He Proposes

Dally
You awake to the sound if dishes and music. Dally must have been up already. You stand to your feet grabbing one of Dally's t-Shirts and made your way into the kitchen where Dally was at the counter.
"You're up early." You yawn. He almost jumped out of his skin.
"Jesus, yeah." He says smiling at how he jumped you do the same. He hands you a white mug filled with coffee. You sit at the table as he brings you a blueberry muffin.
"What's this for?" You ask.
"You," he chuckles sitting across from you, with his mug. Which you doubt was filled with coffee.
"Thanks babe." You say sipping your coffee then kissing him. He smiles.
"Anything for you." He smiles. You start to tear at your muffin with your fingers and sipping from your coffee.
"What you doing today?" You ask.
"I don't know yet." He replies, he seemed nervous.
"Dally you okay?" You ask. He nods.
"Of course." He chuckles. You smile and shake it off. Your mug gets lighter and lighter and your muffin disappears with Dally's help. When you get to the last sip you savor it. You take your mug and take it to the sink. Something stopped you though. When you went to wash the mug you saw two words at the bottom.
"Marry me?" You whispered confused at first. You turn around to ask Dally but he already behind you on one knee. You gasp.
"Y/F/N, will you make me the happiest and luckiest man alive and marry me?" He asks. You nod not trusting your voice. He stands and smiles hugging you and kissing you more then once. He then slips the ring onto your finger. You look back up at him kissing his lips another time.
Two-Bit
You sigh as you plop yourself on the couch and into Two-Bit's lap. He chuckles and happily wraps his arm around you. You kick off you shoes and take off your bag and take his embrace.
"Long day?" He asks rubbing your back. All you do is nod and turn your attention to the TV that had your favorite Disney movie, Up. It was still at the beginning.
"I was hoping you'd be home in time for this." He chuckles. You smile at how sweet he is and you sit up and wrap your arms around him. He smiles and does the same letting your lay your head on his shoulder.
"What would I without you?" You smile looking into his eyes.
"I don't know," he chuckles pecking your lips. You giggle and turn back to the TV.
"They are so cute, they have the perfect relationship," You say admiring the couple that everyone wanted to be.
"Aren't we close to that?" He asks.
"Yeah but we're young, and we don't have an adventure book." You chuckle. He smiles and laughs.
"Now we do." He says standing up and going to the bedroom grabbing a book that was identical to the one that the Up couple shared. You gasp.
"Two!" You smile. Opening it and looking at all the picture he filled it with. He sits next to you and you both admire the pictures until you come to where no more pictures were available just blank sheets. But there was something hanging from a red string. A ring, an engagement ring. You cover your mouth with your hand. You look up and see Two kneeling in front of you.
"I love all of our adventures and I don't want it to end, will you make more adventures with me?" He asks.
"About damn time." You chuckle. He smiles and kisses you as you wrap your arms around his neck and he pushes you onto the couch.
Ponyboy
You smile as you finish another book and put it on the shelf. You search for another one when you feel two hands wrap around your waist and kiss your neck. You let out a small giggle.
"Watch a doin baby?" He asks.
"Finding another book." You smile turning around into him.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah," you nod biting your lip. He chuckles and picks you up throwing you over his shoulder. You giggle as he lays you on the couch and sits over you tickling you.
"Pony!" You laugh trying to guard your sides. He is smiling and laughing with you. When he stops you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his lips.
"I think I have a book for you." Pony says standing and going to the bookshelf. It was a Harry Potter book.
"Read them Pony." You say handing him the book back.
"Not this one." He says. "You always notice new things when you read something twice." He says handing you the book back. You smile knowing he was right. You open up the first page. But something felt different about this book. You flip through the pages and get to a chapter called 'The Unbreakable Vow.' And you look down seeing that about thirty pages were gone to make a box inside the book. Big enough to hold a ring on a green velvet bow.
"Pony?" You ask looking up.
He looks back down at you smiling widely. "Yes! Of course!" You say standing and dropping the book to hug and kiss him.
Johnny
It was Christmas your favorite time of year. Christmas morning to be exact. You were at your parents house for the night because your mom said last year it was weird without you and Johnny on Christmas morning so you agreed to stay Christmas Eve night.
"Thanks honey!" Your mom says admiring her present that your dad got her. You yawn leaning your body into Johnny's. He happily wraps his arms around you and kisses your cheek from behind. You smile and put your hands over his.
"That was the last one." You mom smiles.
"Not yet there's one more." Johnny says reaching over to the coffee table and grabbing a peach box with a bow on it. On the tag it read
"To: Y/N From: Johnnycakes."
You smile letting him let you go.
You slowly open the box and smile when you see a green ornament with Gold writing on it. You took the gold string in your hand and read it.
"Will you marry me Y/F/N?" You gasp and notice the ring hanging onto the string at the bottom. You look up and see Johnny on his knee. He takes your hand in his.
"I love you so much, your not only my best friend but the love of my life, I can't imagine a day where I don't wake up to you next to me, will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" He asks. Tears rush down your cheeks as you nod. His face lights up and you wrap your arms around him and kiss him a million times.
"I love you." You whisper. He replies with a kiss to your ear.
Sodapop
"That was the best meal I have ever had." You smile as Soda held your hand.
"Well happy anniversary," he says kissing your cheek as you started for the door for of the restaurant. Soda often took you out for occasions like this and you both loved it every time.
"The waiter was kind of a dick though." He chuckles.
"He was, he acted like he had a stick up his ass." You laugh. He laughs harder. As you exit the restaurant, you get past the welcoming room and to the front of the building. You stop in your tracks seeing fifteen greaser standing with blank signs.
"What?" You ask having no idea what was going to happen. The first four guys turn over their signs revealing the word 'will'  then the next three who happened to be Steve, Pony and Darry, 'you' the next five were a little bit farther away, Dally, Sheppard, one you didn't recognize, Johnny, and another one you didn't know revealed 'marry' then the next three turned theirs over showing you 'Me?' The greasers were Two-Bit and two you didn't know. You gasp and look at Soda who was smiling and was standing next to Two who held the question mark. He held a velvet box in his hands. You walked over to him. He got down on one knee and took your hand in his.
"I love you so much, I've never loved anyone like the way I love you, every time i look at you my heart races, even when I'm thinking about you I can't help but smile, i can't get you out of my head, if I'm not talking about you or to you then I'm thinking about you, will you marry me?" He asks. You nod fast not letting your voice crack. He smiles and the greasers cheer as he stands up and places his suited body against your dress and kisses you hard before placing the ring on your finger.
Darry
"Two!" Darry calls at Two-Bit and Steve who were running up the escalators. They ignored him and continued to run through the mall.
"You just can't control those idiots." Darry laughs swinging your hands back and forth. You smile and lean your head on his shoulder. He smiles with you.
"I love the mall," you sigh. He chuckles. Yo wrap your arm around his arm. You look around and notice a photo booth.
"We have to do it!" You smile.
"You want to?" He asks.
"Please!" You smile. He chuckles and gives the machine a few coins before you get in and he follows. You take the first one of you kissing his cheek and his eyes closed. Then a silly one. You notice that Darry has something in his hand. You look down and see a box. By the time he has the ring out the third picture was taken. The last one was of you hugging  him and crying. When you got out you turn to Darry and kiss him. He smiles and wraps his arms around your small body.
"I love you with everything I have your perfect for me everything I've ever wanted in a girl, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one else." He says slipping the ring on your finger and kissing your forehead. You look at your pictures and wipe your tears.
"I love you so much Darrel Curtis." You say standing on your tippy toes to kiss him. Just then the group came down and wanted to know what happened. You just gave them the pictures and then followed hugs.
Steve
You yawn as you sit up in Steves lap, changing positions. He still smiles watching TV with the guys scattered around the room. Two and Pony on the floor with Johnny, Dally in the chair and Soda passed out on the couch and Darry at work. You look up at him and kiss his cheek. He chuckles and squeezes you.
"Will you get me something to drink?" He asks. You roll your eyes playfully and nod.
"What do you want?" You ask.
"Beer." He smiles. You nod. You walk over to the kitchen yawning but first grabbing a cookie from the cabinet. You then go to the fridge opening the door. Your eyes go wide. You find yourself starring at six  bottles of Coke. All together they read "Beautiful Y/N will you marry me?" And a bouquet of flowers and a velvet box sat on the next shelf.
"Steve!" You call smiling at how cute he could be. You go to turn but he is already standing behind you. Instead of saying anything you just run to him and he picks you up spinning you around. He towers over you and whispers in your ear.
"I love you so much, me and you have been through everything and when your gone I don't feel complete, I need you and I want you to be here all the time and never ever leave me." He whispers.
"I won't." You say kissing his cheek. He takes you over to the fridge and slips the ring on your finger. You look up and see the gang watching you from the living room but quickly turn around and pretend to watch the TV. You just chuckle and press your head against Steves.