Christmas Series|| Christmas Shopping

Dally
Your shopping
"Why is he so hard!?" You ask searching through the aisles for what seemed like hours.
"What about smokes or a jacket?" Your best friend asks.
"That's so overdone." You reply looking past the games asile and into the Christmas Asile.
"Hurry up! We've been here since ten in the morning and it's noon!" You friend says getting impatient.
"I'm sorry!" You groan passing all the wrapping paper. You look to the next aisle, it was full of Christmas candy.
"Let's just get smokes and a jacket or somethings!" You friend protest getting Impatient. You roll your eyes.
"Fine."
His shopping
"No." Dally says passing the clothing with sweaters.
"Dally, we need to shop for everyone else!" Johnny groans.
"Not yet, it has to be perfect," he says passing the sweaters. He moves over to the jewelry and such. He looks around noticing scarves and earring and bracelets but nothing he know you'd love.
"Get her a stupid dress or something." Pony says.
"No, to dumb, has to be something she'd love," he protests lookin in the case and seeing necklaces. He searches until he finds a silver chained necklace with your birthstone and an open heart.
Two-Bit
Your shopping
"I know exactly where to go." You chuckle your best friend riding shotgun. You pull in to the parking lot and smile when you see the sign that read "candy Shoppe," you get out and enter. You grab a basket knowing you'd need it. You put in gummy bears, suckers, gummy worms, peach rings, skittles, spree, taffy and anything else fruity. When you got up to the counter you did get a strange look from the cashier considering the total was about thirty dollars. But you knew he would love it.
His shopping
"Do you even have an idea of what you want to get her?" Darry asks. He shakes. His head.
"A little." He smiles entering the store. You love Mickey just as much as he does. He went straight to the toy section, he picks up a Minnie stuffed animal, a Minnie bobble head, he got you anything that had Minnie on it. He got you a cute t-Shirt, ears, candy, and anything else. The gang gave him a strange look but knew what it was for but the cashier gave him an even weirder one but he didn't care knowing you'd be happy.
Ponyboy
Your shopping
"Okay what are you getting Pony?" Your friend asks.
"We're aren't going here to get a present for him." You say heading to the checkout.
"Where are we going then?" She asks right behind you.
"You'll see." You smile. When you finished checking out you were driving to the book shop where else? You stepped in and just the smell of old books made you so happy and excited. You went to the section you know he might love the best. You grabbed a journal and a few pens then got some of his favorite books that he read but doesn't own.
His shopping
"What about this one?" Johnny asks sitting on the floor of the book shop.
"She owns it," Pony groans picking up a book with a green cover.
"This one?" Johnny asks.
"No! Are you stupid? I told you that was Valentine's Day, we got that one together." He rolls his eyes, grabbing a book about witches and wizards. He put it in the yes pile.
"Great you found one!" Johnny says putting the books back.
"I'm not getting her just one are you crazy?!" Pony says grabbing another one that was a romantic book.
Johnny
Your shopping
"Have you gone shopping yet for Johnny?" Your sister asks standing in front of the couch in your way of the TV.
"No." You reply.
"Well then let's go."
"No," you chuckle.
"What? You have to get him something!" She says getting your coat.
"I'm not getting him anything." You say throwing your coat back on the hanger.
"I'm so confused please explain,"
"I'm not buying him anything, I want him to move in." You smile happy to be moving out with him.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I think that's better then anything money can buy." You smile.
His shopping
He strolled down the aisles with Pony and Dally following close behind him.
"What are you thinking?" Pony asks looking at the different gift ideas.
"I don't know, this is all pretty expensive, I don't have this kinda of money on me." Johnny says looking at the Christmas things.
"Well hurry up and pick something don't worry bout price." Dally say.
"Dally-"
"Hurry, I got ten bucks on me and so do you so hurry up!" Dally says picking up chocolate.
Johnny nods and smiles when he pulls a light brown bear off of the shelf that had a Christmas hat on and held a mistletoe.
Soda pop
Your shopping
"Uh I hate you Soda!" You yell at the ceiling wandering through stores your sister behind you.
"Well what did he say that he wanted?" She asks pulling your arm making you turn around.
"He said me, he said all he wants is me." You groan.
"Okay then why are we here?" She asks.
"He doesn't actually mean it he just doesn't want to come out and say 'buy me this!'" You say wandering again through the aisles.
"Well hurry up, get him something with card or something." You sister says rolling your eyes you return it.
His shopping
"I thought you had a grip on this," Dally says following Soda into the store.
"I do." He replies.
"This is the fourth store we have been to in the past four hours!" Dally says rolling his eyes at his friend.
"Well it has to be perfect." He defends picking up a necklace but not liking it and putting it back.
"Ugh!" Dallas groans picking up a white bear. "This!" He says.
"No!" Soda says smacking it out of his hands. "It has to be absolutely perfect with thought into it not just something off the shelf." Soda says.
Darry
Your shopping
"Isn't this fine?" You friend asks picking up a new pair of boots.
"No! Pony says my gift was expensive so does his." You says searching through the aisles.
"What about hair gel? Get hair gel, boots and shirt." She says.
"No, are you stupid? By expensive I mean more then $20." You say rolling your eyes and turning back to an aisle full of cologne.
"Cologne then," she suggests.
"No."
"Jeans?"
"No!"
"Shirts?"
"Noooo!"
Your friend continues to pass of terrible ideas and you continue to turn them down.
His shopping
"What the hell are we doing here?" Soda asks in the passenger seat of the truck looking up at the jewelry store sign.
Picking something up." Darry says turning off the car and opening the door.
"Well for who?"
"Someone special."
"What is it?"
"Something special and I don't want you looking at it because you will break it." Darry says his boots hitting the pavement and shutting the car door with a rusty creaky slam.
"Fine then." Soda says leaning back in his seat. He waited a while until Darry came out a bag in his hand.
Darry gets in and opens up the velvet box showing a ring.
Steve
Your shopping
"We have to make a quick pit stop." You say to your friends as you pull into the driveway of a mechanics.
"What the hell are we dong here?" Your friend says in the passenger seat.
"Gross." Your other says.
"Picking something up, I'll be quick." You say going into the store, you go right up o the counter where a man in a mechanics uniform sat.
"Hi I'm here to pick something up for Y/L/N," you say. The guy nods handing you an envelope. When you get to the car your friends wanna see but we're disappointed to see a fifty dollar gift card for the shop.
His shopping
"I thought we were Christmas shopping?" Soda says following Steve on the pavement and to a house.
"We are." He replies knocking on the door. A guy with red hair greased back, no shirt and jeans on answered the door with a cigarette hanging from his lips.
"Hey, so where is it?" Steve asks pulling out a fifty dollar bill. The guy goes to take it but Steve pulls it back.
"Lemme see them." He says lighting a cigarette and letting it hang from his dry lips. The guy rolls his eyes and takes out two white rectangle shaped pieces of paper. Steve throws the money to him and takes the tickets.
"What is that?" Soda asks.
"Tickets for a drag race in Texas." Steve smiles puffing from his cancer stick.