Imagine for Claire

First this was harder the. Expected to write so this will be a one time thing for PERSONAL imagines, thanks for the request @claireisanerd and hope you enjoy

I take a swig from my bottle as Soda stumbles infront of me.
He looks over to his watch.
"It's three in the morning." He chuckles clearly as drunk as I am.
"Shit, maybe we should head back." I suggest.
"Why?" He groans turning around and I crash into his chest.
"Because Darry will kill us." I admit.
"Please just a few more minutes then I promise." He says.
I nod in defeat letting him take my hand and pull me starting to speed up but I was unaware and ended up tripping of a small rock. I yell out as I hit the floor. He turns around kneeling beside me.
"Oh shit, you okay?" He asks.
"My ankle." I admit putting my hand over my right ankle. He puts his fingers to it. I flinch, "ah." I groan.
"Can you move it?" He asks. I go to twist it able to do it but stopping immediately from the pain.
"Come on, we'll go back to me place." He offers wrapping my arm around his neck and helping me up. I flinch from the pain wanting to fall to the ground again but can't. He takes on of his hands putting it around my waist and the other under my knees picking me up bridal style and carrying me back to his house that he shared with Darry and Pony.
He slowly opens the door not wanting to wake anyone up and laying me on the couch.
"Stay here I'll get some ice."
"Where am I suppose to go Soda? Canada?" I reply he rolls his eyes grabbing an ice pack from the freezer and laying it on my ankle. I flinch.
"Claire hold still." He says putting a pillow under it. The bedroom door that Soda shared with Pony opened revealing a only half awake Pony just in his pj pants.
"What's going on?" He asks rubbing sleep from his eyes.
"Nothing go back to bed Pony, you're dreaming."
"Soda I'm awake and this isn't a movie but nice try." Pony says sitting in the arm chair.
"Damnit." Soda whispers. "Claire and I were out later than usual and she tripped and I think she sprained her ankle.
"Good job Soda, and A+ for Claire."
I roll my eyes and so does Soda. pony can't help but smile at his joke.
"Just please don't tell Darry, this wouldn't be the first time we were caught out late in the past few weeks.
"I'm not getting in this mess." Pony says grabbing the gallon of chocolate milk that was almost gone from the fridge and entering his room again shutting his door once again.
"If that woke up Pony in guessing Darry is either gone or he's awake, Pony's a heavy sleeper." Soda says entering the bathroom and getting a roll of bandages to wrap my ankle. I nod knowing he's right.
"Sodas right." Darry says from his doorway just as Soda finished wrapping my ankle.
"Shit." Soda whispers under his breath.
"You guys are gonna get jumped! It's four in the morning! What the hell were you thinking?" Darry lectures.
"We don't need your dumb lecture." Soda says standing up again.
"Obviously you do other wise you wouldn't have been out late again, this isn't like you Soda, thought you were the only kid brother I didn't have to worry about, Claire out of all three of these jdiots I never thought you'd be like your twinbuoy two are usually opposites ."
"Who cares were fine aren't we?"
"Does that look fine to you?" Darry says pointing to my ankle.
"That could have happened any time of day."
Darry gets closer to Soda smelling his breath.
"You're drunk," Darry rolls his eyes.
"so what?" Soda defends for us.
"So what? What if you guys were caught? You're damn under age! You guys could be sent to a home Soda! Pony could too because you two are idiots!" Darry shouts.
"Would you calm down. It didn't happen though, we didn't get caught!"
"Doesn't matter if you were the thing is you could have!" Darry shouts. I just sit on the couch watching the fight go down not knowing what to say.
"Okay stop fighting. It's not going to help, we fucked up, sorry." I spit out.
"Claire!?" Soda says angry that I said sorry.
"Thanks." Darry said glaring at Soda.
I give him the look to knock it off he could tell that was the look because of our twin telepathy. He groans.
"Fine, we fucked up, sorry." He admits.
"Good, but do it again and I swear to god I will kill you both." Darry threatens. "Got it?" He says gripping sodas shirt. Soda nods smacking his hand off of him. I nod with him.
"Good." He says going to his room and slamming the door behind him.
"Can you guys fight quieter!?" Pony shouts from his room.