--fσяту иιиє--

Start from the beginning

"Be there on time, and go have fun," he said, words mostly spoken for the sake of being spoken without any true meaning. I made an awkward laugh.

"Fighting," I said quietly, making a little fist pump in the air before grabbing my stuff and making my way towards the other table. Grace noticed me first, waving me over and causing the others to turn towards me as well. When I sat down, Georgia let out a laugh.

"Running away from the embarrassing boys again?" she asked with a little smirk. I looked up, laughing lightly while Lily rolled her eyes.

"They're just naturally loud, don't hate." she said, defending the seven boys whose laughter could be faintly heard twenty five feet away. Alice made a hidden smile at the other table, but I didn't try to point it out. Georgia was already defending her question.

"I'm not hating! I'm just asking a question!" Georgia said, wearing a large smile as she put an invisible shield in front of herself and the band's defensive fan. Sayeon, who sat in front of me, ignored the somewhat intense dispute going on next to us.

"Is everything doing well with them and their choreography?" she asked rather quietly, but of course it was usually her more introverted personality's fault.

"Their choreography?" I repeated a bit louder, making sure I had heard correctly and waiting for her to nod. "Yeah, they've been working on some other really important stuff and we're starting their choreography for the song they'll perform at the festival tomorrow."

"Starting it tomorrow? But isn't the festival in just a few weeks? What other 'really important stuff'?" Sayeon asked, though her questions sounding interrogative she was obviously honestly curious.

"Yeah, but they've been working on something else for the festival. It's really cool and takes a lot of work to prepare, but they are determined to get it done by then." I said, keeping it vague. The band didn't want to reveal much about the fact they'd be making a full album to release after the Fall Music Festival.

"That's cool," she said, picking up on the fact that it was supposed to be a secret. "You have a lot of faith in them, I can tell."

"Sure," I replied blankly, not quite sure what she meant - or at least my brain didn't try to process it.

"...is it fun to work with a boy band?" She asked carefully, making me laugh after a comprehending silence.

"I feel like I've answered this question," I smiled, "but sure, it's entertaining." Sayeon seemed to hold something back, releasing her breath with another question.

"You know Jackson and Mark...?" she said carefully, making me wonder what was up.

"Yeah, and BamBam?" I asked. Sayeon made a very small nod. "Sure, why?"

"Do you think they'd be fun to work with like BTS is for you?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow, but settled it with a shrug.

"They're all just guys, but they aren't all the same. Bangtan's unique, but so are the three of them." I said honestly. She made another little nod and I decided to pry, making a smirk. "So why~?"

Sayeon gave a little glance towards the rest of the table, who were still talking amongst themselves. "They found my YouTube channel and found out that I compose songs..."

I raised my eyebrows a little, only hearing small rumors about the shy girl's songwriting from the others at the table.

"... and now they want me to help them with composing their song for the Fall Music Festival."

"The music festival?" I asked, surprised and a bit too loud. Some guy from another table looked up and at us for a moment, but immediately looked back towards his own table.

"Yeah, they've got a band for it. Apparently them three and four other guys. Mark named them off, but I didn't recognize their names. I think they go to other schools... but yeah. I'm still trying to decide what I'm gonna tell them." She said, her leg noticeably tapping on the group quickly.

"Oh," I breathed, comprehending the situation. Suddenly my lack of an answer naturally became a happy laugh. "Wait - you're gonna be stuck with 7 guys like me?"

Sayeon suddenly sat up straight, holding one hand up as if to say "wait a minute". "Not yet, I'm trying to figure out if it'll be too hectic or not."

"Hectic? I'll tell you that 7 boys of Bangtan are hectic." I replied simply.

Sayeon sighed, "You're not helping."

I laughed off my own joke, sighing. "For me, I know it'll be worth it at the festival." Sayeon made a small smile, followed by a small nod.
"You believe in them, right?"

I made a larger smile in response. "Honestly that's all they really need."