Your Daughter Wears Makeup for the First Time *Requested*

Dallas
"Dal, she's not wearing that much." You say not being able to hold back a few chuckles, at how was acting.
"She's 13!" He defends your daughter Elizabeth in the other side of the room.
"Dad! In wearing foundation, mascara, an eyeshadow, calm down!" She says rolling her eyes.
"Don't you roll your eyes at me!"
"Dally, you wouldn't have even noticed if we didn't tell you." You say putting your hands on his chest trying to clam him down. He sighs knowing you were right.
"That means you're growing up though." Dallas groans.
"It's what kids do dad." Elizabeth says giving him a hug.
Two-Bit
Two was slow so when he came home from work and didn't notice your 13 year old daughter Charlie was wearing makeup it wasn't a surprise.
"So Charlie was talking to me today and we decided it was time to try something." You hint kicking his foot lightly.
"What was it?" He asks studying his daughter more.
"You can't tell?"
He shakes his head in defeat.
"Babe, she's wearing makeup." You Smile at your husband. He looks up again,
"Looks good." Two smiles at his daughter as you hoped he actually did notice and wasn't just sayin it.
Ponyboy
"Hey babe!" Pony calls from the bathroom.
"Yeah!?" You ask stopping your process of making dinner to answer him.
"Come here!" He chuckles. You put your knife down and go to the bathroom and gasp when you notice your six year old daughter had gotten into your makeup.
"Hi mommy!" Marie exclaims from Ponys hip.
"What were you doing sweetheart? You know mommy's makeup is off limits." You say kissing her forehead.
"But I wanna be a princess!" She giggles.
"You're my princess." Pony says holding her high in the air where she started to giggle.
"Higher!" She giggle as Poky tossed her in the air before helping her get the makeup off before dinner by giving her a bath.
Johnny
"Hey sweetheart." Johnny greets giving you a kiss as he entered the house. Your daughter Scarlet was already helping set the table.
"Hi." You smile pecking his lips again. Johnny looks in confusion at first but then goes up to his 14 year old daughter putting his thumb on her cheek. You were hoping he would notice that you had helped her out on some makeup, foundation, mascara, blush, and eyeshadow. Nothing much.
"Looks good." He smirks kissing her forehead. Scarlet sighs in relief.
"Thanks daddy." She smiles back at her father.
Soda pop
"So Julia and I went to the store today and got her some makeup." You smile to your 14 year old daughter and then to our husband who was helping with dinner.
"Yeah, like what?" He smirks open to it.
"Foundation, mascara, stuff like that."
"I have no idea what any of those words meant." He confesses but turns his attention to his daughter. He gets closer looking on her eyes kids which she had close for him to see. "I like it," he smiles kissing her forehead.
"Really dad?" She asks in relief.
"Of course." He smiles returning to cutting veggies.
Darry
"You're not wearing makeup Lila!" Darry yells.
"Why? What's the worst that's gonna happen?" She yells back at him.
"Guys it's not that big of a deal stop!" You say trying to get them to stop fighting.
"I'm 14 I can do what I wan!" She shouts to her father.
"You're 14 not 18 talk to me about doing what you want then."
"Darry it's makeup." You groan putting a hand on his chest.
"Exactly, that means you're growing up and I'm not gonna let that happen." He sighs.
"What?" Lila asks.
"I don't want you to grow up." He repeats. Lila smiles and runs to Darry giving him a hug.
"I'll always be here daddy."
Steve
"It looks dumb!" Henry teases her younger sister Daniella for wearing makeup for the first time."
"Henry just leave please." Steve says rolling his eyes at his 17 year old son. He groans but retreats to his room. "Don't come out til we say!" Steve adds.
"I just don't know how I feel about this." Steve sighs heavily.
"Why?" Your Daniella asks her dad as he stared at her mascara, eye shadow and blush she had on her face that you helped put on.
"I'll say it's okay if you don't get a boyfriend like ever." He smirks. She playfully rolls her eyes.
"I ain't leaving daddy." She giggles.
This was for itgirl188 so thank you so much for the request I love it like always and don't forget I have a Dallas fanfic on my profile called Bloody Knuckles, I posted the first chapter a few hours ago! Please check it out for me! Thanks guys love you!
Stay gold mother Fluffers✌🏻️
-Lacy