He Talks To Your Bump

Dallas
Even after Dallys voice woke you up your pretended to sleep realizing he was talking to the baby growing in your stomach. You felt him rub the side of your 8 month swollen stomach as you were laying on your side.
"Hey baby, I know, I always say 'I hate kids,' but I love you no matter what, I'm gonna be your dad, I don't wanna flake or be like mine, because I care, and I always will, I promise, no matte what happens, I'll protect you until the day I die, you can always come to me for anything, I'd kill for you, I'd do anything, remember that. I love you kid." He whispers against your stomach, you ca t help but smile as he finishes by placing a kiss on your belly.
Two-Bit
As soon as Two walked in the door from work you were on him with your new ultra sound pictures.
"How'd it go?" He smirks kissing your forehead and pulling you close by your waist.
"It's a boy." You smile. His eyes go wide. He picks you up spinning you.
"Really?" He asks kissing you.
You nod wanting to cry. "Yeah." You smile. He kneels in front of you putting his hands on either side of your 20 old bump. You rest a hand on your hip and the other on the back of Two's neck.
"In so excited to meet you son, God, we can watch Mickey together, and I can teach everything. I know about the world and life and- the gang! You're gonna love them." He chuckles kissing just above your belly button. You smile when he comes back up to give you another kiss before spinning. You around once more.
"It's a boy!" He shouts in excitement.
Ponyboy
Pony always read to the baby before you fell asleep and you loved that and so did he. You get comfortable by putting a pillow under your back and another behind your head bringing the blankets up to your waist. Pony lays in front of your stomach making a 'T'shape, he takes out one of your favorite childhood books 'Guess How Much I Love You' You would read with your mom all the time as a kid. Pony clears his throat.
"Wait." You smile, he looks up to you in confusion, you sit up to give him a long kiss. "I love you."
"I love you too." He smiles back as you get comfortable again.
"Ready." You giggle.
He chuckles at you and then starts the story.
Johnny
You'd found out you were pregnant a few weeks ago, and you and Johnny were so excited. You were laying on the couch with your legs in Johnnys lap. He turns from the Tv smiling at you.
"What?" You blush.
"Nothing." He replies looking away by putting his hand behind your back rubbing it, You smile. He leans down planting his lips against your still flat stomach.
"I love you guys." He whispers. "More than you'll ever know. I can't wait to take care of you and hold you."
You giggle a bit before he continues a one sided conversation.
Sodapop
You groan again rolling over trying to comfortable but it was hard when you were only a few weeks from your due date. Soda rolls over wrapping his arm around you.
"What's wrong?" He whispers kissing your ear.
"She keeps kicking." You say rolling on your back. He smiles. He scoots down the bed.
"Babe what are you-"
"This is between me and the baby sweetheart, some privacy please?" He chuckles. You nod smiling as you zip your lips. He rests his chin on his hand his mouth centimeters from your belly.
"We love you so much but listen baby, you gotta be nice and let mommy sleep, please, baby girl," he waits feelin for a kick. She didn't kick. You smile as he comes back up to kiss you.
"Done." He chuckles as he spoons you.
Darry
As soon as Darry walked through the door you were on him wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him.
"Hi sweetheart." He chuckles.
"Hi," you smile excited to give him the news you is were waiting for, for two years. You peck his lips again.
"I have something to tell you." You giggle putting your forehead against his.
"What's that?"
"In pregnant." You whisper tears rising. He looks shocked for a few seconds the spins you around d kissing you.
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, seriously."
Pecks you again then kneels down in front of your stomach. He presses his lips to your stomach.
"You're finally here, you're coming, mommy and daddy waited so long for you, and you're gonna be here, we love you so much, no matter what you turn out to be, or who you become." He says kissing your belly button. You smile
wiping away tears.
Steve
"Steve!" You shout for your boyfriend sitting up in bed putting a hand on either side of your belly feeling your 20 week old baby kick for the first time. Steve runs in and is beside you within seconds.
"What happened? Are you alright?" He asks panic in his voice.
"We're fine, but he kicking." You say tears falling down your cheeks as you take his hand leading it to the source of the thumps against your stomach. His smile soon returns.
"Oh my god." He chuckles. After a few minutes of feeling him kick he presses his lips to your stomach.
"We love you so much, and were so excited to meet you, I can't wait to take you out and work on cars and take you with to drag races." He chuckles. You smile playing with his hair.