Your First Time

Dally
You Dally and gotten in a fight yesterday and you felt miserable without him. You didn't even remember what the fight was about you just remember you storming out and him yell "fine!" You walk from the kitchen to the living room sitting on the couch. That why when Dally burst through the door you stood up but before you say anything Dally was kissing you you accepted the kisses and jumped up, he picked you up taking you into your bedroom and throwing you on the bed and throwing his shirt and jacket with his shoes off. He jumped on the bed you only in your bra he kiss you neck and kept going down and down until he had his hand on your breast you let out a moan.
Two-Bit
You were watching a comedy movie at Two-Bits house at about two in the morning. You laugh one of the funny parts when you realize Two-Bit isn't laughing and he is looking at you. You turn to see him smiling.
"What?" You ask your cheeks getting red. Instead of saying anything he just kisses your lips softly. You smile and kiss him again. He presses his nose against yours smiling at you as he kisses you only this time his tongue forced entrance and you let him in. He picks you up laying you down on the couch as he takes off his shirt and you put your hands on his chest as he takes off your shirt. He kisses your neck and moved down and farther down until he reached your stomach.
Sorry I just can't write one for Pony he's still young like to young to have sex young I hope you understand!
Johnny
Johnny was spending the night at your house because he got in a fight with his folks again. You two were laying in bed snuggling and talking about life in general.
"It's been almost a year ya know?" You ask looking up at him.
"Yeah it's been the best year of my life to." He smiles kissing the top of your head which laid on his chest as he played with your hair. You sit up.
"I'm going to do something," you say planting a nice long kiss on his lips. He happily accepted your tongues forceful entrance he took off his Jean jacket and his shirt. You slowly removed your shirt as he laid on his back and you kissed his chest.
Sodapop
Ponyboy and Darry were gone for the night which left you and Soda alone. You finished the dishes just as Soda came up behind you kissing your neck. You giggle draining the water.
"We're alone," he whispers in your ear. "Let's do something." He nibbles on your ear. He places kisses down your neck and to your shoulder he moves his hands up until he gets to your breast. You giggle as he spins you around now kissing your lips. You wrap your arms around his neck as he slowly picks you up taking you to his bedroom and laying you softly on the bed kissing your neck and your shoulder. You unbutton his work shirt throwing it on the ground running your hands up and down his bare chest. He removes your shirt slowly.
Darry
"Thanks for dinner Darry." You smile as he takes you in the house.
"Anything for you." He says kissing your lips. You giggle as he wraps his arm around you as you step up the steps and walking into an empty living room.
"They must be at the Lot." He shrugs shutting the door. You giggle as he kisses your lips hard and picks you up with your legs wrapped around his waist.
"I've always wanted to do this." He chuckles laying you down on his bed and kicking the door shut with his foot. He takes off his shirt and lays over you unzipping your dress and sliding it off of you.
Steve
You cheered for Steve as he crossed the finish line of the race. You smile when you see him get out and come out of the track, you run down the bleachers and run into his arms he catches you spinning you around and kissing your soft lips. He lets you down taking your hand and running out of the stadium. You know what he's going to do. He takes you to where the racers park their cars which was all abandon besides his car. He then kisses you again taking you in the back seat and already taking off his racing suit. You giggle as he takes off your coat and shirt. He kisses you harder and harder each time.
"Oh god I love you." He says.
"Love you." You reply back between breaths as he slips off your jeans and his jeans.