Trying To Sleep After An Argument (his pov)

Dallas
I laid in my bed closing my eyes trying to fall asleep again. I can't, I find myself turning and tossing, I check the clock.
3:45 am
I roll  back over reminding me of her last words before she slammed the door behind her, and I just sat there and yelled back. I've  never met one like her, sassy and strong, that's what I love about her, she's different.
3:47am
Another two minutes gone that I could have been spent with her.
"Damnit." I whisper to myself kicking off the covers and grabbing my jacket from the end of my bed.

Two-Bit
"Fine!" I yell feeling tears swell into my eyes. The door slammed behind her. I turned to the table clearing it with my arm. I look up seeing the bar. I go over picking up a bottle of whiskey, starting to chug it, I turn on the tv sitting on the couch watching Mickey. Of course it had to be the episode that him and Minnie get in a fight. "Your a fucking mouse!" I yell taking a swig from my bottle, "don't you dare let her leave! Go get her!" I keep replaying the moment she slammed the door. I spent a good two hours drinking from the bottle and watching Mickey on the couch. I go to take another swig and realize it's gone. I then stand up and stumble out of the house and to hers.
Ponyboy
"Pony knock it off and go to sleep!" Soda yells at me, he was right though it was two in the morning and I couldn't stop replaying our fight in my head. I've been moving all around the bed trying to get comfortable and change the topic in my brain which made me think about her more. "Fine." I say standing up and going to my bookshelf looking for a book. I search until I get to a book that she had gave me for my birthday. I open the cover reading the note.
"Since this was my favorite, it's bound to be yours, happy birthday Pony. Love Y/N." I shut the book and stand up going to the phone and dialing her number she picks up an annoyed tone her voice but we ended the conversation with an "I love you"
Johnny
I start back to my house sticking my hands in my jean jacket pockets. I can't get the image of her just turning around angry and without another word walking home. I start up the porch steps but stop when I hear my folks screaming at each other,
"Not again." I mumble going for the door but I stop myself.
"Get out of my life!" My mom screamed. I drop the door handle.
"I don't wanna be like them, thats what you hate most Johnny so what the hell are you doing here? You should be apologizing." I mumble again, I shot back to my feet and started running to her house. I find myself throwing pebbles at her window and asking if she can come down and we can talk about what happened.
Sodapop
"Night Soda." Pony says going to shut the door. "You coming?"
"No," I simply say. I just hear the door close but know that Pony shrugged from confusion, I grabbed the remote and flipped more channels.
"Whatever Soda. I don't care anymore!"  Her voice enters my brain. I start to flip more and land on the end of some TV show. It ended in about three minutes and they started to play the national anthem.
"Just like that it ended?" I question. It did it ended just like that like a flick of a switch and it soon went to static. "Anything could end just like that." I say snapping my fingers. I lean forward putting my head in my hands. The fight kept going through my head. What could I have said?
"I don't care either okay?!" I recall what I had said to her as she stormed out of DX. I felt like the static just got louder and louder and started pounding my head.
"Shut up!" I yell turning it off and throwing the remote on the couch. I shoot to my feet and enter Darry's rooms
"Be back soon," I said he replied with a groan and I put on my shoes and got in the truck.
Darry
I go into my bedroom, it was about two in the morning and I should go to bed because i have work tomorrow, instead I turn back around shutting the door and grab the bills from the coffee table taking them to the dinning room table.
"What were you thinking?" I ask pissed at myself for getting mad at her when we fought. I start to add things up. "Babe what's-" I stop myself realizing that she wasn't there to help me with this. I sigh putting my chin on my fist. "Fuck it." I say standing and grabbing keys from the counter.
Steve
I roll around some more in bed before giving up and heading for the kitchen. I open the fridge grabbing some left over pizza, a gallon of milk,and some cookies from the cupboard. I sit at the table chugging and chewing.
"What was it even about?" I ask myself trying to remember our fight from earlier today but not coming up with anything. What if someone else is there? Like her ex comforting her because of our fight, what if they have sex, what if she wants him to stay and they get back together. I stop chewing and drinking. What would I do? Oh my god, I could loose her forever. I shoot up leaving all of the food on the table I run putting some shoes on and hopping in my truck and speeding out burning out in the middle of the road.