Thanksgivng

Dally
You sat in your dining chair next to Dally you were at your house and your parents wanted to have dinner with you and Dally.
"So as a tradition we'll go around the table and say something we're thankful for." Your mom says. "I'll start I am thankful for my family." She then Pointed to your dad.
"I'm thankful for this food." He chuckles. Dally's turn.
"I'm so grateful and thankful to have this amazing pretty girl in my life." Dally answers you can't help but smile wrapping your arms around his neck and kiss him. His shoulder faced you but his arm was around your waist.
"I'm thankful for my family and this food, and I think I'm missing something but cant remember what?" You joke as Dally looks to you smiling also.
"Oh yeah! Dallas Winston." You smile planting a kiss on his cheek and making sound effect loud. You sister rolls her eyes. You lean your head on his shoulder.
"Well umm let's eat." Your dad says awkwardly. You smile as you let Dally go and pick up the bowl of mashed potatoes from the center and pass them around.
Two-Bit
Two plops himself on the couch laying on his back.
"I'm so full." He chuckles. You smile sitting on his chest one leg on each side of him. You put your hands on his chest and he puts his on your waist.
"Your mom is just to good of a chef." You say leaning down to kiss him. He chuckles.
"I'm still not full enough to not have Pumpkin pie though." He says picking you up wrapping your legs around his waist and taking you to the kitchen he sits you down on the counter grabbing the orange pie from the fridge. You get two plates as he cuts it putting a piece on each plate. He goes to the fridge.
"It ain't no pie without whipped cream." He says spraying some on each piece. You can't help yourself you take your finger sticking it in the cream and putting it on Two's cheek. He gasps taking the can and spraying some on his palm and smearing it on your cheek you gasp taking the can from the table and spraying it on his head. You then get into a whipped cream fight he would spray it on your shirt or in it and you would smear that on his face.
Ponyboy
Pony had come over for dinner that night but it was now about eleven. Pony told Darry that he was spending the night at you house. But your parents don't know. You sit in bed knowing your parents were sleeping in the next room. You look over to the window as a pine cone hit the pane. You smile standing and seeing Pony at the bottom smiling. You run downstairs and let him in. When you did you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. You take his hand getting a plate from the fridge and running upstairs again. You spent the rest of the night cuddled up to him and eating your deviled eggs from dinner and talked about anything and everything.
Johnny
You hold Johnnys hand as you walk down the sidewalk.
"Where?" You ask.
"Up here." He replies as you see a diner sign. You step in and take a seat as the waitress comes over you both order a milk shake and it came back to your table within a few minutes. You take johnnys hands from across the table.
"You don't need to spend you thanksgiving here don't you wanna be with family?" He asks.
"No I want to spend it right here in this crappy diner with you drinking this vanilla milkshake." You smile leaning across the table and kissing him.
Sodapop
You take Sodas hand as he walks up to the door. Two-Bits mom had invited the whole gang over and you both had nothing better to do. Soda just opens the door and sees that Two was wrestling with Pony, Dally and Darry were on the couch watching the game and Johnny and Steve were at the table.
"Soda!" Two yells almost tackling him. Soda takes your hand again and leads you to the couch
"Yeah!" Darry yells rooting for his team.
"We're still gonna win!" Dally defends for his team. Darry just rolls his eyes. You had no idea who was playing and you didn't care either.
"Come on dinners ready." Two bits mom says you all gather around at the table. Of course the food was great and you loved your thanksgiving because it was with Soda.
Darry
You knock on the front door you hear mumbles and then the door opens to a smiling Darry. You return the smile planting a kiss on his lips.
"Hey." You say.
"Hey." He replies hugging you tight and kissing you again. You stepped back and saw what Darry had done the house was almost spotless, dinner was on the table it was thanksgiving so it was the traditional food Soda and Pony were at the table.
"Oh my gosh Darry." You smile giving him another kiss on his soft lips. He chuckles.
"You like it?" He asks.
"Of course." You chuckle as Darry takes your hand and takes you to your seat he pulls it out and you sit.

Steve
You spent the first part of the day at the DX because Steve had work even though it was a holiday but he got out earlier then usual. So by four you started to go to your house because Steve didnt want to go to his. Neither of you dressed fancy or anything you just wanted to spend time with family. As you walk in you see your parents and your brother and sister already there your parents were taking rolls out the oven and your siblings were at the table ready to eat. You smile and take Steves hand guiding him to the table you sit him down next to you and you feel he was uncomfortable. But by the time that you started to finish up he was fine.
"You couldn't get the day off?" You dad asks Steve. He shakes his head.
"No sir," he smiles. You put your hand under the table and squeeze Steves thigh he jumps a little taken back. Then he chuckles a little and smiles. "Boss wouldn't let me go." He says having a wide smile your hand moves up.
"Y/N are you done?" Your mom asks.
"Yes I am." You say standing and grabbing Steves hand he happily let's you pull him out the door and into the car. He ended up driving for a while then pulled over where no one was. He stops unbuckling his seat belt and pushing you to the back. You giggle.