He Comforts You When You're Stressed/ After a Family Fight *requested*

Dallas
"Dallas Stop!" You shout at your boyfriend who was trying to get you to smile but you were loaded with homework.
"Come on, what's wrong?" He asks adjusting himself so he was looking at you.
"I need to get shit done." You confess not looking to him. He sighs shutting your school books and throwing them to the side.
"Dallas!" You yell again reaching for them.
"You're stressed, you've got to calm down, take a break." He says stopping you and grabbing your arms.
"What part of I have a lot of shit to do, do you not understand?" You repeat.
"Every piece." You says taking your chin in his fingertips.
"Then let me get it done!"
"No, take a break then we'll do it together okay?" He says. You nod in defeat.
"Come on let's go to Dingos." He says kissing your lips and grabbing his keys. You grab your jacket and Dallas wraps his arm around your shoulder kissing the side of your head.
Two-Bit
"What's wrong?" Two asks letting himself in the house after seeing you curled up on the couch crying.
"We got into a fight," you reply sitting up so he can sit next to you and hold you.
"Who?"
"Me and my mom, she left again, it's been over nine hours and she hasn't called or anything and I've tried." You sniffle.
"I'm sure she's fine Minnie." He says brushing hair from your face and wiping away your tears.
"My grandma doesn't know where she is either," you add looking up to him.
"It's gonna be okay," he comforts kissing your head.
"Promise?" You ask as he wipes away your tears.
"I promise." He says sticking out his pinky. You giggle and wrap your around his much larger one. He smiles. "I love that smile." He adds wiping away your tears from your red cheeks. Your smile gets wider. You sit back up from his lap and kiss him.
"Did you wanna talk about what happened?" He asks. You nod and begin the story that happened this morning.
Pony boy
Pony opens the door to the Curtis house to reveal you with tear stained cheeks and messy hair pulled into a bun and sweat pants and one of Ponys hoodies on.
He smile is gone.
"What happened?" He asks as you fall into his arms. He wraps his arms around you, "Shh, you're okay darling, I got you now." He whispers into your hair. Soda and Darry stand to see who's at the door and sees you and Pony. You pull up your sleeves to reveal bruises. Pony is in shock.
"Who?" He asks rubbing your arms.
"My dad," you choke out. He rubs your back letting you in the house and shutting the door. He pulls your sleeves back down and sits you at the dining room table and then kneels down in front of the chair taking his large hands in your smaller ones.
Darry and Soda give you privacy by retreating to Darrys room.
"Talk to me baby," he whispers brushing fly aways from your face.
"We got into a fight and he hit me, Pony, he hit me." You repeat unable to explain it in any other way. "Then he did it again, he's never done anything like this." You sob. He stands and holds you against his chest.
"You're okay now, that's all the matters." You felt safe in his arms like nothing could hurt you and you knew that Pony would let anything happen to you.
Johnny
"Are you okay?" Johnny asks noticing you were more quite then usual as you guys were sitting at the Lot.
"Fine," you reply not looking to him but him looking to you.
"No, I know when something is wrong and somethings wrong." He says brushing hair from your eyes.
"How are we gonna make it?" You confess.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, how are we suppose to afford a wedding, a house?" You ask playing with your engagement ring. "I'm just stressed, I'm freaking out about it."
"Boo, you don't need to worry about that, it doesn't matter if we have a wedding with eight people, and live in a house with one bedroom and barley any room, it doesn't matter because I'll be with you." He whispers into your hair the last part. You nod feeling tears start to form. Before they can he kisses them away, "I love you." He adds. You nod and wrap your arms around him.
"I love you so much Johnny Cade." You smile kissing his cheek. He smirks. You lean your forehead against his. "You're right, it doesn't matter as long as we're together." You repeat.
Soda pop
You were spending the night at Sodas tonight, it was the middle of the night when you woke up in the middle of the night with a scream. Soda is quickly awake and holding you.
"It's okay baby, I'm here, shhh, it's gonna be okay." He whispers brushing your hair with his fingers. You were sweaty from your nightmare and tears started pouring down your cheeks. Darry and Pony ran into the room flipping the light switch. Soda motions for them to leave, reassuring them everything was okay. They just nod and return to sleep.
"A nightmare?" He asks. You nod as he wipes away your tears. "Talk to me about it." He says caressing your cheek. You nod and begin to tell him about your nightmare, it was about you starting to fail at everything you did, soda left, you got fired from work and couldn't find a new one, you failed high school and couldn't get into college, your parents kicked you out and you were left alone.
"Baby, you've been under a lot of stress lately, I think that's what's wrong," he comforts looking into your eyes. You nod.
"I think you're right," you whisper tears starting to fall down your cheeks. He wipes them away kissing your forehead,
"I would never leave you, I pucks the even if I wanted to, I just love you to much to ever let you go." He consoles laying down and you lay down on his chest and smile.
"Good." You smile looking up to him.
You spent the rest of the night him talking to you and comforting you to a point to where you felt a lot better about everything until you fell asleep.
Darry
"Where is he?" You shout to Soda and Pony who were sitting at the couch.
"He's probably late again." Pony says. You put a hand on your growing stomach before continuing dinner.
With the pregnancy you've been stressed about the baby coming and it didn't help that Darry has been working, you wee due in just another week so things were starting to get to you.
"Soda can you set the table?" You ask.
"Pony set the table," Soda says to his little brother.
"You do it." He says pushing Soda a little. They start to argue.
"Someone just fucking do it!" You yell. The boys go silent, Soda and Pony both stand up and go to set the table. You realize you're shaking. Darry opens the front door.
"Finally, you're home!" Soda yells through the house happy that he wa sheer to calm you down. You didn't notice Darry until you looked over and dropped a hot saucer onto your arm.
"Shit!" You yell panicking, you freeze as tears roll down your cheeks. Darry is quick to your side and takes you to the sink running your hand under cold water. You start to sob.
"Jesus! What happened?" He asks looking your burned arm.
"I don't know." You sob. He notices your crying and after your arm is okay he puts a towel on it and takes your chin in his fingers.
"It's okay, baby, you're fine," he comforts kissing your lips. You nod as he holds the towel to your arm. Soda and Pony are in shock standing at the table.
"What's wrong?" He asks, "I know it's not your arm." Darry says brushing hair from your face.
"How are we suppose to take care of a baby, we have a week until she's here and I'm freaking out." You confess.
"We're gonna be fine, all three of us, we're gonna be great. You'll be an amazing mom," he says looking at your tear filled eyes. You nod.
"I'm always right here, today was my last day until the baby is born, I'll be here with you okay?"
You nod again as he leans down to miss you.
"Come on let's go get you cleaned up." He whispers taking you to the bathroom.
Steve
Tears filling your eyes you pull into DX not able to wait until Steve got off work to talk to him. You get out and wipe your tears and enter the store.
"Hello welc-" Steve starts but stops, when he sees you. "Whoa." As soon as you see him tears start again. He jumps over the counter taking you in his arms. You wrap you arms under his and lay your head on his chest.
"What happened? Who? I'll kill whoever hurt my baby girl." He says anger taking his voice.
"Me and my mom go into a fight, she's back in the cooler," you confess tears pouring down your cheeks. "She got busted and we got into a fight." You sob.
He rubs your back. "I'm sorry babe." He whispers. "Come on, let's go get a Coke and talk about it okay?" He asks looking into your tear filled eyes. You nod, he kisses your lips before flaunt your hand.
"I'll be back Soda!" Steve calls to the garage.
"Okay!" Soda calls back. He gets in the driver seat of your car and you get in the passengers seat letting  him take you to Dingos.
I LOVED writing this one so much so thank you jazzyaf for the request
I love you guys again and I'll talk to you in the next one!
Stay gold mother Fluffers
-Lacy