September 9, part 2

[author Moon says sorry for any missing letters or words. This page was covered in droplets of water. She says she'll try her best]

Dear Diary,

The meeting started out great. Russia and I talked about the record breaking American astronaut who was accompanied by two Russian astronauts, and the rocket that I sent to investigate the asteroid. We were pretty friendly, and I had completely forgotten about the whole thing with Trump. I even invited him over to look at my sunflowers, and he said sure!

Then South Korea approached me with news on North doing some more nuclear testing. He said this one is biger than the others, and it is estimated that it could completely level New York. I am worried about this, but not too worried. We have our own nuclear weapons that we can use, if we have to.

I overheard Italy talking about a cat that survived fifteen days in the wreakage of the Italian earthquake. I thought that that was nice.

I even gave Spain my condolences for the train accident that killed at least four people.

To my surprise, it was England who called the meeting to order, looking rather solemn and serious, with France right next to him. This is what he said:

It has come to m- attention that a certain perso----ation has died. This pe----nification is...um.. Canada, yes. France --d found his fading ---dy in his home on---

I don't reme--er what came -fter that, because I thin- that I mi--t have bla-cke- out... I believe he sa-- that we are going -o l--k for his personify--tion repla--ment. I agree- to he-p, but I don't kn-w where the- found him the fi--t time. I think I kn-w where he'll be, though. I -ink he migh- be in the place wh-re he foun- Kuma--ro. That's where i'm goi-- to look tomorr-w. My states even offe-ed to help.... I really do lo-e them all, even if I don't say it much.

-In memory of Canada, whom I hope to be reun-ted with ag--n soon, Alfred F Jones, signing off