Fixing Things

Dallas

you dab at your bruised cheek in the mirror and start to cry, you couldn't believe Dallas had hit you he has never done anything like that ever again and if he thinks he can just walk in like nothing happened he's wrong. You'll never forget this ever. You go to leave the bathroom when you see your mom's face when she saw you cheek.

"What happened?" She asks covering her mouth with her hands.

"Mom, i'm fine, it doesn't matter anymore." You say as she places he rfinger on your bruised cheek.

"It was that Winston kid wasn't it?"

"Mom, it's not a big deal." You manage a smile.

"He hit you, he actually hit you."

"Mom-" You were cut off by the doorbell ring. You just kiss her hand before opening the door and seeing the person you hated most right now. Dallas Winston.

"Hey-" He begins. You don't let him talk you just slap him across the face. he is taken back at first but then returns to looking at you and smiles small. "I deserved that."

"You deserve so much more Winston." You cross your arms.

"Can we talk?"

"What is there to talk about you hit me and left this." You say pointing out your bruise. His eyes get wide like he didn't notice it before.

"Oh my god, I don't know what was wrong with me. I'm so sorry i promise nothing like that will ever happen again, i don't know what i was thinking." He says tears in his eyes.

"You're right it won't happen again because I don't want to talk to you anymore ever again." You say going to close the door but he stops you. he places his lips against your when he gets the door open. You feel butterflies in your stomach and spread through out your body.

"Just give me another chance please." He begs his forehead against yours.

"Fine, but don't think we'll be the same like we were before." You warn.

"Fine, i just need you in my life." He says kissing your bruised cheek.

Two-Bit

You must have fallen asleep in the bath tub because that's where you woke up. You rub sleep from your eyes and pull the curtain back. When you stand up you get dizzy. You steady yourself before stepping over the edge of the tub and looking your figure in the mirror. You think Two must have went to bed because  you didn't hear any noise from outside the bathroom door. You were wearing sweatpants and one of Two's shirts from yesterday, you had a huge yellow, purple and blue bruise on your chin and a cut on your lip. You can't help but touch it with your finger, you immediately regret it. Flinching you make a disgusting face to you ratty uncombed hair so your threw it in a quick ponytail.

Maybe you can get outta here without having to talk to him  you wonder listening to the door by placing your ear to the door and hands on the door knob. You hear nothing, his mom must be gone to. Or she's sleeping. You unlock the door slowly, You start to open the door when something stops you but it wasn't moving.

"What the hell?" You whisper to your self poking your head out, there's nothing eye level but when you look down you see a sleeping a Two-Bit still in his clothes from last night as well. You was sitting upright like he didn't plan on staying there. You slowly move it a little bit more but you wake him up. His eyes flash open. He looks around before standing to his feet and seeing you, he just hugs you and holds you in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, I promise that will never happen again, i love you, please forgive me." He says soaking the shoulder of your shirt with tears. He takes his face way from your shoulder seeing your bruise and cut, "Oh my god i did that." He says touching it with his finger.