You Leave For College

Dallas
Dallas was sitting on your bed, it was the night before you left, you kept wishing that you didn't have to leave with out Dally because you didn't know how he would be when he was alone if he was going to leave or not. You put another shirt in the suitcase and entered the bathroom collecting all of the toiletries you needed you then put those in the bag. Dally was sitting on the floor trying to find a record to play. You put another stack of clothes in and returned to the bathroom. When you can back you noticed everything you packed was gone.
"Dally?" You say.
"Yeah babe?" He asks not looking at you just at your stack of records.
"Where did all of my clothes go?" You ask.
"What do you mean?" He asks. You shake it off and put your shampoo and conditioner in it. You then turn to your closet and when you turn back the bag was gone that held your shower things.
"Dallas!"
He looks up. "You have to let me pack." You giggle.
"But I don't want you to." He says standing up. You smile and wrap your arms around his neck letting him press his forehead against his.
"I know, I love you so much, and I don't want to leave either but I wanna get a real job I wanna do things."
"Yeah." Dally whispers you look into his striking blue eyes that were tear filled. You wipe them away.
Two-Bit
You awake to the sound of rocks hitting your window. You yawn and get up looking out the window seeing Two at the bottom in your backyard throwing pebbles at your window. You smile Rollin. Your eyes and you open the window.
"What are you doing here?" You asks still smiling.
"Let me in babe!" He calls back up smiling. You shut the window and go down to the front door. You open the door and he walks in. You take his hand and take him to your room careful not to wake your parents. You turn on your light and shut the door.
"Now what the hell are you doing?" You ask. He wraps his arms around your waist and your wrap yours around his neck.
"I wanted to spend your last night with you." He says kissing you. You smile feeling your cheeks get red. You lay your head on his chest. As he kissed your head and chuckles and you giggle biting your lip. You then both end up on the couch fast asleep by morning, you were watching Mickey all night and bingeing.
Ponyboy
You were about to get in the car to leave for college and Pony was no where to be seen. You haven't seen him this whole week and you didn't know why. You would see him out with the gang but hasn't talked to you at all, you tried calling and he never answered. You roll your eyes shutting the trunk door. He wasn't coming and you couldn't get it through your head. Now you were just angry. You go back into your house and hug your mom.
"Love you I'll see you at Christmas." You say hugging your dad, both of them were crying.
"Be careful, we love you." They say. You smile and turn and leave the house. You look one more time for Pony then go to your car. You go to open the door when a hand stops you. You look up seeing it was Pony.
"Wait." Pony says.
"Why? You had this entire week and you haven't talked to me at all and now you want to?"
"Yeah," he says you roll out eyes and cross your arms.
"In waiting." You sigh.
"Look, I didn't talk to you because, I knew you were leaving, I didn't want to face it, but you are, I don't want you to go, I want you to stay and never leave." He says tears forming in his eyes. "I wanted to know what it would be like with out and it's terrible, I have this feeling in my gut Thai emptiness with out seeing results you everyday," he continues a tear falling down his cheek. "I've lost my parents but it still wasn't as bad as I feel right now knowing your leaving."
You stop him by pressing your lips against his.
"I love you." He whispers
"I love you to Ponyboy." You whisper.
Johnny
Johnny had spent the night last. If he at your house because you were leaving this morning. You get up letting Johnny sleep in. You get the clothes you laid out and go into the bathroom changing into them and fixing your hair by straightening it and applying a little makeup. You put lip gloss on but when you did you felt two arm wrap around your waist and a familiar face in the mirror head hanging down and laying on your shoulder. You smile a little bit take his hands. You turn around and see that he was crying a little. You wipe away his tears and make him look at you.
"I know Johnnycakes, I'm gonna miss you to, I'll be back I promise, come visit , I don't wanna be that long with out you either. I'll call every night." You say kissing his forehead.
"Promise?" He asks looking up at you.
"I promise." You smile. He smiles lightly. You press your lips against his. "I love you johnnycakes." You say.
"I love you to." He says another tear falling down his cheek. He lets you go and takes our suitcase carrying it downstairs where your parents already were. He put your suitcase in your car.
"Your gonna be late!" You mom says checking the time on her watch. You wrap your arms around Johnny letting him hold you as tears fell down you cheeks.
"Promise you'll call." Johnny says who was also crying.
"I'll call every night, just to say good night, you have to promise me something." You say letting him still hold you but you look up at him and he looks down at you.
"Anything."
"You better not sleep in that damn lot, you go to the Curtis house or Dally's or even come here but I swear if I hear you sleeping anywhere but in a house I'll have to kill you." You smile sniffling. Johnny nods.
"Promise." He says smiling. He wipes your tears as your dad honks the horn.
Sodapop
Soda puts your last bag in the car.
"I love you Y/N," he says holding your hands.
"I love you to Soda." You say trying to stop yourself from crying but was failing. He pulls you in for an embrace.
"I'm gonna miss you so much, just promise that I'll hear from you." Soda says.
"Of course, but I better hear from you to, don't be dating any other girl." You say.
"Why would I? There ain't a better girl then you in Tulsa." He smiles looking down at you. You smile feeling your cheeks turn red. You lay your head on his chest.
"I wish you could come with me." You sniffle.
"Yeah me to, people like me don't go to college though or hell graduate from High school." Soda replies.
"You had reasons for dropping out if you didn't you would have gotten into college, but you needed to be there for Pony and Darry, and I love that you made that decision." You say looking up into his eyes and soon getting lost in them. He smiles. Your mom honks your horn.
"We're gonna be late!" Your mom yells. You roll your eyes.
"I love you Sodapop Curtis," you say pressing your lips against his.
"I love you more Y/F/N." He kisses you again. "Before you leave take this though." He says handing you a box,
"What is it?"
"Open it after you get settled and things." He smiles.
That's what you did. You got settled and found yourself alone in a dorm room. So you picked up the red box and opened it, he made you a scrapbook of pictures of you and Soda and you cried looking through them all.
Darry
You sighed getting your things in the car, Darry had to work today so instead of coming to see you today he saw you last night and took you to dinner. You go back into the house tears already forming in your eyes. You hug your mom for a long time. She was crying her eyes out.
"I'm gonna come home mom." You smile. When you let go she nods.
"I know but i don't wanna let you go." She says. You smile and give your dad a hug.
"Is that boy gone?" He asks.
"No, Darry is going to be in my life for a long time daddy." You chuckle at him. He smiles at you as you leave the house your parents behind you. You go to get in the car but are stopped by a truck honking. You turn around and see the gang. Your parents are on the porch not knowing what to make of this. First to get out was Two-Bit who you happily hugged, then Dally and Steve, then Johnny. When you got to Soda and Pony you hugged them longer.
"Good luck." Soda says.
"Yeah thanks, just wish Darry was here." You say your smile fading as the boys are smiling around you.
"He is," Pony says as Soda and pony move revealing Darry. You can almost feel your dad rolling his eyes behind you. You gasp tears streaming down your face as you run to him and jump in his arms he spins you around kissing you.
"I thought you were working this weekend," you say.
"I was, but then I couldn't stay there knowing that you were leaving town." He says kissing you again. You smile wrapping your arms around his neck and his around your waist.
"That's so sweet." You say laying your head on his chest. He kisses the top of you head.
"I would do anything to see you smile." He whispers. The gang just looks at you smiling. Your parents were smiling besides your dad because he didn't like you dating any guy.
"Shit in gonna be late." You say wiping tears.
"Come on then." Darry says picking you up throwing you over his shoulder. You smack his butt while your up there which your dad hates even more. When he put you down you were on the hood of your car. You wrap your arms around him and kiss him.
Steve
You haven't seen Steve or heard from him in the past two days. Two said that he was acting really cranky these past two days. You pick up your bag throwin it In your trunk. You go inside the house and call his house. No one answers. You then call DX and he answers.
"What the hell?" You say recognizing his voice.
"What?" He asks.
"Steve Randle, you better come see me right now or your going to have hell to pay." You say hanging up. You wait ten minutes and he soon arrives. You leave the house and go to see him.
"Hey." You say going to kiss him. But he steps back. "What's wrong?" You ask.
"I think we should break up." He says.
"What?" You ask confused.
"You heard me." He says not looking directly at you, tears were forming in his eyes.
"No, there's something else, what is it?" You ask.
"Well you're going to college, whole new world over there." He says.
"So?"
"That means new friends, new guys, new life." He says still looking at the ground.
"What?"
"Why would you come back to Tulsa when you're going somewhere way more amazing?"
"Steve, I could never leave you, or Tulsa," you say takin his hands this time he looks at you. You reach up and turn his face to look at you. "Like it or not, I love you Steve Randle and, I don't want to have a life where I don't talk to everyday or see you. I may be leaving but I'm coming back for you and Tulsa." You say looking up at him.
"Please Steve you don't wanna do this, please don't leave me, why would i find another guy at college when i have a perfect one right here." You say.
"I'm far from perfect, college boys got their life together."
"I don't want a perfect guy, your perfect for me, you have your life together it's just that college isn't part of it and that more then fine." You say. He is now lightly crying. He pulls you in for a hug burying his face in your hair and crying.
"Shh, I love you Steve." You say rubbing his back.
"I love you to, I'm sorry, I'm such an ass." He says.
"No don't be sorry, I understand, you are not an ass and if you are your a pretty amazing one." You chuckle kissing him.