Reaction To A Scary Movie *requested*

Dallas
"I swear people in horror movies are the stupidest people ever," Dallas chuckles his arm wrapped around you and you leaning on his chest.
"Yeah, I know, oh look there's a few rocks in the woods, must be ruins from and ancient village." You laugh at the characters in the film (that actually happened I was watching a film and the saw like four rocks and said it was ruins from and ancient village that's not under exaggeration either😂)
"Why don't you scream some more the killer won't find you that way, smash some more things or even better go into the woods at night and try and find a road where the creepy things started!" Dallas rolls his eyes at the tv, you loved how worked up he got about scary movies.
Two-Bit
You hide under the blanket that you and Two shared as a guy got cut up with a saw.
"Why are we watching this? This is disgusting!" You groan.
"Because it's fun!" Two chuckles wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You groan again as the room filled with fake screams.
"I'll be right back." Two days standing up and leaving to the bathroom which left you alone with the now mutilated corpse on the screen.
A few minutes later Two still wasn't out. You go to turn around when two hands grab you, you scream smacking at you boyfriend.
"You're the worst person ever." You smile as he laughs.
Ponyboy
"No, that's just messed up.." You say tears swelling in your eyes.
"What?" Pony asks studying the screen.
"You can't kill a puppy like that!" You groans.
"Babe, it's a movie." He chuckles kissing the Sid rod your head.
"Still, who does that?"
"Psychos." Pony smiles studying the screen more.
"Gross, it was probably like a boys friend or something." You say wanting to cry for the husky they had just killed.
"It's fine, the dog is fine." He says. "It's just make up and all fake."
Johnny
"Do we have to watch a scary movie?" Johnny groans fingers in the popcorn.
"Please it's been forever since we watched one together.
"Ugh, fine." He says. You smile and turn the movie on and cuddle under Johnny's arm that was waiting for you. He kisses the top of your head as it started.
At the first jumps are you and Johnny both jumped which of course was right after the title.
"Too soon!" You laugh letting Johnny laugh at you as well as himself.
Sodapop
"Can't we watch something that is real like a mass murderer or something?" He asks.
"Why?"
"Because that doesn't scare me but put a tingly Asian girl in attic then fuck it." Soda laughs. You mile not able to help yourself so you kissed his cheek.
"The grudge it is." You tease grabbing the movie.
"No! Not the tiny Asian girl in the attic!"
"We don't have an attic."
"Even more terrifying don't know how to avoid her!" Soda defends.
Darry
"It's Halloween. Please!" You beg your boyfriend. He groans.
"Fine." He says taking a seat on the couch. You grab the popcorn and your movie putting it in.
Ten minutes later you look over to Darry snuggling up into his chest and realize he was asleep. You can't help but smile and plant a small kiss on his cheek his arm still wrapped around you.
Steve
"This movie isn't even scary it's just stupid." Steve groans.
"Because you have to get into it not just watch it." You playfully roll your eyes and laying your head on his shoulder.
A face of q ghost jumped into the screen. Steve jumps with what sounded like a scream.
"Not scary huh?" You tease.
"No, I just got a little cold." Steve defends.
"Uh huh sure babe." You smile.
"It's true."
"Whatever makes you feel more manly."
Steve playfully rolls his eyes.
I hope you enjoyed this jazzyaf and thanks for the requests!
Stay gold mother Fluffers!
-Lacy
I was gonna stop writing but then Realized I had exactly sixsixsix words so I don't wanna be cursed how ironic it's on the scary movie one too right?