Your Kid is Bullied In Kindergarten *Requested*

Dallas
"Hey baby girl!" Dallas smiles picking up his 5 almost 6 year old daughter Charlie.
She giggles as he gives her a kiss hello and puts her on his hip. "How was school?" He asks starting back to the car.
"Two boys took my ring and I ran around the playground trying to get em." She says playing with the ring he must have gotten back.
"What?!" Dallas stops fury in his voice, luckily you saw from the car and got out.
"Dallas, I don't know what happened, but what ever it is, don't punch anyone." You plead taking his arm.
"Two kids are bullying my girl." Dallas says angry.
"We'll just call, because I don't want you to get a battery charge." You say playfully rolling your eyes.
"No, no one hurts-"
"Dallas, we'll figure it out." You say kissing his cheek.
Two-Bit
"How was school?" Two asks his son as you sat down to the dinner table.
"A girl teases me because of my shirt, she said Mickey is for babies." Curtis says poking at his spaghetti.
"Who?" Two asks already angry.
You put a hand on his. "Two." You warn. He turns back to his son.
"I don't know some girl." He says looking down his Mickey and Minnie shirt.
"Alright, look, everything you like is cool, because you think it is, don't let anyone make fun of you for what you like Curtis, okay? Especially Mickey." Two warns. "Now eat your dinner." He smiles. You sigh in relief leaning over to kiss his cheek.
"You're such a good dad." You whisper into his ear. With that he smiles.
Ponyboy
"What happened kiddo?" Pony asks kneeling in front of his daughter named Marie. He puts his fingers against a scratch on her arm.
"I fell." She says looking down.
"Alright come here." He says putting her on his hip and siting on the couch.
"You've been coming home with a lot of scrapes and bruises, what's going on?" He asks rubbing her tiny back. You watched from the kitchen as you say the table.
"A girl keeps hitting me." He says looking a her fingers.
"What who?"
"I don't know, but he's mean, dresses like he's waiting for a flood." She giggles.
"You've been hanging around Uncle Two." He laughs kissing her head. "You know a name?"
She shakes her head no. "Next time this happens tell someone alright? Im here to protect you." He says kissing her head again. She nods. "Promise?" He asks stickin out his pinkie.
"Promise," she giggles locking her pinkie with his.
Johnny
"Where's Scarlet?" Johnny asks coming in from work and giving you a kiss.
"She's in her room playing." You smile from the couch pointing to your 6 year old daughters room. Johnny nods knocking on her door. There no answer. He opens it when he hears crying. Johnny and you are both beside her, she's in Johnnys arms now.
"What's wrong?" He asks rubbing her back. "What happened?"
"A girl at school said I was ugly." She cries cuddling into her dads chest.
"What? Baby you're a beautiful girl, absolutely gorgeous, don't let anyone tell you different, alright? I love you." He says kissing her forehead. She nods as you wipe away her tears. "You're alright." He whispers in her her black hair. She nods starting to calm down a bit.
Sodapop
As soon as you had started the car and pulled out of the kindergarten panting lot your son asked. "Are we poor?"
"What?" Soda asks taking a glance at his son in his car seat. You turn to him.
"Are we dirt poor?" He asks again.
"No, we're fine the way we are, we have roof over our heads, a car, food on the table and each other." He answers making a turn.
"Where did this come from?" You ask reaching for Sodas hand.
"Some kid keeps saying that they have more money than us and we're dirt poor."
"Well, you can tell them to shove it up-"
"Soda, he's in kindergarten," You Remind your husband hitting his and lightly.
"I forget that sometimes, Shaynne, just remember that money can't buy happiness you can have everything in the world and not be happy alright?"
He nods.
"Okay." He replies.
"Good." You smile to your son.
Darry
You finished getting your daughter Zoey in her car seat and get in the passenger seat. As soon as Darry got in the car she started to cry.
"What happened? Is it too tight?" You ask getting out again to adjust her car seat, Darry followed. You put her on your hip, she's still crying.
"Baby what happened?" Darry asks brushing dark hair from her face.
"A girl at school says I stupid and ugly and mean and- and-" She sobs in your hair. Darry starts back for the kindergarten door.
"Darrell!" You shout at your husband. He ignores you still heading for the door. You run after him. "Darrell Shaynne! We don't even know this kids name, let's just help her on what to do, causing a scene isn't gonna do anything, come on." You cay pulling a this arm and bringing him back to the car where you taught Zoey about wrong that girl was.
Steve
After hearing your son Alex and your husband Steve in Alex's bedroom your figured to let them be while you made dinner. It gives Steve time to relax after work.
When you went to get them for dinner you listen to the conversation for a while relaxing what Steve was saying.
"Remember just tell them you're better and if you have to hit em a bit, unless it's a girl got it? You hit a girl, I will kick your ass." Steve warns.
"Got it," Alex replies. You open the door.
"Steve! He's in kindergarten!"
"He needs to learn self defense."
"Steve- wait self defense? Against who?" You ask.
"Some soc at school hit him so he now knows what to do if it happens again." Steve says standing from the floor to give you a kiss as he left for the kitchen followed by Alex.
This was for radtothebone I really hope you liked it, I loved writing it! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts! Thank you guys so much! Don't forget I have a Dallas Fanfic called "Bloody Knuckles" !! Please check it out it would mean a lot!
Stay gold mother Fluffers✌🏻️
-Lacy