Late Nights

I know I'm trash for not updating blah blah blah...
No but really I'm sorry, shits been rough, and it's been hard, I was getting pretty bad again but I'm starting back on track. Thanks for reading this and everything else it means a lot. Also, with your requests, I will accept them but give me a few months starting now due to the fact of writers block and all that jazz. (I know I just made you sing the song from Chicago) Anyway I hope you enjoy and I love you guys.
Stay gold mother Fluffers✌🏻️
-Lacy

Dallas
"Don't let this night end." You smile a little drunk wrapping your arms around Dally's neck careful of your beer bottle in hand holding it by its neck. He chuckles, a bit intoxicated from the few drinks you both had tonight. He puts his forehead against yours wrapping his arms around your waist loosely.
"It's two in the morning. The nights gone baby." He laughs as you dance aimlessly to the music blaring through the bar together.
"I don't care, fuck it all." You tease capturing his lips in a kiss.
"Fuck it all." He agrees opening your mouth with his own not caring if people were looking, it was crowded as hell and Dallas was hoping people were staring with not just jealously but envy letting them know you were his and he was yours. He starts tracing lazy patterns against your waist line playing with the ends of your dress with the pads of his fingers his forehead still pressed against yours and both of you swaying to the music gently no words needed to be exchanged and you were both okay with that, because words weren't needed with you two you could speak with your eyes and actions.
Two-Bit
"Let's do something." Two sighs heavily before taking a big swig from his bottle. You chuckle as he wraps an arm around as you two walk through the streets. Two was very drunk and you were just a little buzzed from your quick swigs from Two's bottle.
"Two, it's one in the morning."
"Let's make it a late night then. Not like I go to school for anything but fun anyways right?" He laughs balancing on the curb but failing very quickly. You can't hide your laughs from him.
"What's so funny?" He asks stopping in his tracks. You turn around to him a smile on his face as he places his hands on his hips.
"You, you goon." You tease.
"That's so offensive, I can't handle it!" He says throwing you over his shoulder. You giggle and fake a scream.
"What are you doin?" You laugh as he walked forwards down the street.
"Anything I wanna do." He laughs taking another swig from his bottle before tossing it aside due to its lack of liquid left.
You get to the park and he lets you down on the swing set.
"What are we doin here?"
"You ask too many questions girl." He says kissing you before pushing you high off the ground and escaping from under you. You let out a giggle almost falling due to lack of
Knowledge of what Two was going to do. He stopped you quickly kissing your head sloppily before making his lips across your face messily.
"Two-Bit!" You giggle letting him take you off the swing by your hand.
"Let's dance!" He calls.
"With what music?"
"The stuff I'm about to make up." He says taking you by your hands and singing along to a song you didn't recognize and swinging you around in the park at one in the morning because you didn't wanna be anywhere else.
Ponyboy
"Pony don't fall asleep on me we gotta finish this project." You say poking his sides making him jump and sit up at the table better and up straight.
"But it's so late!" He groans.
"I know, but if we don't do this we're gonna fail the class and both Darry and my folks with kill us." You yawn standing to fix a piece of clay that had almost fallen from the model you guys made of a cell for science.
"You're right. You're always right, why are you always right?" He asks standing up and placing a kiss on your cheek.
He gathers a few papers and starts on the essay again but coming up with nothing. "Uhh!" He groans sitting back in his chair. You can't help but smile and decide to sit on his lap.
"Let's take a quick break?" You offer wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Yeah." He nods pressing his lips to yours gently yet forceful and powerful happily wrapping his arms around your waist.
"I love you." He smirks between a peck.
"I love you too." You giggle holding his cheek in your hand pressing your nose against his a smile on you face. You open his mouth with your own. Your tongues fighting for dominance, he wins quickly but you put up a good fight. You start on his buttons just to tease him and he lowers his hands to your jean pockets.
"Hey kids." Soda teases walking in the the front door from a late night at DX, and opening the fridge where he stole the milk carton. You stand up and Pony is quick to fix his shirt and hair as do you.
"If I had projects like this in school, I probably wouldn't have flunked." He teases shoving his face with a piece of chocolate cake. Pony rolls his eyes as your cheeks turn a bright red.
"We should finish this." You say returning to your seat. Pony nods in agreement. Soda can't help but laugh at you two as he sits himself on the couch Darry still gone for the night at a job a few towns over.
Johnny
"You pick a movie yet?" You ask entering the living room a fresh bowl of popcorn in your hands.
"West Side Story?" He asks a smile on his face. You is sitting on the couch. He puts the tape in and Johnny sits next to you wrapping an arm around you. You place a blanket over your laps offering your boyfriend some popcorn. He happily takes a few as the movie starts. He places a quick kiss on your forehead as you lean into him practically laying in his lap.

"Johnny you still awake?" You whisper as the credits started rolling across the screen.
"Always." He chuckles. You smile rolling on your back to place a kiss on his lips.
"Next movie?" He asks. You nod hopping off the couch to fetch another movie. He sits beside in from of your collection both deciding which movie to watch.
"Comedy?" He asks. You shake your head.
"Horror?" You ask. He shakes his head.
"Romantic?" You ask hope in your voice. He shrugs.
"Why not?" He sighs as you grab one off the shelf.
You both return to your seats on the couch.
Twenty minutes in you were falling asleep in his lap. You look up to see Johnny head laying on the back of the couch eyes closed hiding his black eyes you smile happy Johnny was staying here and not at the lot, or the park, or worst of all, home. You switch off the TV covering the blanket over the both of you and shutting your eyes allowing yourself to drift off to sleep.
Sodapop
"I'm hungry." You groan standing from the couch and searching the cupboards of Soda and yours kitchen.
"Whatcha gonna make?" Soda asks yawning automatically missing your warmth.
"I don't know pancakes?" You and grabbing the mix from the cabinet.
"It's midnight." He chuckles at you.
"I know, so come help me, and I'll make you some." You smile grabbing down a mixing bowl. He groans but stands up anyways meeting you in the kitchen. He takes down a whisk and you grab the water pouring it in the bowl. He takes the batter letting out a yawn as he starts to put some batter powder in the bowl. You reach for the whisk but he stops you.
"No, no, no this is the best part," he says pecking your lips quickly before stirring the water and batter together as you playfully roll your eyes switching on the stove and putting a fry pan on it.
You go to turn back to your boyfriend when your greeted by batter being flicked on your nose. You gasp dramatically taking a bit on your finger and placing it on his nose. He laughs pouring the batter on the pan before kissing the batter off your nose. He licks his lips making sure the batter was gone before grabbing the plates down for the two of you. You wrap your arms around Soda's waist though not allowing him to move. He chuckles kissing your hand.
"The pancakes are gonna burn and it's gonna be all your fault."
"It's all my fault because I can't resist you." You tease sighing dramatically before pecking his lips. He chuckles again kissing your head and heading back to the midnight pancakes.
Darry
You sigh heavily as you lay your keys down on the dining tank and removing your jacket.
"You're home late." Darry says checking the clock, it was already eleven at night. You yawn and wrap your arms around his waist as he stirred the mix to the chocolate cake for Tomorrow.
"Work sucks, Don't make me go back." You chuckle leaning on his back not wanting to let go of him just taking in his scent and loving every second of it. He laughs at you turning his head to give you a kiss hello.
"Give me a sec and I can finish, we can talk." Darry offers. You shake your head.
"No, I'll help, but we need music." You sigh turning on the radio that sat on the window ceil. You switch to a song you both knew and smiled in relief. You start on the dishes as he places the cake in the oven. You shake your hips slightly to the music. He chuckles at you taking your attention away from the dishes and to him moving your hips and swinging you around the kitchen. You giggle allowing him to dance with you to the face pace music as you both sing along.
He spins you around a few times dipping you and placing a forceful kiss on your lips through both of your giggles.
"You make my day so much better." You giggle pecking his lips again before he stood you back up as the song ended allowing you both to finish the dishes.
Steve
"Babe?" You call from the garage door.
"Yeah?" Steve asks from behind the hood of Tim Sheppard's car once again after it wouldn't start a few days ago.
"Come inside?" You ask coming beside him only in his tshirt.
He smiles at the sight of you.
"It's really late, and I need you." You smile wrapping your arms around his neck not caring about the grease he had on his shirt or hands. He pecks your lips.
"But-"
"No buts, come on." You order kissing him passionately opening his mouth with your tongue. He moans in pleasure resting his hands in your waist.
"Done let's go." He chuckles shutting the hood of the car and switching off the lights in the garage. You smile kissing him once again before he puts his hands under your knees and behind your back picking you up bridal style. You giggle wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your head on his shoulder allowing him to take you in the house shutting the door with his foot and taking your upstairs laying you down on the bed before removing his vest and shirt.