How You Sleep

Dally:
Dally always sneaks inside your window to your house at night. You sleep with Dally's arm wrapped around you from behind making you the little spoon and him the big one.
Two-Bit
Two-Bit and you would sleep your body turned into him and his arms wrapped around with with your head on his shoulder as he whispered sweet things into your ear.
Ponyboy
Often you would spend the night at Pony's house and be able to sleep in his bed. Soda would kindly take the couch. Pony was the little spoon and you the big one just because that's the way you both liked it. Pony would take your hand when it was wrapped around him planting kisses all over the back.

Johnny:
Johnny would often spend the night at your house because of his folks. That usually led to you on your side facing him with your arm around his chest and your hand in his.
Sodapop:
When you spent the night it would usually be on the couch with him even though pony would offer to take the couch you and Soda refused. That met small places so you would almost be on top of him but not quite there yet your head would be on his usually bare chest.
Darry:
You moved in with Darry actually, and slept in the same bed. You would lay your head on his chest tracing the outlines of his muscles and he would he playing with your hair as you fell asleep.
Steve:
Steve and you always find a way to sleep in the same bed and Steves head would be laying on your stomach as you played with his hair and he told you about his work day and the cars he got to see and you would happily listen and giggle kissing his head when he fell asleep.