January 2

9:30pm

Dear Diary,

After I took Russia back to the airport early this morning, I went back home and went to bed. I slept until about 7-ish, then woke up again. I bid farewell to Alaska and went back to DC, thinking that maybe I wouldn't be so tired there, but that didn't work either.

I've just been to god-awful tired all day today, but I can't sleep. Not only could I not fall asleep, but I had a bunch of paperwork to do. And the worst part was that while I was away, it all fell onto the fucking floor. Every. Last. Piece of it.

So to sum it up I spent the entire day being half asleep, downing a huge (and probably toxic) amount of caffeine, and cleaning up and organizing all of the official and secret government documents that were on my office floor. Oh and I ate a whole bag of Cheetos and a countless number of skittles.

See, my problem is that when I actually do eat, it ends up being something like this. Pure sugar and processed cheese powder. Ha, there's nothing more American than that, is there? Except maybe guns and FREEDOM(jk).

I even made myself some tea just a little while ago to maybe put myself to sleep, but it isn't working. I took quite a few sleeping aids, once again probably a lethal amount, but it STILL isn't working. I'm going to go and try something that my mother taught me a long time ago, and maybe I'll fall asleep then.

Although, if I do it wrong, I might be unconscious for a little while longer than that. And by a little bit I mean more like a few days. Well, I'll just have to write a note or something and leave it on my little bedside table or something so no one who comes by will worry too much.

-walking exhaustion

~*~*~*~*~

NOT THAT ANY OF YOU CARE BUT THE BLUES BEAT THE BLACKHAWKS IN THE WINTER CLASSIC 4-1 IN THE LAST TEN MINUTES OF THE GAME.

I thought that I broke my wrist ice skating today, but I'm pretty sure that its just a really bad sprain. its in a brace right now, though, so it doesn't hurt too bad. although it does make typing a bit more difficult, since I cant move my wrist at all.

also short chapter is short