Baby's First Shots *requested*

Dallas
"What do they do anyways?" Dallas asks taking your daughters car seat out and carrying it in the doctors office following you.
"You do know she's getting shots today right?" You ask looking back to them. He stops.
"No they're not, they aren't gonna hurt my baby girl." Dallas replies.
"Dally come on," you chuckle kissing his cheek and tossing his arm dragging him in.
"Fine," he groans following you in, when you sat down waiting to be called in, Dallas asks. "Where do they put the needle in?"
"Her foot." You chuckle taking her out as she started to cry.
"No, that's not happening." He defends.
"Maria?" A nurse says from the door way. Dallas groans heading in with you.
Ten minutes later you found yourself with Dallas holding your baby girl Maria very close to his chest when she started to cry the needle sinking into his arm.
"You're alright." He whispers kissing her forehead.
Two-Bit
"Is it necessary?" Two asks holding your 2 month old son Landon in his arms. You nod.
"Yes they are necessary," you chuckle linking your arm with his as you sat in the waiting room waiting for your name to be called.
"No but like are they essential?" He asks again.
"100%." You nod kissing his cheek.
"Yeah but are they essential like he'll die?" He asks.
"Two! He's getting the shots, he needs them, i like then as much as you do." You smile. Two can't help but smile,
"Fine." He groans moving Landon as he started to fuss in his arms.
"Landon Matthews?" A nurse calls from the other room. You stand taking Landon and Two takes his carrier.
After being checked out it was time for shots.
"It'll be extremely quick." She explains. Two nods taking him in his arms as she poked him with a needle to his arm. Landon started to cry.
"It's alright Landon, you're okay," Two comforts bouncing your two month old son trying to calm him down.
Ponyboy
"I don't like this at all Y/N, I don't want them stabbing my daughter with a needle." Pony says almost angry.
"Pony calm down, it's best for her this way, it'll be quick." You say stopping him from getting her out by putting your hand on his chest. He nods.
"Promise?" He asks worry now in his voice.
"I promise, just calm down sweetheart." You whisper pressing your lips against his.
"K," He simply replied nodding, he takes Mary in following you through the doors. You only spent a few minutes in the waiting room before being called in.
"You can hold her while we do it." The nurse say getting the vaccinations ready.
You look to Pony knowing he wanted to and handing your young daughter to him, he sits down in one of the chair, she was still sleeping in his arms. He leans down planting a kiss on her forehead.
"I'll make it as quick as possible." The nurse says before sticking a needle into your daughters arm, as soon as it touched her she started crying,
"You're alright baby girl, daddy's got you," he says rubbing the back of her head with his thumb.

Johnny
"We're not doing this, no one is touching her," Johnny says from the chair beside you Scarlet in his arms drinking from a bottle.
"Johnny it's gotta be done." You say linking your arm with his.
"No, they aren't, Y/N, no," Johnny repeats.
"Johnnycakes it's okay, she's gonna be fine, it'll be quick." You say pushing back a piece of black hair from his black eyes.
"No one is going to hurt my princess." Johnny smiles looking down to his daughter. "I won't let them."
"Johnny, I'll hold her while they do it, it'll be done so fast you wot even see it." You comfort kissing his cheek.
"Scarlet Cade?" A blonde nurse says from the door. You look to Johnny who rolls his eyes in defeat and nods.
You held Scarlet in your arms she was draped over your shoulder when they put it in her shoulder, Johnny was in the room but wasn't looking. When it was done Johnny took her to calm her down, which he did rather fast.
"He's good." The nurse chuckles.
"Yeah he is." You say unable to hide your smile.
Sodapop
"Babe I don't even like shots, let alone on our son," Soda says as you waited in the waiting room to be called, Soda and you were sitting in front of your 2 month old son Brandon still in his carrier.
"You don't have to be in the room baby." You say putting an arm on his shoulder laying your head on your arm.
"I hate shots. On myself." Soda groans.
"Just wait outside the room while its get done you might not even hear him cry." You comfort kissing his cheek. He nods.
"Fine."
You smile kissing his cheek just as the nurse called you back. He sat through all of the appointment until when the shots had to be done, when the time came he stood outside the door with the door shut as you held him draped over your shoulder when he was poked with the needle.
"Shh, you're okay baby," you say comforting him by rubbing his back. When he finally calmed down Soda came back happy to see it was over. 
Darry
"But I don't want her to get shots." You groan to Darry as you walked in the doctors office.
"I know sweetheart, but she has too." Darry chuckles at you as you move over to the seats. You admire your 2 month old baby girl named Elena, you lay your head on his shoulder.
"It's gonna hurt her." You groan.
"I know but it'll be quick."
"I hate getting shots and they hurt on me imagine being that small." You say concern in your voice.
"It'll be okay." Darry says brushing your cheek with his thumb and planting a kiss on your cheek.
"Promise?"
"I swear on my life." He chuckles just as you were called in. When the shots were done Darry held her and you stood behind him trying to keep her from crying to loud but it was useless because she did,
"I old you she's alright," Darry smiles comforting your baby by putting her on his shoulder and rubbing her tiny back. "It's okay Ellie." He comforts kissing her head.
Steve
"Can we just go home?" Steve asks you carrying in your son Henry's carrier into the office.
"No, she has to get her shots." You smile kissing his cheek because he was god damn cute.
"Shots?"
"Yeah, she has to get her shots today." You chuckle. "You didn't know?"
"No!" Steve says "we aren't going!" Steve groans stopping in his tracks.
"Steve come on." You giggle pulling him back into the room with the nurse.
When the shots came around Steve held him while you stood behind him calming him down the best you could. As soon as Henry started to wail Steve's eyes got teary while he tried to calm him down by standing up and bouncing him.
"He's okay babe." You say kissing his cheek while the nurse left the room. He nods as Henry started to calm down. "See? It's over." You smile pressing your nose to the side of his head.
This one is for ffaithstyless so thank so much for the request and this is one of my favorites! If you liked it or loved it please leave a comment and a vote, thank you guys so much for reading it means a lot to me what you guys do for me, thank you😻
Stay gold mother Fluffers ✌🏻️
-Lacy