"Where are you going?" I ask, groaning. He chuckles in response.

"What? Do you want me to shower with you? I would love to do that." He said with a smirked plastered in his face.

"No, but.... Just shoo." I frustratedly said as he teasingly smirked in response before going out.

After I took a shower, I pick out a black maxi dress. Put my hair on a half up half down ponytail, apply my makeup light as usual and grab my white heels.

I walk out of my room to search for Harry instead of finding him I stumbled upon the Prince who just pour his heart out to me last night

"Hey!" He awkwardly greeted as I gave him an awkward smile.

"Sel!" Someone called as I look back and saw Harry. I smiled at him when he approaches me.

"Can we all go to the dining are now?" I spoke to break the awkward silence. You can feel the tension between the two boys and if you're here you just want to hide in your bedroom and forget that they even exist. The boys nodded and followed me to the dining area. 

Harry came closer to me and pulled the chair for me and I smiled at him. He sit beside me as the Prince sit across from us.

"So what do we do now?" I ask them, shifting my glance to the boys in front of me.

"We check the venue, check if there are some things needed. Or if you want something to add." Harry said and I nodded. "Also before I forgot, are you gonna buy a new dress for the ball or you have one?" He asks and I think for a moment.

"I have, don't worry." I said and he nodded before continuing his food. 

"Oh, and Luke your parents called they will be here later. Just to let you know." Harry said in monotone voice. You could tell that he really doesn't like the idea of the Prince.

"Harry, can my family go?" I ask him and he turn to me and nodded.

"I already gave them invitations, babe. Don't worry." He said and I smiled before hugging him tightly.

"You're amazing." I exclaimed and sighed. We pulled away when the Prince that I almost forgot that was here cleared his throat and awkwardly shove a piece of bread on his mouth.

"I told you, you need to get that check." Harry said loud enough for Luke to hear.

"Harry...." I whispered and he sighed. The whole dining area silence after that and we continue eating. After we eat, we go to the venue, we change a few things but it was perfect and beautiful. 

I was currently on my closet, looking at my closet that was full of dresses, shoes and jewelries. 

I never thought in my whole life that I would be here

I never thought in my whole life that I would be here. That I would be the next heiress or the queen. Never in my life I imagine myself walking in this room that was full of dresses. I always dream a perfect life and this is not on my goal list. I'm happy I get picked but sometimes I imagine what if I didn't. What if I wasn't the 23rd pick? Would I still have this? I mean, I'm probably tied to Blake who I hate the most. 

"What are you thinking?" I was startled when someone's voice erupted behind me. I look back and saw Harry staring at me waiting for my answer.

"Nothing, just thinking if what would happen if I wasn't pick." I said. He looks at me.

"Why?" He asks, I know he was shock I think about those things.

"I just feel that I'm lucky to be here or more like I'm not enough to be your wife." I said and look down. He makes me face him and look directly in my eyes.

"You are enough. I don't want any girls. Just you. Stop thinking about those ridiculous things because if I have given a chance to redo things I won't because I have you." He said and I blushed.

"That's so sweet, Haz." I said and he lean in to give my lips a peck. "Want to help me pick a dress?" I asked and he nodded before sitting in one of the couches. After several dreses, Harry liked the ombre dress I got when we had a photoshoot.

 After several dreses, Harry liked the ombre dress I got when we had a photoshoot

"That was tiring." I said and plopped down beside him. He draped his arms on my body and pulled me between him. I sighed in contentment.

"I'm sure you'll be happy when the weekend arrives." He said and I nodded feeling myself getting tired. I plan to close my eyes for a minute but I fell in a deep slumber in Harry's strong arms.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka