Watching the Stars *Requested*

Dallas
"What are we doing?" Dally asks as you tug on his arm pulling him down on the curb.
"I know you're a cold hearted bastard but I won't let you miss out on the sky when it looks like this." You chuckle. A smile spreads across his face as he wraps an arm around you starring at the clear sky with tiny little dots of light poking through the dark blue blanket of sky. "What do you think?"
"Magical." He replies kissing your cheek before turning his attention back to be sky you watched for a while.
Two-Bit
"Whoa!" Two exclaims his attention turning to the sky. You giggle looking at what your boyfriend found so amazing in his drunk state.
"What?" You ask putting a hand on your hip.
"The sky is so pretty!" He lights sitting on the ground in the middle of the park.
"I know but come on Mickey." You chuckle tugging on his arm.
"No, come on let's watch for a while come on." He says patting the grass beside him. Yo using heavily before taking a seat beside him and laying on your backs. You had to admit, the view was beautiful
Ponyboy
"No, that's not Orion's Belt." You giggle hiding your face in Pony's chest.
"I'm telling you it is." He laughs pointing with his finger at where he saw the constellation.
"How's that then?" You ask looking up at the stars again.
"Okay, you see the belt?" He teases.
"That's not even what the constellation is." You laughs looking up at your boyfriend from your spot on the grass. You knew he was teasing you.
"And when did you become a star nerd?" He asks a smile playing on his lips.
"As soon as it meant correcting you." You peck his lips quickly.
Johnny
"The universe is really big." Johnny announces in your moment of silence as you watched the stars from your spot beside the fire.
"Yeah," you giggle teasing him slightly. A smile spreads across his face.
"I mean like, we don't even know what half of it looks like, and it amazes me every time I think about it." Johnny corrects tightening his grip around your shoulder.
"It is, plus there are many more universes that we haven't come across yet, think about that one." You nod agreeing. He chuckles.
"That's actually really trippy." He laughs rubbing his thumb across your shoulder blade.
Sodapop
You sit on the grass patting the spot next to you where Soda joined you. You pull him down laying on your back your hands connecting fitting like a missing puzzle piece.
"I swear there is nothing prettier than the stars on a clear night like this." You sigh a smile playing on your lips.
"There is." Soda Susa bursting your bubble.
"Like what?" You challenge looking to him noticing he was staring.
"You." He sighs in bliss. To goals fully roll your eyes.
"You're too cheesy." You tease rolling on your tummy to kiss his lips.
Darry
As soon as Darry pulled in from his drive to cool down you wrapped yourself in a sweater and met him outside on the porch.
"You alright?" You ask putting a hand on his chest. He nods pecking your lips.
He starts for inside but you stop him.
"What?" He asks noticing you were staring at the sky. You sit on the porch steps and he sits beside you.
"Just shh, and look at how pretty the sky is." You say linking your hands and resting your head on his shoulder as you both stared at the bright orbs in the sky.
Steve
You knew he was staring at you, it made your cheeks turn a bright red.
"What?" You ask looking to him. He quickly looks away.
"Nothing." He shrubs turning his attention to the night sky again. You shake your head a smile on your face. A few minutes later he was staring at you again.
"Steve what are you looking at?" You giggle looking back to him.
"You," he admit rubbing his thumbs across your knuckles.
"Why?"
"Because you're so beautiful, and I can't keep my eyes off of you," he shrugs.

This was for BlueEyedLester i got this and I LOVED it because I could imagine this very easily and I hoped you loved it as much I did! Please vote and comments guys! Thanks for reading!

Stay Gold mother fluffers ✌🏻️
-Lacy