Chapter 1

Today is the day. The day I am going to meet my idols. 9 boys that go by the names of Taylor, Nash, Cameron, Carter, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Shawn and Matt. Matthew Lee Espinosa. As you can probably tell by now I kind of have a thing for Matt.

"Time to get up sleepy head!" This is a voice I know all too well. My best friend- Amy Jackson. I may have only known Amy for 2 years, since I moved from England to America and she may also be 2 years older than me but we still have almost everything in common and get on no matter what. Almost everything. She is more of a Shawn girl. She's also the most popular girl on school, gets all the boys attention, she's beautiful and she has bags of confidence. Sometimes too much confidence.

I groaned whilst burying my head back under my warm duvet.

"Come on! If we're late to school one more time then we are in big trouble!" You could say that Amy and I aren't the most punctual of people. Realising that being late one more time would mean no magcon tour, I jumped out of bed, knocking Amy onto the floor. This is my chance to meet my idols, I am not going to mess this up.

I quickly jumped in the shower, making sure to keep my hair dry as I had no time to dry and re straighten it. When I got out Amy had already packed my bag and made my bed. How many people can say that their best friend would do that for them? I threw on leggings, tie dye sweatshirt of Amy's and my favourite pair of vans; did my make up: mascara, lip balm and concealer and raced downstairs to be greeted by my annoying little sister. Jamiee.

"Sky! Sky! You're going to be late!"

" I know Jaimee, move out of my way before I knock you over" I tell her whilst rushing past to grab a banana from the bowl on the counter. 7.45. School starts in 15 minutes.

"If we leave right now we can make it" Amy says, picking up her bag and her car keys

During the car ride, we do our usual routine. Listening to Shawn mendes covers, checking twitter and catching up on the drama from the previous night.

As we pull into the school car park and park in our usual spot. 13 spaces away from the main entrance to the high school. Amy turns off the engine and sits back in her chair.

"What are you doing Amy? Are you alright?" I worry, she knows the consequences if we are late one more time.

"Can you believe that in 6 hours time we will be on our way to meet Shawn and Matt?

"I know!! See you later" I say jumping out of the car and jogging to home room.

--------------------

(After School)

"Come on, come on, where are you Amy?" I say under my breath whilst leaning again the bonnet of Amy's red BMW. Growing impatient, I check the time on my phone. 14:00. We have 2 hours to get home, get packed and get on the road.

5 minutes later. Amy appears with a guilty look on her face.

"Where have you been? And why do you look so guilty?"

"Err, sorry Sky I was.. Showing a new boy around" she says with a smile slowly creeping up on her face.

"So by 'showing' you mean making out with behind the bike shed?" I say suspiciously. I'm her best friend, she can't get anything past me.

"Err, yeah." She says with a giggle.

"Well come on, we have 2 hours and you have to get me home" I say whilst snatching the keys from her hand. "I'm driving"

In the car, we do the same routine as we did in the morning.