"Are you okay ?" Pia asked. I nodded and we proceeded eating. I smiled at her.

After the supper, we were all commanded to go to bed but me being away from my parents for the first time couldn't sleep. I sighed while I was sitting at the balcony in my room looking at the stars. Little did I know that there was someone else who was looking at the stars too.

----

After 3 months....

The Prince hasn't found the love of his life and it has started to get on my nerves. Many girls have been going home lately crying don't know why and 'cause of that I have started to feel terrified. I don't know what will I do if I ever get picked for the test.

I was walking in the corridor when someone grabbed my arm and forced me to face them. It was Kendall.

"Just to let you know that if you ever got picked, you have no chance at the Prince's heart." She said and I looked at her.

"How do you know that ? And please stop all this nonsense." I said and pulled my arm away.

"I know so, Sel. I know." She said and left me questioning what she was saying. In the corner of my eye, I saw someone in her room whom I couldn't quite decipher.

I went back to my room with a frown. I let myself lay in the bed while thinking about the things Kendall was saying.

"Miss Selena." Nicole said and I told her to come in. She looked at me but I couldn't decipher what was going through her mind.

"What ?" I asked her.

"You need to get dressed." She said and pulled me up.

"What ? Why ?" I asked and she just shook her head and pushed me towards the bathroom. I let her scrub my body since I began to get used to it. When I finished, she was rummaging through my luggage to find me a dress. She took out a light pink cocktail dress.

She also made me wear white pair of heels, put my hair in a crown braid, did my makeup and I was done

She also made me wear white pair of heels, put my hair in a crown braid, did my makeup and I was done. She began packing my belongings and I frowned.

"Why are you so nervous ?" I asked and she just shrugged. I looked at her once more and helped her.

"No, Miss. It's okay." She said.

"Nicole, these are my things and you know that i'm not used to having a maid helping me out so let me help you." I said and she nodded. We finished early and she smiled.

"I wish you luck, Sel." She said and I frowned. What does she mean by that ?

Nicole was a maid since she was eighteen. Her parents died in a car accident wo she was alone and decided to work for a living. Miss Jones found her and hired her as one of the maids in the palace.

"Let's go, Sel." She said and I nodded and followed her out of the room.

"Where are we going exactly ?" I asked John and Nicole when we were in front of the limo.