You're Jealous

Dallas
You watched as Dallas was sitting at the bar talking to a girl she was very touchy with him.
"I'll be back." You announce to the group you were talking with and head over beer in hand. He smiles a bit at the girl and so does she, she puts a hand on his chest. That was it. You walk over and pull Dal's shoulder back. He doesn't have time to react before your lips are pressed to his and your arms are wrapped around his neck, your tongue forcing entrance in his mouth. He smiles a bit, by the time you let go she had a disgusted look on her face you smile a giggle a bit.
"So what we talkin bout?" You smile sipping from your beer your hand around Dal.
Two-Bit
When you left the bathroom you saw Two with a different girl talking at the bar. You roll your eyes and try and adjust yourself by lowering your shirt and fluffing your hair. You walk over from behind and wrap your hands around his chest kissing his cheek.
"Hi," He chuckles. You smile. The girls smile is gone.
"Hey Mickey." You smile glaring at her. She smirks again.
"I'll see you later Two-Bit." She smiles turning to leave as her order had come.
Ponyboy
Even though Pony wasn't noticing it you did when a girl in the hallway was hitting on him. You made it your goal to let her know that you were his girlfriend.
You quickly shit your locker grabbing your stuff and walking over. She giggles at something he said and pushed his shoulder flirtatiously. You roll your eyes and take Ponys hand as he puts it anxiety down to his side to go to class.
"Ready Pony?" You ask tugging at his arm. He nods.
"Yeah, I'll see you later!" He smiles and waves to the girl as you tug him down the hall to the next period smirking as the girl rolls her eyes and walks away form his locker.
Johnny
You can't help but smile as you approach the gang but notice someone else was with them. A girl you didn't recognize.
"Hey, this is Alissa." Pony smirks. "She's from school." He explains but they were not together just friends. You notice her looking at Johnny up and down almost checking him out. Johnny was too busy talking with the fan to realize, you quick take his hand holding it tight, he returns a squeeze. She's doesn't stop looking so you wrap your other arm around his and lean your head on his shoulder.
"You alright?" He asks.
"Just cold." You lie smiling at him he wraps his arm around you kissing the side of your head. She then got the message.
Sodapop
Shutting the car you pull your sunglasses on your forehead realizing Soda was at the counter in DX and two girls were flirting with him from across the counter. You walk in and smile at your boyfriend.
"Hey." He smiles at you, the girls continuing to talk to him. You smile back. He hands the brunette and blonde their receipt, they go to return it to him but you noticed and went beside them. You pulled Soda by his work shirt across the counter kissing him hard. He's taken aback at first but accepts it, you let him go wiping your mouth with your thumb.
"I can wait." You smile turning to leave waiting for him to get done. You smile in victory leaving and waiting next to the door. He never did get the receipt back.
Darry
Ever since you arrived at dinner the waitress has been flirting with Darry, he didn't notice but you did and it was bothering you. Every time she'd come around you reach for his hands or something but she's still flirt and get handsy with him.
"You're just so funny," she giggle at Darry, he looks to you just as you rolled your eyes. He smiles a bit before she leaves with your order.
"What's wrong?" He asks taking your hand.
"She's flirting with you." You groan as he rubs your knuckles with his thumb. He playfully rolls his eyes just as she came back, he leans over planting a hard kiss on your lips so she would get it.

Steve
You take your beer bottle from the bar and make your way to you boyfriend Steve noticing a girl was flirting with him. You adjust your hair and come behind him wrapping your arms aiding his shoulder.
"Hey babe," He smirks.
"Who are you?" She asks brushing her long blonde hair from her face.
"Right, this is-" Steve starts.
"I'm Y/N, his girlfriend," you smile, resting your elbow on his shoulder a she sips from his beer. She nods,
"I gotta go, il laws you later Steve." She announces smiling before turning to leave.