Taking care of him after a rumble

Dallas:
"Dally, you need to be more careful." You giggle putting rubbing alcohol on his cheek. He cringes a little.
"I know but it ain't no rumble without me." He chuckles. You giggle kissing his forehead. You continue  to dab at his face at all of the gashes and scratches and wiping the blood from his nose.
"What would I do with out you." He chuckles.
"You'd be dead." You smile.
Two-bit
"Damnit!" Your boyfriend of a year yells running into the Curtis house face tilted foreword.
"get blood on my carpet and I'll kill you Two-Bit!" Darry yells. You get up and run to the sink where he was leaning over blood pouring from his nose. You run to the bathroom getting a wet cloth and dabbing at his nose.
"Jeez did ya at least win?" You ask.
"With me at the rumble of course we did doll." He smiles. You giggle kissing his forehead continuing to try and stop the bleeding from his nostril.
Ponyboy:
You waited anxiously at the porch of Ponys house waiting for him to come back from a rumble with the socs.
You smile when you see the gang Come walking up all of them seeming to be okay. Pony was just walking in back with Johnny. As they get closer your smile fades seeing that Pony's lip had been busted and that he had a black eye. Pony sees your worry when you walk up and takes your hands.
"I'm fine promise." He says kissing your cheek.
"Pony look at your eye Come on." You say taking his hand and pulling him into the kitchen where you got him an ice pack and you rested it on his eye.
"It's really swollen." You smile almost giggling. Pony chuckles.
"Does it make me look tuff?"
"Yeah sorta." You giggle kissing his forehead. Dally was soon in there laughing at you two because you were the youngest.
Sodapop
Soda and Darry soon walk in Darry supporting Soda.
"What happened?" You ask going to the bathroom to get stuff to help.
"He got pushed down a hill and sprained his ankle." Darry replies setting Soda on the couch. You sit at the edge pulling off his boot which he cringed at.
"Sorry baby." You reply doing the same to his sock and seeing it was cut up as well you clean the cuts and grab a bandage wrapping up his ankle. He cringed when it got tighter.
You finish wrapping up his ankle and put a pillow under it.
You then sit next to him after getting him some cake and water and he happily kisses you and wraps his arms around your waist.
Johnny:
Johnny came up limping to your doorstep. You open the door and gasp helping him in.
"How was the rumble?" You ask.
"Got a few broken ribs." He smiles lightly as you help him to the couch.
You go into the bathroom getting a Tylenol and giving it it him. He swallowed the pill with the water you brought and you dabbed at his busted lip.
"Johnny!" You giggle kissing his cheek as you rubbed at his chest.
Darry:
The gang came through the door happier then could be. Darry sat next to you you giggle knowing they won and took his hands in yours. He flinched. You stop celebrating and looked at his hand it was bleeding and seemed funny. You took it rubbing it lightly.
"I think you broke it Darry." You said standing and taking him into the bathroom. He sits on the counter as you take a gauze pad and put it on his bloody knuckles and started to wrap his left hand in a gauze bandage.
"Ah I think your right." He says.
"Your just to strong." You giggle. Darry chuckles kissing the side of your head. You finish wrapping it giving him an ice pack.
Steve:
"He got hit hard Randy brought a weapon and hit him upside the head with a bat." Darry says Laying Steve on the couch. You kneel beside him seeing his head was bleeding.
"Oh my god." You say. Steve was unresponsive he was knocked out cold. You grab some cleaner and start to dab at his head trying not to make it painful.
"He cheated!" Dally yelled.
"Ain't nothing we can do bout it now." Darry says cleaning up his cuts. You continue to clean his temple but it was still bleeding so you put a big bandaid on it hoping he didn't need stitches. When we woke up a few hours later you gave him an Advil for his headache and you sat in his lap watching Mickey with the gang until midnight.