January 8

[Aaaand im back! I don't really like being gone for very long…]
9:30
Dear diary,

I stayed inside today. It's too cold out to really do anything fun, so I use this time to have an excuse to do inside things. Usually I do chores, but most of my chores are done already.

So instead I was doing some programming on my current project and surfing around on the dark web for something entertaining. I didn't really find much other than messed up porn and dead animals. But I did find a couple cool games to play. One of them was even a multiplayer so I played with a team of random people. It was a great way to waste 8+ hours.

I even let myself drink, like, ten cups of hot chocolate and got to use my favorite red heated blanket. Nasa likes it, too, so she laid on my lap and I used her as a small laptop desk.

It was all quite peaceful, really. I don't get much time to just lounge around anymore. Not that I ever did to start with, of course

I finally started to arrange a world meeting with the g8 and a few other larger countries about the new global warming thing. It's going to be soon, but I don't know exactly when.

Tony came by today. I think he's finally back and going to stay for at least a little while. I sure hope so. He's my scary movie watching buddy because he doesn't care if I get clingy because I'm scared. Yep, he's cool.

OH I found something on Tumblr about something that Trump posted on Twitter:

I couldn't stop laughing at it. Well, let me tell you, I certainly don't oppose the idea of getting closer to Russia~*wink*wink*

I'm not so lonely now that I've been by myself for a few days, and since my alien friend is back. Well, I guess I went and visited Ivan yesterday. But that doesn't really count because it was only for the day.

I meant to go to the store to get some stuff to make a casserole or cake or something else that I can eat for more than one meal without having to go make something else. I could also make meatloaf or something in the crock pot. I don't know..

-Alfred

~*~*~*~*~*~
... so sorry nothing super interesting is going on right now. It just feels more believable if he has mundane days just like the rest of us. Except for dark web stuff. That's pretty interesting material right there.
Also presidential rusame

one more thing I have an ao3 account (with the same username) where I will be posting exclusive fics, so if you want to read them, they're over there