Novemebr 15

Dear diary,

True to their word, France and England both came over. It started out fine, believe me or not. I had the Carolinas make tea and little things to eat for them, and they actually enjoyed it. I told them who made it and so they were already seeing the states in a good light when they got there. Sadly, knowing the states, that didn't last long.

Florida and California were bickering again, Texas had his shotgun, York was sharpening his knife while Jersey polished his pistol. Wisconisn, Michigan, and Minnesota were arguing about hockey and swinging their stickd around. Maine was just... being Maine, I guess. He really reminds me of Sweden. Some of the Midwest states were playing baseball on the goddamn stairs. I had to fire two TWO! shots before they got themselves under control long enough for introductions. God damn.

So I think they were thoroughly terrified of both me and them. At least they wont complain about the fact that ive never had to go through the trobles of raising kids before.

Speaking of raising kids theres screaming coming from somewhere so I'm going to go make sure that no one is being tortured.

-Jones

*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry that this chapter was so short but I have absolutely zero ideas right now. do you guys have any...?