He Gets Sick *requested*

Dallas
A groan can be heard from the bedroom while you were sitting on the couch.
"Dally?" You call.
"Uhh." He groans again. You stand and enter the bedroom where Dallas was laying on his stomach with his hand off the bed. Kneeling in front of him he opens his eyes.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"Uhh." He repeats his eyes closed. You take your hand and place it behind his ear and rub that part of his head with your thumb. You place your lips to his forehead and keep them there.
"Jesus, Dallas you're hot." You say concerned.
"Thanks," he says managing a small smile. You playfully roll your eyes and to the bathroom grabbing a thermometer to see his temperature. You place it under his tongue, when the timer goes off you pull it out and gasp.
"102." you announce. You stand just as Dally shoots up and runs to the bathroom covering his mouth. You sigh, when he returns he lays back in bed.
"I'm freezing my ass off." He complains cuddling up to the blankets. You go to the closet taking out a few more blankets and laying them on him.
"Get some rest babe." You say kissing his forehead. He just nods and covers his head with blankets.
Two-Bit
"Hello?" You ask picking up the phone.
"Y/N?" You boyfriend asks.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Please come here, I think I'm sick." He groans.
"I'll be there soon." You say hanging up and driving to Two-Bits house. You open the door knowing his mom and sister were gone. Two was lying on the couch with no shirt and about four blankets and tissues surrounding him. "Aww babe." You lightly giggle. He manages a small smile. You sit at the edge of the couch. "What's wrong?" You ask,
"I'm freezing, I feel like I'm gonna throw up all the time, I'm feel like a stuffed potato and I-" he gets cut of by a coughing fit. When he's finally done he groans. "And that," he replies.
"Do want me to make some soup?" You ask, rubbing his back with hand. He nods. You stand going to the kitchen and grabbing some soup form the cupboard and putting it a saucer on the stove. You can hear Two sniffling and coughing in the other room Mickey on the TV. You take a bowl and pour the chicken noodle soup into it and grab a spoon. You take it to him he sits up and takes the bowl. You sit beside him as he ate his soup between sniffles.
When he finished he laid his head in you lap covered in blankets, you played with his hair as he watched Mickey trying to fall asleep.
Ponyboy
"Pony you don't look good." You say standing by him at his locker.
"I'm fine." He replies shutting his locker door.
"Whatever you say," you add kissing his cheek and heading to class with him. You take your seat next to him just as the bell rings.
"Okay get out your books class." You teacher orders. You do as you're told.
About twenty minutes into class you were working on an assignment. Pony looked worse then he did this morning, he was incredibly pale, bags under his eyes and he was shaking. Just you are about to turn to talk to him he shoots up from hair desk and runs out of the classroom, you knew where he was going and followed him just he went into the bathroom, you didn't care if it was the boys bathroom you went in anyways. Pony was in a stall throwing up his breakfast, you kneel behind him rubbing his back. When he's finished he sit against the stall hot tears on his cheeks.
"You're not fine, I'm calling Soda." You say.
"No you can't he's working." He replies wiping tears.
"Im sure he won't mind." You reply.
"Just please don't call anyone." He pleads.
"Then come on I'm taking you home." You say standing up and helping him stand, he leans on you for support because he was dizzy. When the dizziness fades you help him out of the bathroom and out of the school, you didn't care if you were skipping.
When you finally got him back home you later him down on the couch.
"You don't have to stay." He says as you laid a blanket over him.
"I know but I am." You say leaning down and kissing his forehead. You grab the trash can and put it beside him.
"Thanks." He says.
"Don't thank me." You say sitting at the edge of the couch. He starts to smile but stops to get sick in the can. He wipes his mouth and rolls on his side.
"Get some sleep." You say rubbing his back. It was long before he was fast asleep.
Johnny
You can't but smile when you see Johnny sitting in the vacant lot. You sit beside him but your smile fades when you see him. He looked green,  and he looked like he had slept in days.
"Johnny what's wrong?" You ask putting your hand on his forehead.
"I think I'm sick." He replies.
"Come on." You say standing up.
"What?"
"Come on." You repeat he stands with help from you and you start to walk to your house. Johnny stops dead in his tracks and leans over the grass disposing of his lunch. You stand beside him rubbing his back and when he's done you help him to your house where you lay him in your bed.
You take his jacket and shoes off and kneel in front of him.
"I'm gonna go make some soup okay?" You ask.
"K," he says. "Thanks."
You take his hand in yours.
"Don't thank me, I care about you and I wanna make sure your okay." You say kissing his forehead before standing and making some soup.
When you come back in your room Johnny was fast asleep. You can't help but smile. You set the soup on the nightstand and pull the covers over him turning off the light.
Sodapop
You plop the bag on the counter and take put the soup, medicine, and thermometer.
"He still sick?" Darry asks coming into the kitchen from work.
"Yeah, I just got back from getting stuff to help." You say taking the medicine and going to Sodas room where he was sleeping. You kneel beside him and shake him awake gently.
"Soda?"
He groans but opens his eyes.
"How you feeling?" You ask.
"Worse." He confesses.
"I got some medicine for you." You say turning on the lamp. He slowly sits up and starts to shiver. You open the bottle of liquid medicine and pour some in the cap.
"Hell no," Soda says eyes widening.
"What?" You ask confused.
"No way I'm drinking that,"
"Why?"
"It's discussing and its grape." He shakes his head.
"Come on Soda you need it to get better." You say holding it out to him. He shakes his head.
"Not happening, I'd rather be sick for the next two weeks."
"Don't make me shove this down our throat." You smile. "Come on do it for me just take it like a shot." You say. He groans but takes the cap.
"Do I have to?"
"Yes."
He groans once more before taking the cap and shoving everything in his mouth, he gags. You thought he was going throw up.
"Oh my god that was gross." He says closing his eyes and shaking his head.
"Here." You hand him his glass of water on the nightstand and takes it drinking half of it.
"Soup?" You ask. He nods.
"Yeah." He coughs.
You kiss his forehead before going to the kitchen.
Darry
You open your eyes and see that it's morning, Darry was already awake probably getting ready for work. You pull the covers off and go to the kitchen. Darry is in the kitchen searching through the cupboards letting out coughs.
"Darry?" You ask. "What are you doing?"
"Looking for something to help." He says looking at a bottle of pills then putting it on the counter. He starts coughing again. He was dressed and ready to go work, and he already had a cup of coffee on the counter. You walk over to him and put the back of your hand to his forehead.
"You're burning up." You say taking your hand off.
"I'm fine." He says taking another bottle out. He takes the bottle and takes a pill with his coffee, just after her takes a drink he slams his mug down on the table and runs to the bathroom. You follow him into the bathroom where he was leaning over the toilet getting rid of anything he had ate today.
"Yeah you're really fine." You say standing in the doorway. When he finished he put his arm over the seat and put his head on his arm flushing it down. He lets out a groan.
"You're not going to work, get back in bed, I'll go get some medicine for you." You say walking over to him.
"I'm going to work, I'm fine." He says standing up but getting dizzy l thankfully you were there to stabilize him.
"No you're not." You argue keeping up.
"I can't miss work," he says about to leave the bathroom but you stop him.
"Darrel Curtis, get back in bed or I will put you in bed." You say crossing your arms in front of the door. He groans.
"Like you're going to throw me-" he starts but then turns around back to the toilet. You can't help but laugh a little. When he finished he stood up. "I'm going." He moans taking off his shirt and getting back into his pjs and laying down.
Steve
Light from the other room woke you up from your slumber. You sit up and see that Steve was not in bed and that the bathroom light was on. You stand up and enter the bathroom, he was leaning over the toilet.
"Oh god I'll be back-" Steve starts but continues to get sick. You sit on your knees and rub his back. When he finishes he flushes it down and wipes his mouth on a towel.
"Come on babe." You say standing up and taking his hand helping him up. He gets dizzy at first but once it fades to take him back bed and he lays down curling up in the bed. You go back to the bathroom getting a thermometer. You put it in Steves mouth.
"103." You say looking at the number then setting it on the nightstand. You look at the time and see its four in the morning. "Do you need anything babe?" You ask.
"No." He groans. You give him a kiss on his forehead. You stand up but stop when you feel  Steves hand tugging at you. You turn back towards. "Don't leave." He says. You nod and crawl back into bed, and becoming the big spoon as he closed his eyes and you stayed awake playing with his hair as he fell asleep.
I hope that you like this GoldGreaser83 this was really fun to write!
Please go check out her profile and if your looking for an Outsider fanfic Coming To Tulsa by her is so good! It deserves a lot more attention then what it's getting! Thanks for reading and if you have a request you can pm me or you can leave in a comment! Don't forget to vote and comment!
Stay gold mother Fluffers
-Lacy