Your Boyfriend Cheats On You

Dallas
"What the hell!?" You scream as you walked in the house with your boyfriend making out with another girl.
"Y/N wait," he says standing up and buttoning his shirt. You slam the front door behind you. Dallas was walking down the street because he had just walked you home.
With tears in your eyes you call after Dally.
"Dallas!" You call tears threatening to fall.
"Y/N wait! You don't understand!" He says you turn around,
"What do you mean I don't understand? You were making out with another girl please come up with a reason for that!"
"Who cares what o do anyways pretty sure your fucking that Dallas kid anyways!" He yells anger filling his face.
"No because I don't cheat!" You yell back. Dallas notices and starts over for you after you called for him.
"Shit the hell up!" He yells.
"Shut up? Shut up!! No you shut the fuck up you dirty liar!" You scream at him. He then raises his hand to hit but before he can Dallas punches him in his face.
"What the hell man?" Your ex asks holding his nose.
"Lay a hand on her and you die, haven't you done enough?" He asks pushing him into his house with his fuckgirl behind him. Dallas turns to you.
"You okay?"
You nod. "I could have handled that." You say not angry.
"Sure you could spit fire." He laughs wrapping his arm around you in a friendly way.
Two-Bit
Two had just dropped you off and you wanted to show him the new house. You open the door as you two are laughing at one of his stupid jokes. You stop when you hear sounds in the bedroom. You open the door and see your boyfriend fucking another girl. Two is right behind you.
"Y/N!" He says standing up and spin up his pants. Two-Bit stops him though.
"No you've done enough sit your ass down and fuck your girl fuckboy." He says pushing him down and turning around after you. You sat on the porch step crying.
You feel a reassuring hand come on your back and runs circles.
"Hey," He starts. "He's an asshole what have i been telling you? I'm sorry Y/N you don't deserve this." He says kissing the side of your head.
"Thanks." You say wiping away your tears.
"Come home with me, come on its freezing out here." Two says taking your hand up.
Ponyboy
You and Pony were walking through the halls together laughing at Two at lunch. You stop dead in your tracks when you see your boyfriend pressing another girl up against a locker and kissin her. Pony stopped a swell and noticed what you were looking at. Instead of running away you run up to him and slap hm across his face before turning into the bathroom with tears in your eyes. The tardy bell rang but you didn't care. Soon you heard footsteps. You were hiding in a stall.
"Y/N?" Pony calls. You open the stall door standing up. Pony sees you and opens his arms. You take his embrace and start to cry.
"I know, I'm so sorry." Pony comforts you as you cry.
Johnny
You run past your boyfriend who you had just found cheating with another girl. You run through the door and start for the lot hoping that your favorite guy was there looking up at the stars. Luckily he was. He doesn't see you though. You walk up to the sleeping boy and sits next to him.
"You were right, he's an asshole, he wa aches ring on me the entire time, I should have listened, in sorry." You sob.
"Don't be sorry." Johnny says siting up and you fall into his arms. He gently kisses your head. "This isn't your fault, I'm so sorry Y/N you don't deserve this." He says rubbing your arm. You just let him hold you has you tell him what had happened.
Sodapop (his pov)
I awake to the sound of the phone ringing, I groan getting off the couch and answering it,
"Yeah?"
"Soda? Will you come and get me?"
Y/N says I could hear her crying. I rushed over as fast as I could not even bothering to get dressed. When I arrive, she is sitting on the porch. She hurried up and got in the truck.
"What happened?" I ask.
"He's been cheating." She Sniffles wiping away tears. Instead of driving away I get out and go inside where her ex boyfriend was. I walled up to him.
"What is wrong with you!? You have an amazing girl that was sleeping in your bed and you cheat on her? She doesn't deserve that?!but you deserve this!" I say popping one right in his nose. He falls to the floor as his fuckgirl yells. I roll my eye and go back out to the car hoping to comfort Y/N.
Darry
You awake to the sound of rustling. You turn on the light and stand up. It must have been our boyfriend but why the hell was he coming home so late. You open the door and see him wit another girl.
"Oh my god," you say.
"You weren't suppose to be here,"
"Are you kidding me?" You say.
"Hey don't go wait!" He calls you go to your bedroom and grab a bag full of stuff while dialing Darrys number. He picks up.
"Hello?" A tired sounding Darry asks.
"Will you come pick me up?" You ask tears starting in your eyes as you boyfriend tried to talk to you about how it was an accident.
"Of course, I'll be there soon." He says. You hang up and take your bag full of stuff.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Away from you and by the way fuck off, don't ever call me or even talk to me again." You say slamming the door behind you. Darry soon shows up with no shirt and just his pajama bottoms. He gets out putti egg your stuff in the back. You get in the truck and start to cry.
"What happened?" He asks.
"He was cheating on me." You manage wiping away your tears, Darry just opens his arms and you happily take his embrace and cry in his arms.
Steve (his pov)
I was working at DX when i noticed a familiar car. It was Y/Ns boyfriends car which got me excited because then I could see her. You leave the building but stop when o notice he was with a different girl. Maybe that wa Shia sister or something. Then he kisses her right on lips before getting out which turns into a make out session. My mouth drops open. When he comes on to pay for his gas I just act casual.
"Nice car you got out there." I say.
"Yeah, and it has the best woman in the world inside." He says. He must not have recognized me.
"Oh yeah? Don't you have a girlfriend?" I ask.
"Yup that one." He says acting like I was dumb.
"No, I've seen you before you have another one to."
"Oh yeah, her yeah I have another." He explains.
"Wow your a proper dick." I say.
"What?"
"You heard me, Y/N is the best girl in this world, why would you cheat on her?" I ask.
"Wait are you that guy she hangs out with?"
"That guy? Yes I am that guy and so are you now." I say again. As soon as he led to called her and asked he to come see me. I hated to be the one to tell her this. When she got there I just opened my arms which she took unsure of what was happening.
"I saw your boyfriend today, with another girl." I whisper. She just sigh deeply.
"I was afraid that he was cheating."
"You knew)"
"I've had my suspicions." She says wiping away tears. You wipe them for her and kiss her head.