Blake Harrison, a rich kid and the son of Mr. Harrison, the owner of this school. A total douche bag and a jerk. He's been chasing me for 2 years since I was the only virgin here. Shocking ? Not really. I want to give it to the person who deserves it.

"Did Blake bother you again?" Cara asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry I handled him properly on my own this time." I said and she nodded before we went to our own classes. Well, me and Cara had only 2 classes together. Sad, I know. We usually have time together at lunch and after class.

----

The class was over in the blink of an eye that even I didn't notice it. I was walking to my locker when I heard gossips. I turned around and saw Kendall with her friends. I rolled my eyes and continue getting my books. Let me give you a little background about Kendall.

Well, she's a brunette, has a slim figure like Cara, beautiful and rich. We were best friends once but when her mom married a rich guy she became the villain of my life. I don't remember why she became like that but I think sometimes money really changes people.

"Want to go out on a date with me ?" I gasped and looked at the person who whispered in my ear. It's none other than Blake. I slapped his chest hardly.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. But, no." I said and shut my locker close again and walked away from him. This time, he didn't follow me.

"Come on, Selena. You've been rejecting me for over 2 years now." He shouted.

"I will keep rejecting you Blake." I replied back and met Cara on the way. Me and Cara became friends when they transferred here. Her and her family belonged to Kingdom Didyma but they got kicked out for something that she doesn't want to talk about and I respect that. The king gladly accepted her and her family so they are now a part of this kingdom.

"I can't believe Blake still wants you. It's 2 years tops already." She said and I nodded.

"Well, at least if you didn't get picked out there's a person who is willing to have you." She said and I looked at her.

"Are you serious ? It's Blake we're talking about. You know how much I despise every bone in his body." I said and she giggled.

"He's hot though. Don't deny it." She teased me.

"Okay, yeah, he's hot but he isn't my type." I told her and she nodded.

"You do know that you only have 2 days to change your mind about the activity." I nodded and she sighed.

"I will not do it if you aren't there." She said and I looked at her.

"Don't be like that Cara. I know that it's your dream to be there but don't back out if I don't go. You will go there and you will get picked without me." I said and she shook her head.

"Let's play this game of stubbornness you started." She said and left me standing there. I sighed and walked towards my home and heard my dad talking in the kitchen.

"Janine, I don't know what to do. We are running out of money. Louis can't support us anymore because his girlfriend is pregnant. Gigi is still studying and so is Selena. The bakery isn't doing good as it did before. I don't know what to do anymore." I heard my dad say to my mom. My mom hugged my dad and whispered something in his ear.

It hurts to see them like that. A tear fell down my eye. All I can do to help them is to take a risk and participate in the activity. It's the only option we have. I've heard them a couple of times. I mean, my dad. I had heard my dad complain about our income. It's getting low day by day. My mom cries because of that. We may seem happy but we have problems. We children know that but they are the kind of parents that don't want to involve their children in any of the problems.

I slowly walked to my room. I plugged my earphone and played 'Save Myself' by 'Ed Sheeran' and think about the things that will happen if I join the activity. I can help my family. I sighed and close my eyes, falling in a deep slumber a couple of seconds later.

----

♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? Let's welcome the new addition to the character list, Brandon Flynn as Blake Harrison

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Let's welcome the new addition to the character list, Brandon Flynn as Blake Harrison. 🎉🎉. He will play a very important role in the story so watch out for him. Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I wanna give credits to Ed Sheeran because I was listening to his album 'Divide' while writing this so yeah. 😁

Thanks,

Yricka