Teaching Your Baby to Walk *requested*

Dallas
"James!" You call to your son who was holding onto a coffee table giggling. "Come here!" You say hoping for your son to take his first steps. He giggles again and let's go of the table taking a few steps towards you. You gasp and call for Dallas. He runs in from the kitchen and watch him take his first stores and fall into your arms. He swoops him up.
"That's my boy!" He praises.
Two-Bit
"Minnie!" Two calls from the living room. You run in seeing Two carrying your daughter On his hip.
"What's wrong?"
"Show momma what you learned." He says setting her down going to the edge of the room. She giggles and runs over to her daddy and into his arms. You gasp.
"You took your first steps with out me?" You smile kissing the side of her head.
Ponyboy
"Has he taken her first steps yet?" Soda asks sitting across from your daughter Maria. You shake your head.
"No just scooting." You smile sitting at the couch. She looks up knowing your talking bout her.
"Come here silly girl!" Soda chuckles opening his arms. She giggles shyly before standing up and keep her balance in the coffee table before going to her uncle.
"Yeah I knew it!" He smiles picking her up and spinning her around. You and Pony gasp and playfully roll your eyes at him.
Johnny
"You're too much like your dad." Dallas says chuckling at your son who was extremely shy except with you and Johnnycakes.
"That's a bad thing?" You giggle.
"Yeah when he wont play with his uncle Dal." He replies. In reply your son Sam stood up and walked into his arms letting him hold him while biting his finger nails.
"Yeah!" Dallas chuckles standing up to give him a raspberry.
"Of course! His first steps with you." You laugh before kissing Johnny's cheek.
Sodapop
"She's never gonna take her first steps." Soda groans.
"She will just be patient." You say sitting next to him on the floor with your daughter Lila. He nods hoping for it to happen soon. She stands up but just to stand and keep her balance at the table to play with more toys. Soda sighs hoping it was a first step.
"Patient." You giggle kissing his forehead.
"Daddy!" She says waddling over to her father.
He gasps and sits her in his lap.
"I knew it! I kept telling your mom to be patient!" He chuckles kissing her cheek before you playfully hit his arm.
Darry
"Stay here baby." You smile kissing your son Jake's head, he nods and starts to play in the living room before you and Darry start cleaning the kitchen from dinner.
When you start dishes you hear your son.
"Mommy!" He calls.
"Just a minute baby!" You call back. But he couldn't wait because soon he was standing up pulling at your jeans.
"Darry!" You say picking him up. He turns around.
"Did he-"
You nod smiling.
Darry laughs and kisses his head.
"That's my kid!" He smiles.
Steve
"Henry!" You call to the living room. "Come here baby!" You call again expecting him to crawl or scoot the next few feet from him to you and Steve, but he didn't you turned around holding his pudding and saw him walk to you.
You get Steves attention.
"What?" He asks when Jake plops himself in front of you.
"Do it again baby. Go to Daddy." You smirk kneeling in front of him. He nods and and walks the next foot to his father. Steve picks him up in joy.
"Good boy Henry!" He encourages dipping him down making him giggle.
I did it!! This took me so long but I hope you still liked it kawaii_trainers thanks again for being there for me guys and understanding, it means a lot, love you guys!
Stay gold mother Fluffers
-Lacy