December 26

Dear Diary,

I took Rosabella out shopping for things. She wanted  a dress, understandably, but the one she chose[pictured above] was really adorable. And very wintery. She also picked out a new scarf and white shoes to match.* Of course, I also made sure that you can see her necklace under the scarf. When she wears everything, honestly, she really looks nice.

I had so much fun today that I didn't have enough time to be depressed, which is always a plus. We even went out and had soup from Panera for lunch, which was AWESOME, by the way.

I spoke with Russia about a time to meet, and we're meeting tomorrow up in Alaska. We'll be heading out tonight so we can get everything set up just right. I think Alaska just wants to impress Ivan, but Ivan doesn't really need impressing. I would like to impress him, too, so I can't say anything.

I plan on either cooking while they talk, or going out and talking there. Honestly we'll probably end up ordering pizza or something. That's how things like this usually end up.

But right now I'm listening to music** on my new wireless headphones in my fairly dark bedroom sketching stuff and things. Yeah, I'm a little behind the technology. I'm starting to re-catch up, though!

I'm thinking about asking Japan for some of his candy the next time I see him. His is some of the best that you can get, in my opinion. American candy is good, but there's only so many things that you can do with chocolate and peanuts.

Oh my god have you ever had mint orange chocolate? It's amazing. God's gift to the world right there. mmhm.

-a happy country

~*~*~*~*~

*I'm going to draw this and hopefully not fail super terribly. Wish me luck

**what song do you think it was?

okay I'm going to go update sweets and then maybe start the secret's sequel. hopefully all before my parents make me go to bed.

Sorry about odd updates but my family is dysfunctional and I don't want to look at them right now. Not even the interesting dysfunctional. Like, the 'ill push you down the stairs and yell at you for making me mad' kind of messed up. so yea, extra updates for you today. yay!