," Jimin went on, my listening soon turning into mixed thoughts. Weren't Jimin and Suho really awkward just a few days ago? And now he's all about complimenting their song?

I shook my head. Jimin appreciates the arts, of course he'd tell the truth about a song he liked no matter who wrote it.

"He did? That's crazy, now I feel really honored," Suho said, Jimin nudging him in the arm.

"You should! Let's be real, you're seriously talented. Especially dealing with all five of those kids in your group." Jimin laughed.

Nope. Something definitely happened. When did Suho say anything about five kids?

[a/n: At the festival, only EXO-K will be performing.]

"See you guys later," Suho said, heading right at a nearby hall. Hoseok waved goodbye to us too, following the other around the corner.

I decided to test my luck, turning towards Jimin and letting out a simple, "Five kids?"

"It's a long story, but yes." he answered simply, barely giving me any information. I just let it slide. Maybe they became friends when I forced Jimin to sit in a car with him? That's a plausible explanation.

We quickly arrived at Mrs. Walby's classroom door, Jimin entering first. He did his usual wave to the girls that sat in the back, greeting Taehyung loudly and beginning to explain the story that had recently happened in the dance room. I sat down across from them, Jungkook listening in on the story as well.

"They're just singing I think, or at least they asked for standing mics." Jimin said, my attention shooting back into his repetitive story as it began to change.

"Who?" I quickly asked, adding myself into the conversation.

"Your b-" Taehyung began, Jimin answering the question directed towards him by himself.

"Suho - remember their song? Do you think they have a choreography for it?" he asked.

I shrugged, repeating the statement about Suho asking for standing microphones. "I'd assume they'd use earpiece microphones if they were dancing, but you never know."

Jimin nodded, turning back towards the boys to continue his story. Just a few seconds later, a thought popped into my head. "Wait," I interrupted, then quickly apologizing for interrupting Jimin in the middle of his excited recollection of how Isabella was convinced RapMon's line was "Choco le cheese" instead of "Chocolate cheeks".

"Suho dances, and I know for sure Jongin's a huge dancer too. He goes to Ms. Minji's studio. It would be a disappointment if they didn't dance." I pointed out. Jimin gave a little nod, adding, "But you don't know if the others can dance as well. I mean, in the beginning we didn't dance either since not everyone was ready for that."