November 4

I wrote this yesterday but i didnt have time to upload. also check out the video^

Countdown to election day: 4 days

Dear Diary,

I feel like I haven't been spending enough time just enjoying myself, so I decided to watch the final game of the world series with Illinois and Ohio again today, since they are the ones who were playing. I found out that there was a lot of gloating on Illinois's part, and that Chicago went into serious riot mode when it all went down. Welp, that's the states for you. I'm just glad that none of the other countries(discluding Canada. He can handle himself) were there to have to survive that. Though they have that huge soccer thing that they get pretty excited about. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it too, but they just... I don't even know.

Also Allen came over to watch with us, bringing his states, of course. They are kind of intimidating, though they were surprisingly similar to my states in the way they acted. Weird, right?

But when we finished doing all of that, we played some video games and stuff. You know, the usual. We didn't play for long before Allen had to leave and go separate some of his states so they didn't murder each other. I understand, for I've had to do that many a time.

There is another meeting coming up pretty soon. I just got the email about it today, so I forgot when exactly. I should probably look at that again. I think I'm going to talk to Russia about his latest advancement in weaponry: Satan-2. It's pretty dangerous, able to wipe out all of Texas with a single blast. It's so cool! Wait no it isn't. It's a threat to world peace and I'm the hero! (The science behind it is amazing anyway. Don't tell anyone I think that. ESPECIALLY not Russia)

Hold up, Washington's calling.

...

Idaho is trying to make a house out of potatoes... I'll be back after I take care of that.

-America