"Sel, are you done? I used the other bathroom because you're taking too long." Harry said and I sighed before opening the door. I look at him and he was checking me out.

"Done checking me out?" I tease and he scoffed.

"I'm not checking you out. Let's go." He said and lend me his hands.

"Whatever you say." I said and he chuckles.

"I'm serious, Flower. I'm not kidding." He said and I giggled.

"I know." I said and smiled at him as he return the gesture.

When we enter the dining room, they all fell silent. I look at the surroundings and immediately hide behind Harry.

"Nice of you two to join us. Take your sit please." The King of Didyma said as Harry took out my chair like a gentlemen. The foods arrived shortly and we start eating.

"So, as for the treaty, we want you to know that we are really sorry and that should be left in the past." The King of Didyma said. He raised his glass of wine.

"Can we have a toast to save the deal?" He said and we all toss our glass together. I smiled at all of them but avoided the gaze of the Prince.

"Is he making you uncomfortable again?" I heard Harry whispered that sent shivers through my spine. I smiled at him as a reply and continue eating. After the supper, we headed back to the room as I change into a night dress that was in my luggage. I was sitting at the couch watching the telly while waiting for Harry to come out in the showers.

I don't how to feel. We are sharing a bed. I didn't share a bed with anyone before. Except Cara and Gigi. But with a boy. I feel nervous. I know Harry won't do anything to me because he said so but he's still a boy.

"Hey, Sel." Harry called as I saw him in pyjamas. I like it when Harry was in his comfy clothes.

"Wanna join and watch the stars with me?" He asks and I smiled. I think that was we have in common.

"Yeah, of course. Let me get my robe." I said and shut off the telly before putting on my robe and following him out. He leads me to the close balcony in the castle and I sighed.

The fresh, cold night air was soothing and relaxing. I heard him sighed and I look at him. He looked down and smiled.

"The stars really sooth me." I told him.

"Me too. They are really fun to watch." He said and I hummed in response. "Sel...." he trailed and I look at him and again he's already looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's childish." He brushes me off.

"Come on, what is it?" I ask him and he sighed.

"What's your ideal guy?" He finally asks. I smiled and look up.

"My ideal guy.... I want a guy who will treat me right. A guy that will accept my flaws and everything. And lastly, a man who's kind and treat others the way he treats me." I said and look at him. He look at me with an emotion I can quite decipher.

"Well, that's not me." He said. "But you're stuck with me." He said again.

"It's okay. I guess those man are living in books so...." I awkwardly said and he smiled.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks and I smiled.

"Blue. They remind me of water that was calm and soothing and the sky. Yours?" I replied.

"Black." He said. I giggled.

"That didn't shock me." I said and he chuckles.

"Favorite song?" He asks. I look at him.

"I'm going with One by Ed Sheeran. Yours?" I replied.

(Play One by Ed Sheeran here)

"That's great. I'm going with Photograph with the same artist." He said and I smiled. He looked at me and I look back at me. He stared directly at me and I look back.

He snakes his arms on my waist as I get lost in his green eyes. He gently pulled me closer to him. He still looks at me while leaning to me. I start to lean in also. When we were closer than ever that I can feel his breath fanning over my lips.

"Tell me when to stop." He breathed, place his hands gently on the side of my face and connect our lips together. I feel the butterflies in my stomach. I kiss him back as he kisses me gently. I put my hands on his neck to deepen the kiss. He smiled through the kiss and I did too.

 He smiled through the kiss and I did too

"Why'd you stop?" I ask breathlessly. He smiled and I can say that it's a genuine one.

"I need to." He said pecks my lips one more time before smiling at me.

"Can we sleep now?" I whispered and he nodded before intertwining our hands together. Why did I ask him that? Because I don't want him to stop. For once in my life, when his lips are on me, all things were right.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? They kissed! 😊 I want you to reread the part where they kiss and play One by Ed Sheeran it'll give you more feels

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? They kissed! 😊 I want you to reread the part where they kiss and play One by Ed Sheeran it'll give you more feels. I swear. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka