Car Crash

Dallas
"Will you leave already!?" You shout at Dallas. He rolls his eyes and turns to leave. He gets in his car and drives off. You slam the door sitting on the couch your head in your hands. That night you went to bed late but were awaken at four in the morning with a phone call.
"Hello?" You answer.
"Y/N?" Two-Bit says over the phone.
"Two couldn't this wait?" You groan.
"Not exactly, Dal got in an accident, he's pretty bad,"
You're now fully awake.
"Pick me up now." You say hanging up, within ten minutes Two was outside your house. You get in.
"What happened?" You ask.
"I don't know, all I know is it was a traffic light and he must have gotten hit." Two replies pulling into the hospital. You're quick to get out. You run in and talk to the nurse.
"Dallas," you say to her, she nods and points to a room. You run down the hall and see Dallas laying in a bed, he had stitches across his forehead and a busted lip and black eyes, his left hand was in a case to.
He was laying over on his side. You run over and kneel in front of him. He smiles, clearly awake.
"Hey baby."
"What happened?" You ask brushing his hair back.
"Some idiot hit me at a traffic light, ain't no big deal." He says his charming smirk plastered on his face. You can't stay mad at him. You smile kissing him.
"Youre okay though?"
"Fine," he adds.
"Good." You say smile leaving. "Because I'm still pissed." You chuckle, he laughs.
"I know." He says before reaching up to kiss you, you happily take the kids putting your hands on the back of his head.
Two-Bit
"Two? It's me... Again... Call me." You groan hanging up the phone. You take a drink. Two is probably passes out drunk somewhere, you roll your eyes at that thought.
You call his house again. This time his sister answers.
"Hello?"
"Hey, is Two there?"
"No actually me and mom were on our way to see him at the hospital, he got into an accident, drunk driving."
You hang up and grab your coat, and drive over to the hospital. When you arrive his sister and mom was getting out.
"Is it anything serious?" You ask them.
"Not that we know of." His mom replies.
"Good," you say clenching your teeth together and entering.
"Keith Mathews." You tell the nurse. She points down the hall. "Thanks." You smile politely and search for his room. You soon found it, he was laying in a bed with his leg in a cast, stitches on his forehead and a busted lip. He sees you.
"I swear, I wasn't the drunk one." He says clearly sober. You come to his side his mom and sister behind you. You open his eyes wide to make sure they weren't dilated then hug him. He is taken aback at first but then smiles kissing your hair.
You can't help but smile.
"I'm just glad that you're okay, but if you were drunk, I'd have to kill you." You giggle kissing his forehead. He smiles.
"If i was drunk to, I'd be in the cooler by now." He chuckles. You smile playfully rolling your eyes. His sister and mom give him a hug, then you return to his bedside pulling up a chair beside him. And take his hand.
"What would you do if I died?" He asks.
"What?"
"What if it was more serious?" He asks smile gone and rubbing your hand with his thumb ever so slightly.
"I'd be right behind you." You giggle. "You can't get rid of me Two, I'm stuck with you." You both laugh and give him a kiss.
Ponyboy
"Two, you're clearly not okay to drive, just slow down and I can take the wheel." Johnny says from the passenger side.
"I'm fine." Two slurs.
"Two, no you're not!" Pony yells from the back with you next to him,
"We're almost there." Two days slowing down a little, pony wraps his and around instinctively, Two goes to make a turn when a car comes from down the road a high speed hitting the car, you feel Pony's grip tighten on you. You scream, you see Johnny out his hands up protecting him. You black out.
You wake up to the sound of Darry yelling.
"I swear to god two-Bit is anything happens to my kid brother or his girlfriend I will murder you so fast!" Darry shouts. Two slumps down the wall when he lets go. Your eyes flutter open you go sit up but Soda pushes you back down.
"Ummm where do you think you're going?" He asks.
"Pony." You mumble.
"He's a couple rooms down." Soda says. You swing your legs off the bed but Soda stops you.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Pony, I wanna see him." You reply becoming more awake. Soda groans but helps you up, you take off your IV and heart monitor. Soda looks at you like you're crazy.
"Y/N?"
"I don't need them." You defend as he helps you down the hallway and to Ponys room careful that Darry didn't see you.
Your knees go weak when you see your boyfriend laying in the hospital bed bandaged up and stitched up, he had oxygen tubes in his nose and a giant bandage on his left arm. Soda steadies you into a chair next to his bed. You take his hand.
"Pony." You whisper. A groan fills the room you're soon greeted by Ponys eyes.
"Y/N?" He mumbles. You nod standing up and sitting at the edge of the bed. He manages a smirk.
Darry enters the room just as you lean down to hug him
"Y/N! Your should be in your room." Darry protests.
You ignore him and move hair from Ponys face.
You lean down you kiss him. Pony takes his thumb rubbing your arm with it.
"I'm okay." He comforts seeing tears rise in your eyes.
"Don't tell me you're okay." You whisper putting your forehead to his.
"But I am knowing that you're okay." He whispers.
Johnny
It was late at night when you got a call from someone. You answer it quickly.
"Hello?" You ask groggily.
"Y/N? Johnny was in an accident." Dallas says.
"What a car accident? Dally he doesn't even have a car," you whisper rubbing sleep from your eyes thinking it was a dream.
"No, he was hit by a car."
Your quick to you feet hanging up and leaving the house in one of Johnnys shirts, a jacket, on pants and sneakers. You run to the hospital and to the front desk, Dallas takes your arm leading you to his room. Tears rush down your cheeks when you see him, he had oxygen in, his face was bruised and beaten up, right hand bandaged and left ankle and leg bandaged, the only thing that could be heard was your sobs and his heart monitor, you rush to his side taking his hand in yours rubbing it with your thumb, you brush his jet black hair away from his face.
"Damnit Johnnycakes." You whisper wiping away your tears. You hear a familiar voice behind you, you turn around to see Johnnys mom at the door and Dallas talking to her but not very pleasantly, you place a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Please wake up." You whisper sitting beside him in a chair.
"I really don't think this is the best place for you right now Mrs, Cade." Dally says not letting her in.
"He's my son damnit!"
"You're right, but you're also the main reason he was hit, because you got him and he ran out," Dallas explains just as the Curtis boys and Steve come not far behind Two into the room.
He eye lids flutter open to reveal a pair of black eyes. You gasp and smile a little. He looks around at the ceiling then almost panics not knowing where he is.
"You're okay Johnnycakes." You console. He nods a little getting used to his surroundings. You wrap your arms around him and his around you. "Thank god you're okay." You sob.
"I'm fine sweetheart." He whispers into your hair not letting you go.
Soda pop
It was extremely late at night and you and Soda were driving home from a party. You were sleeping your head against the window and Soda was trying to stay awake while driving so the music was turned up loud which didn't bother you and he was drinking coffee. Even though he tried it didn't work when you guys were almost home you were awaken with a jolt to the car and glass smashing. You bolt up as your head hit the glove box. You look up seeing that you had hit a tree. You loo lap runs in the car seeing Soda his head against the wheel passed out.
"Soda," you groan feeling a pain in your head, you put your fingers to your temple ad bring them back down to reveal blood.
"Soda." You repeat shaking him. He doesn't reply. You get out of the car and walk over to his side. You see two people come running down the sidewalk to you. You recognize them as they got closer, it was Darry and Pony. Pony is first.
"What happened?" He asks no shirt on and just a pair of jeans.
"He must have fell asleep." You say your headache getting worse
"Pony take y/n home and I'll get Soda." Darry says trying to get Soda awake and after a few seconds of trying Soda sat up with a jolt his nose and forehead bleeding bad and his eye bruised.
Pony helps you back to the house and Darry helps Soda back, when Darry pulled him out of the truck and sat hi mon his feet Soda almost fell to the ground with a yell if Darry wasn't there to catch him.
"You probably did something to your leg." Darry says wrapping Soda arm around him and belong a limping Soda back to the house, when you got back Darry laid Soda on the couch and you laid beside him with a wet rag and cleaned him up.
"Oh my god." He says puttin his finger to your forehead.
"I'm fine," you assure him taking his arm with your hand and kissing it before bringing it back down to his lap.
"I'm sorry- I." He starts.
"Don't apologize, it's not your fault." You whisper dabbing at his forehead. He just nods.
Darry
You continue dinner as Soda and Pony sat the table. At this point you were just waiting for Darry to come home. You check out the window, still no sign of him.
"Where is he?" You whisper to yourself
You hear a ruckus on the street.
"What was that?" Soda asks looking out not able to see anything. You shrug.
"No idea." You reply going to pour drinks.
Ten minutes later
Darry still wasn't home. You check the window again and see sirens. You then the stove off.
"Come on let's go check it out." You order Soda and Pony as you slip on your shoes. They nod following you put into the street. You start to follow the lights and sirens.
"Must be an accident." Pony says. You nod knowing he was right. When you got closer you recognized the car. You start to run to the scene, the closer you got the more you recognized that it was Darry's truck. Tears start pouring down your face, you get stopped by a firefighter.
"Ma'am, please step back." He warns, Soda and Pony are right behind you. You see that his truck and another car hit head on and Darry was passed out his head on the steering wheel with blood on his forehead.
"Let me through!" You argue trying to get past but Soda takes you by the arms and takes you back as you sobbed.
"He's fine, they're helping him okay?" Soda comforts tears in his own eyes. You just nod and take a deep breath.
After spending the next ten minutes by the accident they finally had Darry in an ambulance, you went with him. You take his hand sitting beside him.
Steve
"Hey Y/N?" Soda says to you over the phone.
"Yeah?"
"You know the drag race we went to today?"
"Yeah," you say worry rising in your voice.
"Well, Steve ended up racing and he got into an accident." Soda explains.
"What?" You ask tears in your eyes.
"You heard me. Please don't make me repeat it, he's okay but he in the hospital."
You just nod even though he couldn't see your face. You hang up and within ten minutes you were at the hospital. Steve was in the lobby with stitches on his head and a busted lip.
"Steve!" You call. He turns around and smiles when he sees you. You walk up and wrap your arms around his neck.
"Hey doll." He smiles kissing you.
"You scared the shot outta me Randle." You whisper pressing your forehead against his.
"I'm fine." He whispers.
"You sure?"
"100 percent." He chuckles kissing your nose.
"Good now I can kill you." You smirk. He chuckles again.
"Sorry."
"Can we go home?"
He nods.  You take his hand and leave taking him back home. He holds your hand as you drive home.