You're Pregnant

Dally
You and Dally had just moved in together and you were only 19, you were a little worried though because you have missed your period and haven't been feeling great. Dally was gone with the gang and you were home alone.

You stood over the sink waiting for the plastic stick to reveal your future. You bite your bottom lip.
"Hurry!" You whisper at it. You start to see two lines appear.
"No,no!" You yell as they become more visible. You just close your eyes as you hear the front door shut. Dally's home. You put the stick in a drawer as he walks in.
"Hey baby." He says kissing your temple.
"Hey." Is all you can say, you want to cry. You're scared to tell him you just graduated high school. What would he think?
"What's wrong?" He asks feeling the tension.
"Dally, we should talk."
"Okay, come on." He says pulling your hand and sitting on the couch you sit across from him facing him.
"I need to tell you something, I know we just moved in and we are just getting our life together but we have something else to worry about."
"What?"
"I'm pregnant." You manage a tear falling down your cheek, he stared blankly.
"What?" He asks looking to you in shock."
"I'm pregnant." You repeat.
"No, you're not."
"I am Dal."
He stares blankly not knowing what to do so he just stands starting to pace. "Dallas?" He stops to look at you.
"Are you' sure?"
"Not easy to fuck up." You reply. He sits beside you again pulling you in for a hug not knowing what else to do.

Two-Bit
You hadn't been feeling well for the past couple weeks so Two-Bit wanted to take you to the doctor. You didn't want to argue so you found yourself sitting in a hospital room Two holding your hand.
"I just hope it's nothing serious." He says playing with the engagement ring on your finger that he had given you for your 21st birthday.
"Yeah me neither. I just wanna go home." You sigh. He chuckles.
"Okay so we have some news for you two." The doctor says coming in a clipboard in hand.
You sit up and look at him.
"What is it?" Two asks getting impatient.
"Well we got results back and it turns out you're going to be parents. You smile and look to Two-Bit who is speechless. You just giggle and kiss his cheek.
"How far?" You ask.
"About three weeks." He replies smiling at your reactions, Two turns back to you.
"We are going  to be parents?" He asks. You nod worried what he'll say next. But he manages a smile, he stands from his chair and kisses you all over your face. All you do is smile.
Ponyboy
You run into your new house you share with Pony and to the bathroom carrying a plastic bag. Pony must have been in his office. You quickly shut the door and open the bag taking out a plastic box that read Pregnancy Test. You sigh taking a breath and opening it following the instructions. All you could do was pace back and forth infront of the sink where the test was laying getting results.
"Oh god oh god." You whisper checking it still nothing. You then continue your pacing. "What if he leaves me?" You wonder aloud. You check again this time there are two bold pink lines. You hang your head down. "What is he going to think?" You say worry gone, and happiness now spreads across your face. You exit the bathroom taking a piece of paper and pen writing it down. You smile as Pony comes from his office and to the kitchen you run to his office sticking the paper in one of his books. You hurry out sitting on the couch. As pony passes you he gives you a kiss before returning to his office with  a cup in his hands. Minutes later he comes out with the paper on his hand and is hugging you and kissing you.
"Really?" He asks.
"Yeah." You nod wrapping your arms around his neck. He puts a hand on your stomach.
"I'm so excited!" He says kissing your temple again.
Johnny
You happily walk into the living room where Johnny was with the rest of the gang setting up the Christmas tree.
"Ow!" Pony yells getting poked by a needle. You smile setting the box of ornaments down on the coffee table.
"Come on you Pansy!" Dally chuckles ruffling up Ponys hair.
"Wow I'm 19 now and still getting my hair messed up," pony rolls his eyes. Johnny and Soda are wrapping lights around the tree in all different colors. You pull out a small white one that you had gotten only a few days ago. You don't open it in case one of the boys are nosy. You just open up the ornament box and smile as Soda plugs in the lights showing off the tree. Johnny turns around smiling as you pull out a small green bulb and hang it on the tree. You feel Johnnys lips on your neck as you hang it on a branch and he hangs an ornament that was gold on the tree. You giggle as you go to grab another. The gang helps you decorate the tree and it didn't take long there was one left and Johnny had it in his hands he hung it on one of the high branches.
"Done," he smiles.
"No, one more." You say grabbing the white box and taking an ornament that had baby boots on it they were white, you took it from the box and hung it next to the one Johnny had put up. Johnny looked confused at first but then looked closer and his facial expressions were gone he just smiled and turned around kissing your lips. The gang took a look and started to cheer.
"If it's a boy your naming him Dallas!" Dally says shaking Johnnys shoulders from behind. Johnny just smiled at that. But didn't take his eyes off of you.
Soda pop
You missed your period you didn't know what to do all. Soda worked today and you can't just walk in a get a test. You were sitting in the parking lot head on the steering wheel hoping he was on lunch or something. You sigh in relief as you see Soda leave the building and go around. You quickly get out and see Steve at the counter you roll your eyes hoping he will do you a favor today.
"Hey y/n!" Steve says chewing gum.
"Hi." You reply running through the aisles. You grab a box and a pop and go to the counter.
"Wait-" Steve starts.
"I swear to god if you tell Soda-" you start.
"Tell me what?" Soda asks walking in.
You put your head down. He comes up behind you and his eyes widens.
"Oh my god are you?" He asks.
"I don't know yet Soda please don't be mad." You say as he wraps his arms around your waist
"Why would I be mad?" He asks throwing a bill to Steve. He stays silent. You grab the test. "Please do it now." He pleads. You nod going into the bathroom locking the door and taking out the test. It came out positive you leave the bathroom and give Soda the test all he does is smile and hold you as you can hear him cry. Steve comes behind you and sees the test in his hand and ruffles Sodas hair.
Darry
"I'm home!" Darry says coming into the kitchen and kissing your cheek from behind.
"How was work?" You ask excited to tell him the news you recieved today.
"Good, how was the doctor?" He asks.
"Let's talk about that later." You say turning around as Darry grabbed the hamburger buns from the cupboard and started to put together yours and his burgers. You put cheese on the meat and sat them on the bun
"Did something happen?" He chuckles at your sass.
"Just wait" you smile not knowing how long you can hold this secret.
He just laughs and bites his dinner.
You sit down and start to eat.
At the end of dinner you stood up and grabbed something from your room. Darry sits back down from the sink as you set it on the table. It was a gift bag, that was white.
"What's this?" He asks.
"Open it." You smile sitting across from him. He does and takes out a baby bottle, a small blanket, baby shoes and onesie. His smile fades when he realizes what this was about.
"Are you pregnant?" He asks smiling. You nod. Before you can stand up Darry has you in his arms and on your feet.
"Oh my god your pregnant!" He exclaims kissing you again and again.

Steve
"No, what is he going to do? Oh my god I'm pregnant." You say tears falling from your cheeks you were only 19. You hear a knock on the door.
"Babe, you've been in there for a while what's wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing I'll be out soon." You say wiping your tears. You put the stick in a drawer and open the door to Steve having a concerned look on his face.
"You okay?" He asks grabbing your waist.
"Yeah." You lie pecking his lips a fake smile pasted on your face.
"Good." He smiles kissing you again.
Later that night
You slipped into your pajamas as Steve enters the bathroom, you hear the sink run and it stop. He must be brushing his teeth. You put your hair in a messy bun. Everything goes quiet as you turn and see Steve standing in the doorway holding something white in his hand.
"Are you pregnant?" He asks. The test he was holding the pregnancy test.
"Steve I was going to tell you-" you were cut off.
"How long have you known?" He asks.
"Since this morning." You say getting closer to him.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't want you to get mad or leave or-"
"I could never leave you pregnant or not, I love you and I wouldn't get mad over something like this ever,"
"But we're so young."
"We live on our own you graduated, there's a time for everything and this might be the time we may not be 30 or married but we are in love and that's all the matters." He says kissing you. You sigh in relief laying your head on his chest.