You have an eating disorder

First, trigger warning guys!!!
Dally
You stare at yourself in the mirror and feel disgusted in what it showed you, you lift up your shirt and feel worse then what you did. Dally comes in the bathroom and you quickly suck in so he didn't see.
"I saw that." He whispers in your ear holding you.
"Saw what?"
"Stop, I know what you did, you don't have to, your skinny and beautiful just the way you are." He whispers. Tears start gathering in your eyes.
"No, I'm fat, and disgusting, and-"
"No stop! You are not, I wish you could see what I see when I look at you, I don't care what it takes we will get there." He says kissing your forehead and wiping away your tears.
Two-Bit
"Babe?" Two calls from the other side of the bathroom door.
"Yeah?" You ask sitting in front of the toilet with your lunch in it,
"You okay?" He asks trying to open the door.
"Fine." You lie waiting for him to go away. When he finally does you stick your toothbrush in the back of your throat making more come up and land in the water. You wipe away your hot tears and go to stand up but get dizzy. You wait until it washes over you to look at yourself in the mirror. From the side you looked skinnier which you loved because it's been two weeks since you started to do this and it's been working. You open the bathroom door to your boyfriend already holding you in his arms. He must have heard you,
"Please don't, ever, I love you and everything about you, i don't want to see you hurting yourself like this." He sniffles as a hot tear falls from his eye to  your shoulder.
Ponyboy
You were always self conscious sour yourself and your weight but you've had enough and stopped eating and when you did it wasn't much. It would be an apple or some grapes but nothing else.
"Y/N?" Pony asks sitting beside you on the couch.
"Yeah?" You ask not taking your eyes off the tv.
"It's after dinner, have you eaten anything today?"
"Yeah." You lie not strong enough to look at him in the eyes.
"What did you have?"
"Food." You smile trying to make him laugh.
"Seriously, what have you had today?" He asks not finding it funny. You smile fades,
"An apple." You whisper almost embarrassed but not because you lied but because you had eaten an apple.
"Baby, you have to eat more then that come on I'm taking you out and we won't leave until you ate everything on your plate." He says taking your hand and taking you a diner.
Johnny
You arrived at the diner with the gang, Johnny beside you holding your hand. It's been almost two days since you ot anything in your mouth besides water. He holds the door open for you as you all sit down in the booth and a waitress comes over.
"What will it be?" She asks. After everyone ordered and it came to you you just smiled at her.
"Just a milkshake please." You say squeezing Johnnys hand.
"Y/N? You always get food here." Johnny says concerned and the boys were paying attention to you two. He hated to single you out but you needed to be healthy,
"I'm not hungry." You lie just as your stomach grumbles.
"Chicken tenders with onion rings and a milkshake." Johnny orders for you. You feel tears swell in your eyes as he places his lips to the side of your head and whispers in your ear. "Please just eat, I'm begging you love, I don't wanna see you hurt, you're beautiful and skinny and everything I want and need." He whispers as you feel his tears against your hair.
Sodapop
You were always self conscious  of yourself and your weight, you often found yourself looking at yourself in the mirror. You lift up your shirt and turn to the side looking at your stomach in the mirror.
Why is soda with you still when you look like this and feel like this?
You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't notice soda come in. He leans down kissing your left arm.
"I love this." He loses your right arm. "And this." Then down to your stomach. "This to." Next he went to your lips. "And these." He whispers putting his hands on your thighs. You feel tears well in your eyes but he wipes them before they can fall and kisses them away.
Darry
You had just a regular check up today a few weeks after you had your appendix out.
"Y/N Curtis?" A nurse calls you in. You search for Darry's hand as you enter the room with your nurse and step on the scale. You hope Darry didn't see the number because in the past month you'd lost almost  30 pounds, but he did. When your nurse takes you back to wait for your doctor Darry is soon by your side.
"Is there something you wanna tell me?" He asks taking your hand in his larger one.
"Nope." You lie.
"Bullshit, y/n, you lost thirty pounds, what happened? Why?"
"It's just something that happens,"
"Yeah when you don't eat, that's not healthy at all, promise me that when we leave we'll go and eat a big dinner and the next time you come here you'll weigh more because this isn't healthy, you're beautiful weighing this or the weight last month but last month you were healthy." He comforts placing a kiss on your forehead. You just nod as a single tear falls down your cheek.
Steve
Steve plops himself down on the bed next to you and starts to kiss your neck.
You giggle putting your hands on his bare chest. He goes to lift off your shirt when you are quick to stop him.
"Steve stop." You say smile gone.
"What why?" He chuckles kissing your cheek bone.
"Not right now." You lie, really you didn't want him to see how much you had lost in the past few months.
"What's wrong?" He asks not taking his hands off of you and continuing to kiss your shoulder.
"Nothing." You repeat,
"Come on." He groans. "You're beautiful under that shirt." He says making eye contact with you.
"I don't care." You say going to shut off the light but he won't let you.
"This never bothered you before, why is it now?"
"It's not, I'm just tired."
"No," he says starting to unbutton his shirt off of you. When he sees our stomach he's shocked. You quickly cover it back up.
"I know, I'm disgusting." You roll your eyes.
"No, you're not, that worries me, you've lost a lot of weight have you been eating?"
"Dinner."
He just kisses your lips and shuts off the light holding you pretending to fall asleep but you knew that he was actually crying because of could hear his almost silent sobs and sniffles.