You get Hurt

Dally
You continue to cut the apple that you were looking forward to eating. The next thing you know you had cut your finger and when you look at it was pouring blood and you could see bone.
"Dally!" You yell getting a paper towel and wrapping it up. You could almost move the tip of your finger off it was so loose. Dally comes running in the kitchen.
"Oh my god! What happened?" He asks coming to your side.
"Take me to the hospital, I'm not loosing my finger." You say. Dally nods grabbing your shoes and coat and helping you in the car.
When you get there he carries you in and the nurses take over from there. You ended up having to get stitches to see your finger back together. When you were getting them Dally had his arms around you with your head in his chest squeezing at his jacket from the pain. He rubbed your back and told you that it was okay.
Two-Bit
You and Two were rough housing with each joking around, until you fell off the porch.
"Oh my god!" He yelled coming to your side all you could do was laugh.
"I'm so clumsy." You smile.
"I'm so sorry,"
"Two your fine." You laugh looking at your self you had scrapes and grass marks but nothing else besides your elbow. Two saw your elbow and dragged you to the hospital where you ended up having to get stitches in it. Now it's just something that you guys laugh about.
Ponyboy
You were baking chocolate cake with Ponyboy. You laugh as you put some of the batter on his cheek. He smiles before grabbing you and spinning you around from behind.
"Okay let's put this thing in." You say licking your fingers. You put on an oven mitt and grab the pan. When you put it in you got a little bit to close to the inside of the door burning your forearm. Your drop the pan with a yelp. Pony is soon by your side.
"What happened?" He asks.
"I burnt myself." You reply looking at your forearm, you could smell it in the air. The skin was now bright red and looked gross. Pony take your hand turning on the sink and putting your arm under it. You put your head on his shoulder yelling.
"This will keep an infection out its okay Ponygirl." He says holding your arm there. When he pulled it out you had tears in your eyes. He then took you to the bathroom and cleaned it and wrapped it in a gauze bandage.
Johnny
It was late at night and you were taking a walk. You figured Johnny was at the lot so you wanted to go see him because you couldn't sleep. You pass his house and stop when you see a shadow fall to the ground with a larger one standing over him. You curve your eyebrow. You knew it was a bad idea but you'd do anything Johnnycakes. You decide to walk up to the door and knock. johnnys mom answers.
"What?" She asks anger in her eyes.
"Is Johnny home?"
"Why?"
"I just need to talk to him."
"No." She replies going to shut the door but you stop it.
"I know he's here." You reply. She raises her hand and slaps you across the face. Johnny passes her a bruise on his cheek but he slammed the door behind him pulling you with him. He took you all the way to lot. When you got there and turned around.
"Why did you do that? You know how my parents are." He says putting his hand on your cheek that now had a cut on it. You put your hand on his.
"I'm fine Johnny I can't just let you get hurt like that." You reply leaning in and kissing him.
Sodapop
You wake up bright lights blinding you. Your focus comes back and you feel someone's hand holding yours and a head on your arm.
"Soda?" You say groggily. His head is now up and so is he.
"What happened?" You ask going to sit up but he pushes you back down.
"You got jumped by some socs." He says.
You close your eyes now feeling the pain on your forehead arm and side. You notice your arm is in a cast and you feel your forehead feeling a bandage on your temple.
"They broke your arm and knocked you out pretty hard and kicked you quite a bit, don't worry I found you and kicked their asses." He says tears welling in his eyes rubbing your forehead with his thumb. You lightly smile. He leans down and kisses you.
"Get some rest." He says pulling your covers up a little on the hospital bed.
Darry
You were walking with the gang along the sidewalk wearing flip flops due to the summer heat. You take another step and yell in pain the gang turns and looks at you. You pull your foot up seeing you had stepped on a rusty nail. Darry saw your foot and picked you up bridal style getting home as fast as he could. When he did he laid you on the couch grabbed cleaner and tweezers. He takes the tweezers and pull the nail out. You yell as he did.
"I'm sorry baby." He said rubbing your leg he removed your shoes and took the cleaner and started to rub it on the wound. You scream in pain with that to.
"Almost done." He says bandaging it up.
After that Darry wouldn't let you go anywhere without him carrying you, he didn't want you to make it worse.
Steve
You took one step off the porch and Steve came up behind you tickling you. You giggle but loose your footing and falling on the cement on your face. You had no damage to your face but you look and see your ankle was stuck under the stair. Steve runs to your side slowly taking your foot out and you yell just a little bit.
"Can you move it?" He asks. You try but just scream in pain.
"No." You say the pain finally hitting you.
"I'm taking you to the hospital." He says picking you up and putting you in the car.
After the doctors office you found out that you had broke your ankle.