His Reaction to You Having/Getting a Tattoo *Requested*

Dallas
"Damn." Dallas says kissing at your shoulder. You cover yourself with the sheet not able to help yourself slip out a giggle.
You reach over for a cigarette when Dallas stops you putting his fingers on the side of your upper thigh. "What is that?" He asks.
You look down to your tattoo that you'd gotten a few weeks ago of a butterfly.
"That? I got that last month." You reply handing him a cigarette.
"You didn't tell me?" He asks.
"No, I didn't think about it,"
"How did I not notice it?"
"I don't know? You're unobservant?" You giggle kissing his cheek as he lot your cigarette. He chuckles kissing you hard.
Two-Bit
"What's this?" Two asks looking down at a drawing on the table.
"Oh that? It's a tattoo I wanna get, why?" You ask coming in the kitchen holding your toddler Kaiden on your hip.
It was a picture of a yellow rose with Kaiden's full name under it in a banner.
"When have you ever wanted a tattoo." He asks taking Kaiden.
"Forever." You laugh kissing his cheek, "go with me?"
He nods "yeah."
Ponyboy
"Jesus." You groan as the needles filled with ink goes into your calf. You can't help but smirk though at Pony who was sat across from you.
"It'll be worth it." He smiles.
You nod knowing he was right.
"It will be." The tattoo artist chuckles at you two.
"God I hope so." You smile.
"You're done." She says putting done her machine and wiping the ink. You stand up and you and Pony go to the mirror to look at your new tattoo of a puzzle pieced heart.
"It was so worth it." You smile.
"It looks amazing." Pony smirks kissing your cheek.
Johnny
"I'm actually terrified." You laugh at yourself. Johnny smiles.
"It'll be fine." He says kissing your cheek. You nod hoping he was right as you go to the back room with the artist.
You sit giving the tattoo artist your wrist. As soon as the needle hit your skin. But was soon relieved when it didn't hurt as bad as you thought and didn't take as long as you thought. I mean a ;  doesn't take long. But when Johnny saw it he was just as happy as you were with it.
Sodapop
You were at dinner with Soda, Pony and Darry at their house because you stayed a little longer than expected. You and Soda were doing dishes but mostly messing around by splashing eachother with water and the dish rags.
You giggle going to pick up the dish rag from the floor.
"Nope." Soda chuckles going to grab your waist buts stops when he realizes your shirt rode up.
"What?" You ask confused.
"When did that happen?" He asks running fingers along your tattoo of a treble clef.
"A few years ago why?"
"I like it." He smiles. You smile when he picks you up spinning you.
Darry
You wanted to get a tattoo but didn't tell Darry so when he was at work you got one and wanted him to wait and see if he noticed. You had mentioned it before and he didn't like the idea. But you wanted it so you got it.
He noticed right away.
"What the hell is that?" He asks looking at your new tattoo of a rose on your arm.
"Remember how I talked about getting a tattoo?" You ask. He nods. "Well I got it?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"You said you didn't like the idea and I did." You smile. He just nods.
"As long as your happy, it looks good." He says kissing your cheek.
Steve
You never talked to Steve about getting a tattoo but you've always wanted one so you decided to get one and see what he said. When you walked in the door he was on you.
"Where were you?" He asks. "You okay?"
"Yeah, I just went to a tattoo parlor." You reply.
"Why?"
"Because I got a tattoo." You explain smiling.
"I didn't know you wanted one." He smirks.
"Yeah for a while I just never did." You confess.
"Show me."
You roll up your sleeve revealing a Spanish style skull.
"You like it?"
"Of course, it's awesome." He smiles putting his fingers over it.
"Good."
So it's been S while since I updated I mean before I updated Panic Attack and I'm back with requests and ideas of my own which I'm still open to both. 😊. This one was for itgirl188 so thank you for the request!!! I loved the idea 😍
Stay gold mother Fluffers ✌🏻️
-Lacy