"I have a maid ?" I asked John and he nodded.

"Yes, Miss. She will help you with all of your things at the hotel and keep you beautiful always." He said and smiled at me.

"But I don't have maids at home." I mumbled and they chuckled.

"Sure, you don't. I'm really sorry, Miss Selena. I was helping Miss Jones." She apologize.

"It's okay. John was showing me around here. It's really a beautiful palace." I said and she nodded.

"Well, Miss Selena, I'll leave you to Nicole now and she'll be escorting you to the event room." He said and I nodded. We walked towards the hallway while I was gawking at every single detail of this palace. Well, if I didn't get picked, I need to remember every single thing in here and again, i'm lucky to have an opportunity to be here.

"Here you go, Miss." She said and I was greeted by girls who were complaining about how sweaty they were, how their makeup was ruined and how they were hungry.

" She said and I was greeted by girls who were complaining about how sweaty they were, how their makeup was ruined and how they were hungry

"Why are they complaining so much ?" I asked Nicole.

"These rich girls sure love to complain." She said and I giggled. I spotted Kendall talking to her maid irritatedly.

"I saw your name, Miss. There's your seat." She said and I followed her. I saw a girl sitting there casually talking with her maid. She noticed me and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Pia Hill." She greeted. I smiled and told her my name.

 I smiled and told her my name

"You're very lovely." She gushed while looking at me.

"Thanks, you're lovely too." I said and she giggled.

"I swear if the Prince saw you, he'll be gawking at you all day." She said. I frowned.

"Have you met him already ?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well, I know that you haven't seen him yet because you're new here. I mean, I have met most of these girls at the annual ball. It feels nice to have someone who's not part of the people you regularly meet." She said.