You Join Him in the Shower/ He Joins You

Dallas

Hot water falls down your bare back and it couldn't have felt better. You tilt your head to the side allowing the steaming water down your front as well. The bathroom door jumps you out of your thoughts. The sound of jingling belts and change made your chuckle knowing it was Dallas. The shower curtain opening told you he was coming in and soon his body was right next to yours. His smile made you smile.

"What are you doing?" You ask noticing he was still wearing his dog tags.

"You were taking way too long." He teases kissing your lips quickly before letting water fall down his head making you laugh.

"I was in here for ten minutes." You defend.

"Try half an hour and I'm suppose to meet with Soda and Darry in half an hour." Dallas replies pecking your lips once more before lathers his hair with shampoo.

Two-Bit

"Hey Minnie?" Two calls from the bathroom.

"Yes Mickey?" You call back from the couch.

"Will you come take a shower with me?" 

"Why?"

"The Boogey Man clearly." He chuckles. You chuckles with him standing from your spot and heading for the bathroom where you saw the shower running and steam rising. You quickly remove your clothes and pull back the shower curtain to reveal him waiting for you.

"Am I suppose to be immune to the Boogey Man?" You tease letting the water run between the two of you.

"Yeah, that's why I called." He jokes kissing your lips chastely.

"Good to know, I'll remember this for when I don't wanna go to bed alone." You giggle taking the shampoo and lathering his hair with your fingertips. He closes his eyes allowing you to take his head under the water and rinse it all out. A smile is plaster on his face while you relax his muscles. "Good thing I love you." You say once the shampoo was gone, you then kiss his lips again. 

"I know." He teases kissing you once again on you lips then to your head now closed eye lids. You smack his chest playfully.

"Remember there's no clothing to guard you." You giggle. He chuckles turning away from you. Your cheeks turn a bright red and you wrap your arms around his back kissing his cheek quickly standing on your tip toes lucky not to be falling.

Ponyboy

You anxiously check the clock. You now only had an hour to be out the door, and you needed a shower. You head for the bathroom seeing it was shut. You knock. "Babe, are you gonna be long?"

"I just got in, I'm sorry." Pony replies the sound of running water filling your ears. "Just join me." He adds. You sigh and enter the bathroom removing your clothes and setting your clean ones on the counter. You open the show  curtain and see he was already washing his hair. You get yourself wet and start on your hair. "This is was better anyway right?" Pony chuckles. That brings a smile to your face.

"Any situation I get to see you naked in is better." You tease. His cheeks turn a shade of red. You giggle kissing his cheek.

"It goes both ways." He whispers in your ear as you switch spots letting you rinse your hair free from shampoo. It was your turn to blush like an idiot.

Johnny

Hot water running down your body always made you feel good, but you wanted Johnny there too, lucky for you he was knocking at the door.

"Sweetheart?" He calls followed by a knock.

"Yeah Johnnycakes?" You smile at his voice.

"I need a shower too." He chuckles.

"Come in and join me." You suggest. After a short chuckle he sighs letting himself in. You hear clothes fall to the floor and soon the shower curtain was being opened to Johnny. Your smile gets brighter. You both let water fall between you. You pull him in wrapping your arms around his neck. "I just wanted you here." 

"I figured." He whispers kissing you head. "I love you." He says after a short comfortable silence.

"I love you too Johnnycakes." You say hiding your face in his chest letting the water cover the both of you.

Sodapop

You could tell by the way Soda stormed through the house the bathroom that he was taking a shower because it was something he did when he was upset. You stand in front of the door thinking about knocking but decide against it and just let yourself in. You were right steam filled the room making it hard to breath. You removed all your clothes and joined him. He had his eyes closed and water was falling down his forehead. You let out a small sigh and start to rub shampoo in his hair comfortingly letting him relax. He smiles a bit.

"You always know what to do." He chuckles.

"Because I love you." You reply washing the shampoo out and starting to lather his muscles for relaxation with body wash. 

"I love you too." He says opening his eyes. You smile a little pecking his lips. You go to rinse him off but instead he wraps his arms around you kissing your wet headed hair. 

Darry

With a slam of the door you plopped yourself down on the couch running a hand through your hair.

"What's wrong?" Darry asks wrapping his arm around you and brushing hair from your eyes.

"Rough day,"

"I have an idea." He smiles picking you up and taking you to the bathroom. He turned on the shower. you sigh in relief and both start to get undressed. You're soon both in the shower together. He lets the water fall down your back as you sat at the bottom of the tub. He still sat behind you though washing through your hair and and rubbing your back. 

"This feels so good." You chuckle.

"Good." Darry chuckles kissing your neck.

Steve

Steve joining you in the shower was never a surprise and him doing it today was no different. You were washing your hair and the next thing you knew he was with you. He let water get both of you wet and started to kiss your lips passionately which is another thing you never minded. He runs his finger across your thighs, back and waist.

You run your hands through his hair as he made his way down you neck and to your shoulder. Your back is now pressed to the tile wall of the bathtub. You moan in pleasure allowing him to explore your body for the millionth time before he was also moaning in pleasure.

"I love you." He whispers against your hair with a grunt.

"I love you too." You moan.