One of You Get Second Thoughts on Marriage

Dallas (his pov)
'I look pretty damn good' I think to myself chuckling at my reflection. I fix my jacket before my smile fades.
I'm getting married.
That means, kids soon, no more fucking around, this is serious, Dallas Winston get married?
'What the hell am I doing?' I think starting out the door already loosening my tie. Darry stops me, he was on his way in.
"What are you doing?" He asks noticing my panic.
"I can't get married, Dallas Winston get married? What the hell am I think Darry?" I ask stopping to talk.
"What do you mean? Yesterday you were in love with this girl," Darry chuckles.
"Yeah, but, I-I,"
"Calm down, it's gonna be just fine, you're gonna get married, it won't change your relationship beside your title and it makes it more real; she's yours and your hers, just like yesterday and 3 years ago when you started dating and a year ago when you proposed alright?" He chuckles. I nod,
"Come on, let me fix your tie and you can go get married, I know you love her." He teases starting on my tie. I nod.
"God, you're right, I love her so much." I chuckle.
Two-Bit
"Two, what are you doing?" Pony asks coming into the room dressed in his suit. I put down my bottle of beer on the table. I quickly wipe me mouth.
"Umm, nothing." I cough tempted for another gulp of the alcohol.
"Are you alright?" He asks a smile playing on his lips shutting the door behind him.
"What? Yeah I'm fine." I lie starring at the bottle.
"You're having second thoughts aren't you?"
"What am I getting myself into Pony? I'm not ready for marriage." I groan sitting at one of the table running a hand through my greased hair.
"Yeah you are,"
"How do you know, you aren't me," he roll my eyes. He sighs sitting beside me.
"Because, your fucking Two-Bit Matthews that's why, dude you've been together for five years, it's time to get married, plus I've never seen you happier than you are when you're with her." He chuckles. I nod reaching for the bottle bow a small smile playing in my lips knowing it was true. He smacks my hand away.
"You're not going to be drunk when you get married."
"Liquid courage?" I shrub. He rolls his eyes playfully.
Ponyboy his pov
I looked at myself in the mirror of our hotel room. i try to fix my tie not liking it no matter how hard I tried.
"Ugh." I groan trying to make it perfect but it wasn't working. Oh my gosh this isn't going to work.

Oh my god this isn't going to work! What am I thinking getting married? I'm not marriage material! I can't marry a girl like that! She is way out of my league! She is sweet and beautiful and smart. I can't even do laundry! I'm not smart I'm an idiot I can't even fix a tie! I take my hands off of my tie and look at my reflection my eyes were wide and I was starting to sweat and go a little pale. Soda comes up behind me patting my back.

"Are you ready?" He asks. I shake my head. "What?"
"I can't get married. I'm not good enough for her, I can't even fix a tie!"
"What are you talking about?"
"I can't stand there and say I do to a girl like that in front of those people!" I add.
"Pony! She said yes to your proposal she is perfect for you, you both love eachother so much otherwise you would be sitting at home reading!" He says a hand on my shoulder. "She loves you, otherwise she would have said no. God that's all she's been talking about since you proposed, this is natural for you to feel like this but trust me you two are perfect for eachother." He smiles. I smile feeling tears rustle in my eyes. He brings me in for a hug.
"Now let's go get you married." He says ruffling my hair and leading the way out the door.

Johnny
You look at your dress in its bag and smile.
"You are going to look so pretty, everyone is going to love you!" You sister says giving you a hug. Your smile fades. All of those people. Oh my god. You invited 70 people, 70 people looking at you saying I do, what if he says no? What if he doesn't want to get married anymore? Last night your dad did say he wanted to talk to him, and you haven't seen him lately,what if he says no?
"What if he doesn't show up?" You wonder out loud your mom turns to look at you.
"What?"
"What if Johnny just doesn't show up? What if he says no?" You ask tears wellin up in your eyes.