--fσяту fσυя--

Start from the beginning

Rona:

Yugyeom Kim

Idk if he's still there he was a few years back

Hoseok:

Yugyeom? Of course he's still here!

He's one of the most frequent dancers that comes here lmao

Rona:

Oh really that's awesome!

Do you think he'll be there later?

Hoseok:

He's there everyday all the time

Like he legit comes right after school ends and practices, then does his homework, gets dinner, and comes back to practice again

It's admirable af

Rona:

Wow that's crazy

I'll see you soon then

Hoseok:

K cool

I should probably get back to serving tables before my sister yells at me again lmao

daSI RUN RUN RUN

Rona:

Did you just reference your own song-

Hoseok:

Yes

Rona:

Go back to work >-<

With a laugh I nodded, putting the phone down. I was about to tell Jinyoung the good news, but he had been reading over my shoulder the whole time. I was about to comment on his actions, but he quickly sat up straight, loudly beginning, "What do I bring him?"

"I dunno, something nice? What does he like to eat?" I asked, Jinyoung now shaking his head to himself.

"He used to diet a lot, I barely remember what he liked... kimbap? Porkbelly?" Jinyoung tried listing a few things. I pointed towards the phone, "Yugyeom apparently eats out after practices."

"Right, maybe I could treat him or something!" Jinyoung exclaimed, finally coming to a conclusion.

"I don't think my mom will let me stay out that long..." I trailed off. Jinyoung nearly jumped up, pointing at himself as he talked.

"I'll drive you there - she can yell at me if we're late."

"It's a Monday, Junior." I sighed, sinking down into the couch. He made a little smile as he corrected me.

"Jinyoung. And you could catch a ride with your friend too." He smiled.

"He's probably busy." I guessed, it sounding obviously like an excuse.

"You just don't want to be alone in a car with a guy, I can tell." Jinyoung smirked, sinking into the couch as well with satisfaction.

"That's not true. I'm riding with you there anyway." I retorted, still staying in the sunken position on the couch. I wasn't going to jump up and get defensive.

"That's because you trust me." He said, scrolling through his phone and double tapping a photo.

"I honestly trust him driving more than you, and I've known him for less than a month, don't talk." I shot back, closing my eyes. It was easy to hear his small chuckle as he continued to look at his phone with no response.