September 9

Dear Diary,

I knoiw it's early, but there are a few things that I need to talk about.

First, we have launched a rocket to an asteroid passing by earth. The rocket looks similar to a Saturn V, kinda. I'm so geeked about it that it's not even funny. We are testing to see if there might be a connection with this large asteroid and the beginning stages of life. Finally, we will prove that Aliens exist! The public needs to know!

[All of these things correspond with today's news, even the one above. So this is all a true story. sorry for the interruption]

North America played Europe in hockey, and of course, we won. I probably won't bring it up much, though, because I don't want to give them another thing to complain about me with.

Finally, I would like to thank all of my people. While I was watching the news this morning, I saw that people were already preparing for the 9/11 memorial. It really touches me to know that my people are so supportive of each other. It gives me confidence in my country. I know that the others don't have the same thing. I went out for a walk already, and took my dog. I like walking around small towns at night. At least I got one last time before having to go to china. I think I'm going to go tell her soon. She usually wakes up rather early.

I love kids. There's this little girl that I saw, who was at a mariners game. Cotton candy girl, they call her. She's sooooo cute!

I'm in a fantastic mood today, so I hope nothing at the meeting is too bad. It probably won't be. I've got to go and get the states, so I'll write again after the meeting, I hope.

-Alfred fucking Jones~ the most awesomest country ever (even more awesome than Prussia)