He Gets Into a Fight With Your Boyfriend/ Ex Boyfriend

Dallas
With a slam of the door Dallas storms in the house skipping you and heading straight for the bathroom. You're quick to hop off the couch and follow him.
With a crash medicine was falling from the cabinet and into the sink.
"Dallas?" You ask as he raised the cupboard. "Dallas!" You shout again. He shuts the medicine cabinet to reveal a mirror reflection of his face. He had busies lining his face and a bloodied nose. "Dallas!"
"What?" He yells. "Where the hell is the peroxide in this place?"
"What the hell happened to you?" You ask noticing the anger in his icy blue eyes. You head for the cabinet under the sink taking out a bottle of peroxide and a cloth. You pour some out as he leans against the counter licking his lips. You Dan at his nose. "You gonna explain?"
"Your fucking ex boyfriend happened." He groaned as you touch the bridge of his nose.
"What? What the hell were you picking a fight with him for?"
"I wasn't he was with me, he found we were together and moved in and he grabbed me by the shoulder while I was talking to Buck and decked me in my eye." He explains.
"Jesus, of course he did," you roll your eyes as you move to his other nostril cleaning up the blood. "Yeah, so I pushed against the pool table recognized who he was and he tried to hit me again so a punched him in his mouth a few times, he fell to the floor and I thought he was down, but he got back up and hit. Y head on the table making me nose bleed." He finishes.
"God,"
"Yeah, don't worry Two and I kicked his ass as soon as I got off the floor dizzy as hell, surprised I got home." He chuckles at the last part. You manage a smile.
Two-Bit
"Where were you? You promised you wouldn't be late." You ask your boyfriend crossing your arms over you chest.
"I'm not really that late." He chuckles in defense.
"You were suppose to be here two hours ago." You argue disappointment in your eyes.
"So what? It's not that big of a deal,"
"Where were you?"
"Doesn't matter."
"Where were you." You demand. "Were you with another girl?"
"You're acting crazy,"
All while this was going on Two-Bit Mathews one of your best friends and secret crush was loitering behind you guys making sure nothing happened, he would start playing with the plants or talk to one of his friends by the bonfire. He never did like your boyfriend or anyone that was a guy that came in contact with you.
"It doesn't matter, I'm here now alright?" He says his voice rising with each word. You both look around seeing a few people were watching you.
"You know this was important to me and you blew me off, you ignored me." You complain Y crossing your arms to use your hands to talk which is something you would do if you were upset.
"God you're so ridiculous, uhh I can't stand it!" He shouts grabbing you by the shoulders. At that Two jumps into action taking his hands off you.
"Why don't you calm down?"
"Who the hell are you? Or that right your the drunk with a dead beat dad." He chuckles.
With those words Two bunches his fist and punched your boyfriend in his jawline.
"Get out of here Two! Can you leave?" You shout going to your boyfriends side and helping him up but he doesn't accept pushing you out of the way. Two groans sitting in his chest and fighting with him. At this point you didn't care either, he didn't need to push you on the ground.
Ponyboy
"Where we going?" You ask as Pony slings his backpack over his shoulder and taking your hand in his.
"I don't know? You wanna head over to Dingos and grab a Coke?"
"Sure." You smile pecking his cheek overwhelmed by how cute he was.
"Hey!" A voice calls from behind you two. You both stop turning to see who it was. You both figured it was Two or Dally but it wasn't it was your ex boyfriend, the person you hated after he cheated on you with another girl it didn't help you caught him so there was no denying it. Pony groans as he approaches you.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"Walking with my girlfriend and you?" Pony remarks.
"Kicking your ass." And with that he went for a punch to Pony's face who was lucky enough to be missed. He let go of your hand pushing the guy on the floor. With a moan he fell to the top step.
"Just get outta here, Please, I don't like fighting." Pony admits adjusting his backpack.
"No way, because I like them, why don't you just let me take my girl?"
"Because she's not 'your girl', she's mine," Pony says.
"Let's just go." You say tugging at Ponys band knowing that your ex was just trouble. He peeled himself off the steps as you both turn around to leave for Dingos as planned but he grabs Ponys hood. Pony groans turning around and decking him in his nose.
"I told you to buzz off, now I gotta date with 'my girl'" he rolls his eyes before taking your hand once again and walking off leaving your ex to sit on the steps holding his bleeding nose.
Johnny
Hanging out with the gang was never uncommon, even if it was with your boyfriend they seemed to think he was alright besides Johnny who would avoid you when he was with you.
You could feel Johnny's eye roll when you held hands with him as you were walking down the drive in movie lanes with Johnny, Ponyboy and Dallas to your seats. You eventually make it taking seats in the folding chairs. Your boyfriend wraps his arm around your shoulders. Johnny was sat behind you with Dally and Pony.
Halfway through the movie your boyfriend kept try to put a hand up your skirt or kiss your neck but you wouldn't let him,
Not with your friends.
"Come on." He whispers in your ear reading your thigh with his fingertips.
"Stop." You whisper back brushing his hand off.
"Why not?"
"God we're at a movie." You defend.
"I don't care now let's leave." He says tugging at your arm.
"Stop," you say louder smacking his hand away from your dress.
"Leave her alone, can you not take a hint?" Johnny bursts. You look behind you a smile on your face. He never did stuff like this, he was too quiet and sweet.
"Stay outta this," your boyfriend rolls his eyes. "What do you know?"
"Clearly more than you, not knock it off." Johnny says leaning back in his chair.
"I can kiss her I can do anything I want because she's mine." He says kissing your neck but you pushed his lips off.
"Johnny's right, stop." Dallas joins in seeing the conflict. "Or I'll kick your ass myself." He says leaning back in seat his feet up beside you. Johnny smiles a bit. Your boyfriend just stands leaving with a scoff. You move back beside Johnny.
"Thanks."
Sodapop
Today was no special besides the fact that Soda had fog otter his lunch and you were asked to give it to him, so at noon you found yourself walking into DX holding Sodas lunch in one hand.
As soon as you get out of the car panic sets in when you see Soda at the counter talking to a guy you hoped you would never seen again. Your ex you used to date a year prior to you and Sodas relationship. You pick Your pace to a jog to get inside and stop a fight.
"Shit." You whisper just as your ex grabbed Sodas neck pushing him against the wall. You open the door throwing his lunch on the counter. Soda is just laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Your ex says pushing a bit more.
Soda brings a fist to his enemy's face knocking him in his head. He falls back in pain.
"That's why." Soda smirks.
"What the hell is going on?" Steve asks wiping grease from his hands coming in through the back.
"This idiot comes in and pushing me against a wall." Soda replies rubbing at his neck, it was gonna bruise tomorrow. Your ex stands back up straight knocking Soda back a few steps.
"You ain't shit Curtis." He replies punching Soda in the face. Soda goes for it again but you grab him.
"Stop, you're gonna get in huge trouble, he ain't worth it sweetheart."
"Don't touch my best friend." Steve says pushing past you two and punching your ex in his jaw and pushing him out the door. "Come back I dare you." He rolls his eyes. Soda touches his lip with his finger seeing blood.
Instead of eating lunch with him you wound up just cleaning his lip and his bruise on his jawline.
Darry

Your relationship with Darry was new so telling him about your ex never crossed your mind. He'd also been working on your neighbor's house still and you couldn't be happier it meant a great view from 9-5. It also meant that you got to see him more and he would come over and have lunch with you at your house. 

"Where is he?" You ask yourself making your way to the window, Darry being late for lunch with you never happened. You push your curtain back and curse yourself. A guy you knew to be your ex was standing in front of an unimpressed Darry. You open your front door and cross the street quickly not checking for cars when you saw he threw a punch at Darry who was fast enough to step back and put him in a headlock.

"Whoah there buddy." Darry chuckles his arm still wrapped around the guy's neck. "I don't know who you are. Why are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"You're dating my girlfriend!" He shouts back trying to loosen Darry's grip with his finger tips. That was when you arrived on scene, all of the workers that were on lunch were now staring at the three of you.

"What?" Darry asks looking up to you for an explanation. You sigh heavily, you never wanted a crazy ex and yet here you are.

"He's my ex, a drunk bastard!" You shout the last part in your ex's face who rolls his eyes.

"Oh, great, makes me want to kill you even more but I'll let you off with a warning, don't talk or even look at her again or I'll do more than put you in a headlock." Darry warns. You can't help but smile. 

"You ain't gonna do shit." He scoffs but still left you two. 

"Damn." You giggle placing your lips against his. Darry's cheeks turn a bright red.

Steve

"Hey baby." You boyfriend of a few months welcomes you with a sloppy kiss to yours. The taste of alcohol floods your mouth. His lazy eyes and tired eyes told you it was from him, so did the beer bottle in his hand. 

"Hey, maybe you should go home, I'll-"

"I'm fine, I'm just really horny." He says aloud as you, him, Steve, and Soda walked down the street on a Saturday night.

Steve scoffs with an eye roll and a a chug from his beer bottle.

"Careful or you're gonna choke." Soda tease his best friend.

"No, Y/N is gonna choke if you know what I mean." Your boyfriend say elbowing Steve playfully, all three of you had looks of disgust on your faces as he just.

"Shut up." Steve rolls his eyes.

"What was that?" Your boyfriend asks stopping his tracks.

"I said, shut up, are you deaf? Or just stupid?" Steve asks again also stopping to look at him.

"Guys, can we-" You start.

"No, she's my girlfriend, shes gonna suck my dick, so I don't see the big deal." He defends chugging back more beer.

"Because you're a disgusting pig, who doesnt deserve a girl like her, that's why." Steve says throwing a punch at him and hitting him in his nose. Your boyfriend goes for a hit but because of his level of intoxication it's easy to miss and catch.

"GO HOME!" Steve shouts pushing him on the ground. He wraps his arm around you in a friendly way taking you away from him. "Don't let him say shit like that ever, or I will kick his ass." Steve warns as the three of you leave, you still eyed your boyfriend though, wanting to shove your foot up his ass.