"I'm fine. The bakery were doing well because the people saw you and the Prince bought some foods there. And speaking of foods, here is your bagel and vanilla frappe. That would be $3." She said and I widen my eyes.

"But I didn't ordered." I said and she smiles.

"I'm just kidding, Sel. It's on me." She said and I thankfully smiled at her.

"Oh, by the way, Cara this is Nicole my personal maid and Nicole this is Cara my best friend." I said and they greeted each other by shaking their both hands.

---
"Come on, let it go, Cara." I groaned. They were teasing me about giving myself to Harry. Nicole has big mouth that's why Cara knows and now they both are using that against me.

"I'm just proud of you. You know, I can see Prince Harry was big and you take him all in. So I'm proud of you." She said and I blushed.

"You're sexually harassing me." I fires back and they both chuckles.

"It's not harassment if you like the idea of talking about it because from the look of your reddened face, you seem to enjoy it." Nicole said and I blush even more.

I never thought they would make a big deal out of it. I mean, it's sure is a big deal since Cara knows that I'm a girl of my words and I broke my promise to myself to give myself to someone that I love and I just like Harry. I mean, I guess I like him. But that doesn't change the fact that I gave myself to a person that I didn't know fully. But what can I do, when you're in the moment you'll not take any double thoughts.

"Okay, we'll stop now because my mom is waiting for me and I need to go home since it's getting late. Nice meeting you, Nicole and always a pleasure to be here and bond with you Sel, but I need to go." Cara said and I give her a long hug.

"Nicole, can you escort her out? Thanks." I said and Nicole nodded.

After a couple of minutes of just laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Probably counting the tiles. A knock erupted through the door. Too lazy to open I just shouted for the person to come in.

"How's my Flower?" Someone greeted and I plopped myself up only to be greeted by a smiling Harry. He walk closer to me and sat down beside me.

"I'm alright. I called Cara over." I told him and scooted closer to him so I can rest my head on his shoulder while his hands draped over my waist.

"Yeah, I saw her. Have you eaten already?" He said while drawing circles on my clothed waist.

"Yeah, I did. You?" I asked him and he nodded. "Why'd you leave me sleeping?" I ask him and he look at me.

"You look so peaceful so I leave you and It's just 'future king' duties." He replied and kiss my forehead. I smiled at the sweet gesture and lean to him further.

"By the way, the annual ball will be on next week." He inform me.

"What are the things you will do at that ball?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Just socializing with rich people and different kingdom leaders." He said and I nodded.

"Do we really need to be there?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"I'm afraid to say that we need to be there because we're this year's host." He said and I sighed.

"Can we sleep now? I'm tired." I said and he nodded before pulling me close to the headboard.

"The Prince of Didyma will be here on Wednesday. You need to be as close as possible to me." He said and I nodded.

"Goodnight, Harry" I said tiredly.

"Goodnight, Sel." He replied and darkness took over my sleepy state.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? Sorry for not updating

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Sorry for not updating. First week of school really stress me out so much. It's hard being a Grade 9 student. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka