He Hits You

Dallas
"Where were you?" You ask Dally as soon as he walked in the door.
"Umm- Sheppard's." He replies.
"Why did you stutter? It's four in the morning." You shout.
"I told you at Sheppard's!"
"No if you were you'd be drunk but you're fucking sober." You point out and he looks even more pissed then he did five seconds ago.
"What does it matter where I was?" He yells throwing his arms in the airs
"You were with another girl weren't you?" You ask tears threatening to fall.
"Do you even trust me? God it's like dating my mom." He groans turning around in anger.
"You are so inconsiderate and a dick!" You yell.
"Shut up!" He yells turning around and striking your cheek. You fall to the floor in shock and hold your cheek. Dally wasn't even looking at you he turned back around and was squatting down. You stand up leaving, slamming the door behind you shouting "fuck off Dallas!"
Two-Bit
You don't even remember what happened but you remember falling to the floor from Two's hit to the face and hiding in the bathroom at Two's house. He was sober to he wasn't even drunk, he knew what he was doing. You drag yourself to the mirror and you can't help but cry at the blood coming from your lip and the bruise forming on your jaw.
"Y/N?" Two calls from the other side.
"Fuck off Two-Bit!" You shout. He places his hand on the door.
"Please come out so we can talk,"
"No, you've done enough already," you shout grabbing a towel getting it wet and dabbing at your lip.
"Please?"
"Go away!" You demand as you start to cry and flinch from the pain from cleaning your lip.
"I'm so sorry," he says attempting you open the door. When you finish you hide in the bathtub pulling the shower curtain so it was closed and you cried harder. Two-But was still trying to get in but you didn't move and didn't wanna see him right now.
Ponyboy
"Pony you have to finish this or you're gonna fail and won't get on the track team and Darry will murder you!" You shout getting angry that Pony was acting the way he was.
"I don't care he can kill me if he wants! I don't understand it and we've been here for three hours on one stupid worksheet!" He yells throwing his pencil.
"I'm trying to help but you need to get it together, stop acting like this, this isn't you." You say.
"Shut up! It doesn't matter so what if I fail? I'm just gonna get a dumb job after school anyways, Soda didn't graduate and he's doing pretty damn well." He argues.
"Pony-" you start but in anger pony stands throwing his text book it somehow ended up hitting you in the face. You hold your temple bringing down you hand seeing blood. You grab your bag and leave.
"Y/N wait!" He calls but you ignore him and leave the library.
Johnny
"Johnny are you okay?" You sitting next beside your boyfriend in front of the fire.
"Fine." He whispers back not lookin at you.
"No you're not." You say taking his chin in your fingertips and seeing he had a new bruise on his cheek.
"Honestly I am." He says anger rising in his voice.
"Johnny you can talk to me." You add taking his hand in yours and rubbing it with your thumb.
"I'm fine!" He shouts
"Don't tell me you're fine when your have a new bruise on your cheek from your folk Johnny, just let me help you!" You yell anger now in your voice and eyes.
"Leave me alone!" He yells swinging his hand so it hit you across the face. Your taken aback at first putting your hand to your cheek. You stand up and with out another word turn and leave, leaving Johnny to himself to cry about what he had just done, his worst nightmare.
Sodapop
You answer the phones rings
"Hello?" You ask.
"Hi who is this?" A female voice asks.
"You called me,"
"I'm lookin for Soda," she says.
"Uh, who is this?" You ask getting better worried.
"Sandy, we need to talk again, it's just I got his response to my letter and I'm just a little confused about what he said."
"What? What letter?" You ask again.
"I sent him a letter last week and I got one back and there's things that I'm really excited to talk to him about." She giggles.
"Sorry wrong number bitch." You shout hanging up the phone just as Soda came in. "What the hell?"
"What? What's wrong?" He asks removing his shoes.
"I just got a call from mSandy asking where you were and about your letter you sent her."
"Oh, uh, yeah she sent me a letter so I sent one back."
"What the fuck did it say?"
"Nothing important."
"Lies! I can't believe you would do this! What is wrong with you Soda?"
"It's not that big of deal! So what I responded to her letter,"
"What did it say?"
"Nothing!" He shout anger rising in his voice.
"Just tell me!"
"It doesn't matter damnit!" He yells and the next thing you knew you were on the floor with a burning on your cheek.
"Get out!" You yell.
"Y/N I'm so sorry!"
"Get out!" You repeat pointing the the door. He turns and leaves.
Darry
"Hey babe," you smile cooking dinner for the four of you as Darry came home from work.
"Hi." He says you were expecting s kiss like always but didn't get one.
"I made dinner." You say pouring the noodles into a bowl and placing them on the table.
"Cool." He says obviously angry as he grabs a glass of water.
"Are you okay hun?"
"Yup I'm peachy." He says pouring out the water and replacing it with beer.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure now leave me alone!" He yells popping open the bottle.
"Babe, please just calm down and talk to me, what happened?" You ask against
"I said I'm fine!" He yells turning around and hitting you clear across the face. You stand back up and push him outta your way.
"Oh god!" Darry shouts after you. You ignore hike grabbing your coat and shoes and leaving just as you saw Pony and Soda at the front door.
Steve
You and Steve had been fighting for the past few weeks and you were about done with it but you didn't know how to say it, Steve was you first and you didn't know how to say it. Today you are fighting again.
"It doesn't matter!" Steve yells at you.
"What do you mean it doesn't matter?" You shout back.
"Oh my god,"
"Steve we should break up," you blurt,
"What?" He asks.
"You heard me, I just think we need a break."
"No." He persists
"What?" You ask grabbing your coat.
"Please don't-"
"Steve. Talk to me in a week okay?" Yo I say putting on your showed he grabs your wrist tightly you try pull away but his grip just gets tighter.
"Please just-"
"Steve you're hurting me." You say trying to pull away he just lets go and you leave.