Your Child Has A Suicide Attempt

Dally
Dally was usually really tough with your son because he wanted him to be less like him and more like Darry. But when he walked in on his son passed out on the bathroom floor after taking a whole bottle of ibuprofen he regretted everything even though that wasn't the reason why your fifteen years old son James tried to end his life.
You all sat in silence on the car ride home, no radio no nothing, you reach for Dally's hand. He takes it and squeezes it. James is in the back sleeping. You look over to Dally and notice he was wiping away a tear. You pulled in the driveway.
"I'll wake him up." You say turning around.
"No don't wake him up yet." Dally says stopping you. You turn back in your seat. Dally gets out and goes to the Back picking him up and carrying him in with you opening the door. He lays him on the couch and kisses his forehead. When he returns to the kitchen he had tears falling. You open your arms and he takes your embrace and starts to sob.
"We could have lost him, that would have been it, gone just like that, I had to be so hard on him." He sobs.
"That's not why and you know it."
"Yeah like he's just gonna say, I wanted to end my life because your an asshole dad." Dallas says looking at you momentarily before hiding in your hair again. You just rub his back and kiss his cheek.
"He's still here though and that's all that matters." You comfort. You stop when you hear a voice.
"Dad?" Your son says standing in the doorway. Dally quickly lets you go with out looking at his son cleared his throat and wiped his tears.
"Yeah?" Dally said his voice cracking.
"Are you mad?" He asks.
"No, I'm not mad, I'm just d-" dally started but stopped himself. "No I'm not mad at all." He corrects.
"Then why won't you look at me?"
Dally clears his throat and you could tell he was wiping tears before turning around to his son. James was shocked completely he had never seen Dally cry ever, ever since he was born Dallas was careful about keeping that secret. James just runs to his dad and hugs him. Dally takes his embrace and tears fall again as you heard James cry.
"I'm so sorry," Dallas says. "I shouldn't be so hard on you I just don't want you to be like me James." He sobs.
Two-Bit
Your sitting at the table eating a muffin and sipping coffee while watching what else but Mickey. Two still wasn't up an neither was you sixteen year old son Xavior. You yawn before cleaning up your dishes, you turn on the faucet taking the mug in hand.
"Y/N!!!! Hurry!!" Two-Bit yells from upstairs your drop your mug with a crash to the floor and run upstairs. You go to the bathroom where Two was over your son, both had blood on them, two-Bit was trying not to bandage your sons arms. You scream, you then run to his side laying his head in your lap.
"Oh my god," you sob. You reach for the phone and call 911. Two is crying also trying to clean your unconscious son up. You hang up with 911 and turn your attention back to your son.
"it's gonna be okay," you whisper. Two was shaking like crazy and was sobbing wiping away tears.
That night you found yourself looking at your son in a hospital bed who had to get 89 stitches in total, he lost a lot of blood. Two has been giving him blood, a lot of it to. Two-Bit comes through the doorway using the door for support you stand up and help him to the chair.
"How is he?" He asks.
"Still sleeping." You reply sitting next to him and taking his hand. "I'm gonna go get you something from the vending machine." You say going to stand.
"I'm fine." Two says.
"No your not, you have 3 pints of blood today, I'm going to get you some sugar." You say going into the hallway and getting a package of chips and a Coke. You go back to the room and hand them to Two. He takes them starts to eat a little. Soon Soda and Steve entered the room, with flowers.
"Hey." Soda says.
"Hey." You say standing up and giving them hugs. Two-Bit goes to stand but get drowsy and you help him sit back down. You lean down and place a kiss on his forehead.
"Careful." You whisper to him. He just nods. Steve sets the flowers on Xavior's nightstand.
"How's he doing?"
"He's been sleeping but lost a lot of blood so Two had to give three pints today." You explain taking Two-Bits hand again.
"I'm fine though honestly." Two replies.  Soda opens his mouth to say something, but stopped by a groan. Two-Bit jumps up almost falling over but using Xavior's nightstand for support, he then kneels infront of him. You stand and go to your sons side. He flutters his eyes open.
"Hey." You say taking his hand as a tear rolls down your cheek. Soda and Steve go to the other side.
"Hi." Xavior replies not exactly happy he is alive.
"Thank god your okay, don't scare me like that, I almost had a heart attack, I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." Two says starting to cry again.
"Dad-"
"Don't say anything, we'll talk about what happened later the only thing that matters now is getting you home."
Xavior nods. Two goes to stand but almost falls so you help him up.
Ponyboy
It was really late at night, you wake up to moving in the bed. You look over and see Pony stand up and go out of the room and across the hall to the bathroom. You look at the clock and see that it three in the morning. You roll back over and close your eyes. You see the bathroom light flick off but then a door creak open. It was your fourteen year old son Winston's room.
"Y/N!" Pony yells. You shoot up and grab one of Ponys shirts slipping it on before running to your sons room where Pony was next to h my icing him CPR you noticed the rope hanging from his ceiling fan. You run and grab the phone calling 911. When you got off the phone you ran back to his room.
"Come on Winston!" Pony yells pressing harder on his chest.
An hour later you find yoursel in the waiting room of the hospital with Darry, Soda and Pony. Soda was pacing Darry was sitting and Pony was in your arms crying.
"He's gonna be okay," you comfort tears falling down your own cheeks.
"Oh god, I can't loose him, not my son." Pony sobs.
"We won't, he's gonna be okay," you reply rubbing his back. His head was in your hair and he was gripping at your shirt.
"Mr. And Mrs. Curtis?" A doctor says coming into the waiting room. All four of you jump up at the name.
"May the parents follow me please?" He asks. You and Pony look to Soda and Darry who nod. You follow the doctor to the outside of a hospital room.
"Well Winston is alive but he did slip into a coma." He explains. You burst into tears and Pony holds you your head on his chests
"Is he gonna be okay though doc?" Pony asks.
"We did loose blood flow to his brain but if he makes it out of this then more then likely yes." He replies.
"Can we see him?" Pony asks. He nods and opens the door. Your son was laying in a bed with tubes going from his face to different machines.
"Oh Pony!" You sob as you step in. He takes you in his arms for a little bit as a tears escapes his eyes.