Two-Bit Imagine|| Bullets

"X=6" you say to yourself as you write it down in our notebook. Footsteps get closer and stop, you look up seeing Two standin in front of you.
"Hey, let's get outta here." He says taking your chin and kissing you. You smile but turn back to your homework.
"I have to finish this then we can go." You say. He groans sitting across from you leaning over the table.
The whole room with about eight people including you two went quiet, you picked hear a pin drop but instead of that you hear another gun shot, followed by more and more. Two quickly slides over the desk and takes you under covering your mouth.
"Hide!" The librarian male says hiding under his own desk. Two holds you in his arms as you feel a tear running down you face as the door tries to open, but the librarian had Locked it. It keeps jiggling, then you hear footsteps step away followed by three gunshots to the door. The door busts open. Two peers through the crack in the desk and sees two guys dressed in combat boots and tank tops with a black jacket over it. He holds you mouth tighter. Footsteps make their way around the library. When you turn around you see a guy with glasses and a backpack on.
"Please don't." He says as one of the killers stares down at him but shoots him three times in the chest. He continues on in the library, next seeing a girl with curly hair and a cheerleader outfit on. A shot to her head with no words exchanged. Tears fall harder from your face. A pair of legs come in front of the desk you were hiding under. A thud hits the desk and you hear guns being reloaded. Two holds you tighter knowing that you were scared. He didn't see you though. Two-Bits hand is still over your mouth as you move your hand up to his arm and hold it for comfort.
The guy reloading leaves the table and you see the back of I'm loaded with a sniper and two hand guns at his sides both automatic. The other guy shoots at the books as a girl screams. He tips one book shelf over and like dominos they all fell. You could both see the girl laying unable to get out and sobbing. The shooter goes over and gives her four shots to her head.
You take a deep breath. He lets go of your mouth knowing you wouldn't scream. You look down across the library and see a guy that you have never see before hiding behind the couch.
"Search this entire place!" The shorter one the first one that came in orders. The slightly taller one nods and starts to look around. The taller one moves around to the couch and sees the guy.
"Please don't, please." He begs between a sob. And two bullets to his head. You close your eyes and bite your lip not wanting to see anymore. You hear phone, not ringing but someone dialing as quietly as they can
But they catch on and the smaller one runs to the librarian desk and without knowing what was happening behind the desk started to shoot through the desk and eventually a thud follows.
The two shooters looked familiar but you didn't know who they were by name but you knew they went to your school. Boys that didn't fit in and you didn't know well at all, you just recognized them and so do Two-Bit.

You heart skips a beat when your pencil rolls off the desk and onto the floor making a sound. Two tried to catch it but was to late he quickly recovers to his spot. A pair of footsteps came over and took the stuff on top flipping the desk over knocking everything that wasn't his off the table and onto the floor revealing both of you.
"Get up!" He yells pulling out a shotgun. You both do what your told your hands above your head. He holds you at gun point making you go to the Main desk. You both slowly sit down as told onto the floor, you can hear breathing that wasn't your or Two's the librarian had to be alive still. A tear falls down your cheek.
"Stop crying!" The tall one yells you bite your lip trying to stop. The guy shoots a bullet into the desk next to you. The turns back around to who you were guessing to be the leader.
"Danny-" the tall one says but gets cut off by the sound of a door opening. You look over and see a guy who you knew to be popular opening the door but was shot dead by six bullets to his back.
"They're here." Danny says looking nice out the window and you both knew he was talking about the police who were flashing their lights. Both of them took out their guns and started to shoot out the window. Instinctively Two put his arms around you covering you from any stray bullets. You bury your head in his chest tears falling down your cheeks. He kisses your head. The tall one turns back around.
"What the fuck?" He asks looking at the both of you. Two doesn't care and still holds on to you, you could feel him crying.
"Get up." The tall one whispers, "get up!" He yells. You both stand letting go.
"Come on!" Danny said taking the safety off of his shotgun. You look over to Two and see he has tear stained eyes.   "Take them out to the window Peter." Danny says. Peter puts a gun to both of your backs and pushes you to the long window that had glass missing. Your hands were above your heads trying to stay calm. You look up and out the full length window and see police cars everywhere and ambulances with kids hurt and some body bags. You could also see Dallas kneeling beside what looked like Pony and Johnny next to him on the payphone way on the other side of the street. When Dallas turns and see you both in the window his eyes get wide.
"Let the hostages go Danny, I promise we aren't going to hurt you." A police officer says.
"We aren't going to jail!" Peter yells.
"We wanna help you," the same police officer says.
"No one does!" Peter yells and with the shot of a gun Two bit is on the floor with blood pouring from his shoulder. You scream and go to bend down.
"Bitch stand up!" Danny yells. Tears are now rushing down your cheeks.
"You don't need to do this, they didn't my hurt you, they don't have anything to do with this." The officer says. Danny grabs you by your shirt and puts the gun to your head.
"The kids were shit to us! They don't care! No one does! This way they will!" Danny yells back.
"Those kids were terrible, but we care Danny, we care about both of you, now put the gun down, let the hostages go and we can talk that's it just talk." The officer says. Peter in the money shoots the officer and he is down with a bullet between his eyes. Then it was rapid fire at the two boys you get down on the ground as soon as he let go with just a scrap by a bullet to your arm. You kneel beside Two-Bit and put your hand to the wound.
"It's okay baby, hold on." You say tears rushing down your face, he looked bad blood was everywhere and he was going in and out of Consciousness, "Two, don't leave just hold on for a little bit longer." You say as you see Dally run up jumping over the window. Tears rush harder down your face. The medics have to go through the door to fit the gurney. Instead Dally picks Two up and goes to the ambulance you follow and medics are beside him, trying to keep him, okay. Johnny is now beside Pony who looked awake now but had a gunshot wound in his calf, it was bad. Soda and Darry soon arrived and were beside him, pony was now on the grass he was bandaged.
When you finally got to the hospital Two was in a bed awake finally.
You wrap your arms around him going under his hurt arm, tears rushing down your cheeks.
"Two," you whisper kissing his head. He pulls a half grin and you then kiss his lips and he smiles wider when you let go.
"What happened?" Dally asked from the chair next to Johnny.
"We were in the library and these two guys came in killing everyone else but us, it was the scariest moment of my life." You explain. "Where the hell were you?" You ask.
"Skipping, Johnny and I were, Pony wasn't he was in the cafeteria." Dally says.
"Damn lucky." Two says. Dally smiles with Two as Darry and Soda enter with Pony behind them on crutches.
"Your so lucky he didn't hit your head." Soda smiles.
"I'm a lucky person, I'm to valuable to kill." Two smiles. You playfully roll your eyes.

I'm a terrible person I know😞 I've had writers block so can you guys please leave me suggestions! I would really like to know your guys ideas! Thank yo iso much for reading and I hope that you enjoyed this part. Don't forget to vote and comment! And give me some suggestions by PMing me! 😆